Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I really hope they get something in S3B!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by free to fly (View Post)

I don't watch OUAT, but now I might start. I think he'll have time to do both shows, so it really depends on what the writers want to happen on PLL between Spencer and Wren.
I can't waitttt to see Julian on OUAT, you need to start watching!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Im so excited to see him on the show!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I really do, I'm sure he'll be amazing on it.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

it reminds me of when Spencer was crying and Wren came to her rescue, prince charming
Old 09-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

These two are seriously meant to be
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

That was some serious great timing of him.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
omg that's right both of you ship J/R right?
OTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free to fly (View Post)
Amy!

OMG we do, we have the best taste on couples or what?

I don't watch OUAT, but now I might start. I think he'll have time to do both shows, so it really depends on what the writers want to happen on PLL between Spencer and Wren.
We DO have the best taste in couples.

You should definitely start watching OUAT. I'm so excited to see Julian as a prince. I'm sure he'll be amazing. Be warned that if you watch the show you might start shipping MadSwan like me and Tammi.

Back to Wren/Spencer, did anyone else get a little irritated with Spencer's comment to Hanna about how Hanna wouldn't be the first girl to fall for "Downton Grabby"? I just didn't like how she made it sound like he's always falling for younger girls. I kind of took his thing for Hanna to be more of her connection to Spencer and him confusing his unresolved feelings for an unavailable Spencer with Hanna.

I just really want them to get a real shot b/c they've never been given one and I think they'd be great together.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Okay, I'll let you girls know once I start watching.

TBH Amy, I didn't get the "Downton Grabby" reference when I first heard it. But yea, I think that's a little unfair to say, and not the case at all, because Wren liked Melissa first (and she's older). I just think Spencer was a little jealous of the thought of Hanna and Wren together, and she definitely wanted to know more about it. I mean, she later asked "Is that Wren??" with a very accusatory tone, so it's obviously that she was thinking about it for a while.

I agree, I hope they get a chance as well. And this line brings me back to the convos we have on the JR thread, we have no luck in couples.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
You should definitely start watching OUAT. I'm so excited to see Julian as a prince. I'm sure he'll be amazing. Be warned that if you watch the show you might start shipping MadSwan like me and Tammi.
Uh YES. Mad Swan is the best ship on that whole fcking show lbr. But I have a feeling I'm going to start shipping Prince Phillip/everyoneeeee

Quote:
Back to Wren/Spencer, did anyone else get a little irritated with Spencer's comment to Hanna about how Hanna wouldn't be the first girl to fall for "Downton Grabby"? I just didn't like how she made it sound like he's always falling for younger girls. I kind of took his thing for Hanna to be more of her connection to Spencer and him confusing his unresolved feelings for an unavailable Spencer with Hanna.

I just really want them to get a real shot b/c they've never been given one and I think they'd be great together.
That quote I guess was meant to be funny, but it wasn't fair. It wasn't like Wren manipulated Spencer into being with him. They both had mutual feelings for each other and acted upon them, maybe it wasn't wise but it was consensual. That quote made it seem like Wren took advantage of her, which is what haters have been saying from Day 1 and its not fair
Old 09-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

That quote I guess was meant to be funny, but it wasn't fair. It wasn't like Wren manipulated Spencer into being with him. They both had mutual feelings for each other and acted upon them, maybe it wasn't wise but it was consensual. That quote made it seem like Wren took advantage of her, which is what haters have been saying from Day 1 and its not fair
I don't get it, why would Wren take advantage of her, and why? I really don't see what would get win from that. If anything, it just made his life a little more complicated. Haters are just gonna hate, I guess.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

~hatersgonnahate = our motto here
Old 09-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just didn't like how she made it sound like he's always falling for younger girls.
well unfortunately the show doesn't help with their nosense wren/hanna plot.

does anyone find it hard to imagine how SW can get back together after this? spencer knows something happened with HW. she's not going to go after wren again, further complicating her friendship with hanna. and wren would look ridiculous to go back and decide he wanted spencer instead, moments after hanna rejects him.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
does anyone find it hard to imagine how SW can get back together after this? spencer knows something happened with HW. she's not going to go after wren again, further complicating her friendship with hanna. and wren would look ridiculous to go back and decide he wanted spencer instead, moments after hanna rejects him.
I really want Hanna/Spencer to have a real conversation about it tbh. Because MK has kinda messed things up in that respect..

Also, I don't think this was ever posted here:

Quote:
JJJ: Someone from Twitter asked, “Will there be any Wrencer moments in season three?”
JM: Sure hope so.
None yet, and doesn't look like there will be, esp. if they drag out the Spoby reveal...

Quote:
JJJ: Describe your castmates in one word each. Troian Bellisario?
JM: Exceptional.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

i dont think it was shown that spencer even cares.

ugh, i saw people talking about the reveal so when i caught up, i thought it had already happened, only to realize up to episode 12, that she has no idea.

tbh i think SW is an impossible ship at this point. they mucked about this season.