Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for updating, Erin!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-27-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
That's okay I got it updated
Thanks
Old 06-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I need to get back into my regular posting mode.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

nevermind

Last edited by winterfalls; 07-23-2015 at 04:25 AM
Old 08-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hello there
Old 08-28-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that I've been slacking as a mod lately. Real life has been crazy and trying to find a balance is easier said than done. I really am sorry. I feel terrible about it all right now.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-16-2015, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was wondering if we could start a thread for Nina and her TVD ladies. I love how they are all such good friends in real life. It would definitely include Nina, Candice, Kat, and Kayla. I wasn't sure if it should include Sarah (Canning) or not. If it didn't include her, we could call the friendship/thread something like "Core Four", or if it did include Sarah we could come up with another name. It's just a thought. I got the idea because I was on Pinterest and my friend Vi has a board for just the TVD ladies and their friendship, and I loved looking through it, seeing pics of the girls, and how close they are. I loved when they used to vacation together every year. It's just an idea, if you guys don't think we should have a thread for it, no worries, I completely understand! Definitely wanted to ask permission first
Some of my Fave Ships: Buffy/Spike Buffy/Angel Angel/Cordy Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Max/Liz Rory/Jess Damon/Elena Leonard/Penny Zoe/Wade Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Jackie/Hyde Stefan/Caroline Veronica/Logan Mulder/Scully TheDoctor/Rose Oliver/Felicity Luke/Lorelai Amy/Ephram Jack/Rebecca Avery/Juliette Booth/Bones Lucy/Robbie Deanna/Riker...just to name a few. I have more...
Old 09-19-2015, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowStopBeth (View Post)
I was wondering if we could start a thread for Nina and her TVD ladies. I love how they are all such good friends in real life. It would definitely include Nina, Candice, Kat, and Kayla. I wasn't sure if it should include Sarah (Canning) or not. If it didn't include her, we could call the friendship/thread something like "Core Four", or if it did include Sarah we could come up with another name. It's just a thought. I got the idea because I was on Pinterest and my friend Vi has a board for just the TVD ladies and their friendship, and I loved looking through it, seeing pics of the girls, and how close they are. I loved when they used to vacation together every year. It's just an idea, if you guys don't think we should have a thread for it, no worries, I completely understand! Definitely wanted to ask permission first
First off, I'm so sorry for answering you so late
I think that's a great idea and as far as Sarah Canning, we do have a thread for Nina and Sarah so TVD Ladies would be perfect I'm going to give you the go ahead if you'd like to start it or if you want me to, I can as well
Old 09-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I am all for it as well. "Core Four" sounds nice.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome! Im glad u guys like the idea! No worries about not answering rt away, i was at a conference for work all weekend anyway so im just getting to check back now myself. I cant stress enough how nice u guys are at the nina board. Im so happy anout that
So i will start the board. But before i do, should i include sarah or no? Sorry i wasnt sure from the last two posts. Either way is fine by me! :-)
Some of my Fave Ships: Buffy/Spike Buffy/Angel Angel/Cordy Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Max/Liz Rory/Jess Damon/Elena Leonard/Penny Zoe/Wade Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Jackie/Hyde Stefan/Caroline Veronica/Logan Mulder/Scully TheDoctor/Rose Oliver/Felicity Luke/Lorelai Amy/Ephram Jack/Rebecca Avery/Juliette Booth/Bones Lucy/Robbie Deanna/Riker...just to name a few. I have more...

Last edited by ShowStopBeth; 09-20-2015 at 01:27 PM
Old 09-21-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowStopBeth (View Post)
Awesome! Im glad u guys like the idea! No worries about not answering rt away, i was at a conference for work all weekend anyway so im just getting to check back now myself. I cant stress enough how nice u guys are at the nina board. Im so happy anout that
So i will start the board. But before i do, should i include sarah or no? Sorry i wasnt sure from the last two posts. Either way is fine by me! :-)
Oh, I suggested maybe not so that we could do the TVD Ladies because it sounded like that's what you originally wanted Maybe Ash didn't see that title
Old 09-21-2015, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I will go ahead and start it. I'm fine either way on including Sarah. Maybe I'll go ahead and start the thread as TVD Ladies and see what everyone thinks when we post? And then from there I can add a banner and all
Old 09-21-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

TVD Ladies works just as well.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll be back next week my ladies was planning to come by today but then decided to be a mess, so my once a week rounds starting next weekend