Old 01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It's gonna be an interesting episode!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-11-2012, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

For sure! With everything that happened in the last one, you can only wonder what will happen next!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

3x11 Our Town
Although Caroline (Candice Accola) is in no mood to celebrate her 18th birthday, Elena (Nina Dobrev), Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Matt (Zach Roerig) surprise her with a small party in an unusual location. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) disagree on the best way to handle Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and a reckless Stefan decides to test his theory by taking things to dangerous extremes. Bonnie is concerned when Elena tells her about Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen) new plans. At a Founder’s meeting, Alaric once again runs into Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), who is in the middle of an argument with her ex-boyfriend, the medical examiner (guest star David Colin Smith). Tyler (Michael Trevino) refuses to go along with Klaus’ latest demand, and is surprised when Klaus seems to accept his decision.

Promo Videos

Promo Pictures/Behind The Scenes
Can be viewed here

Old 01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for posting the information for tomorrow night's episode!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem, I'm really looking forward to this episode, with it being Caroline's birthday and all
Old 01-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It's gonna be a great episode for sure!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm excited because it looks like we'll be getting a scene with our sleeping beauties
Old 01-12-2012, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yep! We're finally gonna get a trio scene like we've wanted for so long now!

Does anyone else think that Stefan's going to "kidnap" Elena from where they're throwing Caroline's party at? In the preview it shows it happening at an old building like thing or whatever? It's been on my mind for a while now...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Ashley, i think that's possible! I'm not quite sure where Caroline's party will be, I haven't read all the spoilers!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ash, I'm not sure, I probably don't have theories because I haven't read any spoilers as of lately but I really should
Old 01-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Only about 2 hours and 10 minutes until I can find out whether my theory is right or not!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-13-2012, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

It was super awesome yet super weird.

First, I loved what Elena, Bonnie and Matt did for Caroline, it was super cute. I like that despite everything, the gang is trying to do things all together like old times. They would have given anything to live a normal birthday like they used to do 2 years sooner. They had cute moments, I really loved them.

Stefan, I don't know what to say. I've felt guilty about him for so long because I knew it wasn't his fault, that what got him here in the first place was his desire to protect the people he loved. Now I'm as confused as Elena, seriously, I don't know what's in his head, what's in his heart. Does he really not care or does he think it's the thing to do? Why?

Klaus/Caroline was so unexpected I mean, I wondered where this scene was coming from but surprisingly, I loved it. Does Klaus have a serious crush on her? That seems weird. Klaus is not the kind of people that feels. In a way, I see him only caring about the people he truly loves, like his family or the love of his life. His gesture towards Caroline surprised me but I can't wait to see more of it and what more there is to this story.

Baby Jeremy, kill me now so cute and I will miss him so much!

Finally, Matt/Elena were super cute. I almost wanted them to make-out No I'm kidding but their scene was adorable. Matt has always been such a loyal friend to her, he's wonderful. Their scene was so emotional, I enjoyed it so much ... we don't often get scenes like them, scenes with Matt and Elena, but this scene was worth waiting
Old 01-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline<3 (View Post)
It was super awesome yet super weird.

First, I loved what Elena, Bonnie and Matt did for Caroline, it was super cute. I like that despite everything, the gang is trying to do things all together like old times. They would have given anything to live a normal birthday like they used to do 2 years sooner. They had cute moments, I really loved them.

Stefan, I don't know what to say. I've felt guilty about him for so long because I knew it wasn't his fault, that what got him here in the first place was his desire to protect the people he loved. Now I'm as confused as Elena, seriously, I don't know what's in his head, what's in his heart. Does he really not care or does he think it's the thing to do? Why?

Klaus/Caroline was so unexpected I mean, I wondered where this scene was coming from but surprisingly, I loved it. Does Klaus have a serious crush on her? That seems weird. Klaus is not the kind of people that feels. In a way, I see him only caring about the people he truly loves, like his family or the love of his life. His gesture towards Caroline surprised me but I can't wait to see more of it and what more there is to this story.

Baby Jeremy, kill me now so cute and I will miss him so much!

Finally, Matt/Elena were super cute. I almost wanted them to make-out No I'm kidding but their scene was adorable. Matt has always been such a loyal friend to her, he's wonderful. Their scene was so emotional, I enjoyed it so much ... we don't often get scenes like them, scenes with Matt and Elena, but this scene was worth waiting
Stefan, Stefan, Stefan...I'm just as confused as Elena as well. I don't even...I can't even begin to recognize who Stefan is anymore. He's like a foreigner to me these days,

The "funeral" they threw for Caroline was better than a birthday in my opinion! I loved all of their interactions so much!

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Klaus/Caroline. I feel like Klaus is up to something, but all of the interviews I've read with Joseph Morgan and such he's said that Klaus is actually slightly being genuine because in a way he and Caroline are somewhat more alike then you'd think. For instance, they both had daddy issues of sorts. I think maybe Klaus really does sort of want to guide Caroline through the good things other than just killing as a vampire. But, until we get more Klaus/Caroline I won't really know 100% what the heck Klaus is up to or not up to for that matter.

I already miss Jeremy.

I'm so glad that Matt got a bigger part this episode! He was amazing with both Caroline and Elena!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yes basically I would like to be able to go into Stefan's and Klaus' heads right now to try to understand what they're thinking, feeling and what they're really up too

Agreed, the funeral for Caroline was just really sweet!