Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, exactly! sometimes there are no boundries sometimes and it's a bit like WTF? YOU'RE A CHILD DO AS YOUR TOLD!!! Veronica would just slap Spencer silly if she tried anything I think it would be a nice thing for Veronica to take Toby under her wing since he hasn't got a mother etc, they could wrap up that SL something to that effect, just look out for him, but we actually get to see that. I don't mean like full on motherly because that would just be wrong with ST but you know what I mean?

I don't understand how the writers sometimes have the nerve to start something, things that are so relevant and meaningful and need addressing and then act like it never happened and it's never mentioned again like they have amnesia
Old 02-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Spoiler:
Old 02-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think with these girls, the parents are way too uninvolved. The difference with Veronica (and Pam, to an extent) is that she does try. If she finds out Spencer is doing something she shouldn't, she'll step in and try and put a stop to it, like with the prison visits.

More Veronica/Toby would be nice. Aside from him really needing someone to look up to aside from his useless father, you'd think she would want to keep an eye on him just because of how close he is to her daughter.

I really hate that they do that, especially when the alternative to getting these necessary explanations and developments is a lot of wasted time.

Spoiler:

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-13-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broony (View Post)
Can you add me please They kinda felt a little like the old Spencer/Toby in this last ep for me.
You're added, welcome!
Old 02-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well really it's ridiculous that none of the parents have picked up on the A thing. And instead some of them are seen as shady themselves. And who knows where the hell Ella is lol.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wayne has In Facetime. He said "Emily, you've been through more things than anybody at your age should have to survive, but your mother and I thought it was over and it's not, is it?"

It's ridiculous that none of the other parents have picked up on it, though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-14-2014, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I love Veronica too. As much as I love Ashley, somwhere along the way I love Veronica more. She's scary. She's badass. I love such characters so much. I'm not too fond of Peter because he can be outright mean to Spencer (so much so as to push her to move away). But Veronica is a much better parent anyday. In fact, I think my mother is like a mix of Veronica and Ashley Maarin lol.

Looking forward to the next two episodes. Really bittersweet and good for them,

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 02-14-2014, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think I've always loved Veronica more She's the only one that has always really seemed like a parent, to me. Peter's a different story, I do think he loves her and is trying to protect her, but the way he goes about it is quite sketchy a lot of the time, and that's not good for Spencer.

It should be great I would much rather this over 3B/4A or too much dull happiness. This is the sort of story that could give them real development

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-14-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Pretty Little Liars
Old 02-15-2014, 03:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Yup, and it's going to be emotional in the good way. Which both of them need. I hope we see him helping her really heal in 5A. I want an emotional storyline. No secrets. She's been through so much trauma and she has the habit of taking on everyone's problems and pain and it is overwhelming her. I think he just needs to constantly help her unburden herself. Something lik 1B/2A. I want that so bad.

Did you see Veronica in the Canadian promo? I squealed.

Spoiler:

Yeah with Peter...I wish he wouldn't be so sketchy man. I really think Toby is the singular strong male figure in her life, the only one she can rely on.
And I hope to see Veronica/Spencer grow closer and closer in 5A. I mean come on, they are easily the most important parents and they aren't even regulars. :/

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 02-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It would be great to see him help her heal. I feel like when he knows about this, and they're being completely honest with each other, they can really start moving on from all of the trust issues that have been so necessary since 3B (and kind of before, to an extent). I think knowing that she went to this extreme would make him even more aware that she needs to take a step back sometimes, and he'll be all too happy to help her do that.

Yes!!! Never expected her to be in the promo, tbh

Spoiler:

I think it's easier for her to trust Toby because despite his somewhat misguided actions (joining the A team), he's always the best of intentions in regards to her. He will do dangerous, stupid things that risk his own life if it means saving her. That kind of love is rare. Peter does relatively stupid things and goes out of his way to hide both them and his reasons from her, it makes sense that she wouldn't trust him. Veronica's strict but not sketchy, and Spencer needs that. It would be brilliant to see them become closer after this. Anything that gives us more Veronica is a great thing.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-16-2014, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love that scene

We need to try and speed kill either this one or the couples thread because I'm pretty sure the next episode is the one with the quote and title.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

UGH.

Interrogation room!sex in Spencer's brain. YES! Go do that.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like we got so much in that episode He was telling her what she already knew, but wasn't recalling, in a way, making her really think about things, and I love that

Leigh Tumblr