Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It really can't get much worse from here.
Emily tells the girls Paige was killed off-screen in California.
S T A R D U S T
Old 12-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm not completely 100% sold on the fact that Paige will be back and I won't be until there is definite proof, but I will take the scenario they've presented somewhat happily. I'd be more happy if Paige had never left or if she had returned already, but I'm willing to take this small grain right now and maybe it will grow into something real on the screen sometime soon. If not...then it doesn't and I'll just live with the idea in my head that they get back together after high school, which is technically canon now.
I agree with this. At this point if something more happens, it happens and I'll be happy, but if not then I'm just happy to know that it's at least canon now that they got back together in some capacity. I can live with that.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dude, I'm so behind on this show now. But when did Locum Tenens and garylinda come back. That was one crazy fanfic.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I agree with this. At this point if something more happens, it happens and I'll be happy, but if not then I'm just happy to know that it's at least canon now that they got back together in some capacity. I can live with that.
That's how I'm feeling. I'll take that little scene they gave us acknowledging that at least at some point Emily and Paige reconnected somehow. It makes sense they would anyways with Emily going to California. I'll always wish that there had been more with them but at least if there's not then with that little bit I can easily make up an ending in my head that actually fits for them instead of what we were given.

Quote:
Emily tells the girls Paige was killed off-screen in California.
HA! Wow, and I thought I was lacking in optimism. I don't blame you, but I will give MK and the others at least that little bit of credit that they wouldn't kill Paige off. They might not ever mention her again but I think she's safe from the death penalty.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjay10627 (View Post)
That's a good way to look at it.

Quote:
HA! Wow, and I thought I was lacking in optimism. I don't blame you, but I will give MK and the others at least that little bit of credit that they wouldn't kill Paige off. They might not ever mention her again but I think she's safe from the death penalty.
Lol I just don't put anything past MK at this point.
S T A R D U S T
Old 12-17-2015, 08:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That's a good way to look at it.
I think it's really the only way we have to look at it, but at least it's a positive way. I mean, I would like to think that they wrote that scene for future reasons but there's just truly no way or knowing or trusting anybody on the show at this point. The only person I would mildly trust is Shay and Lindsey. Lindsey said she had a lot of love for everyone involved with PLL and plans to return to the show when the time is right, but again there's just no sure way to tell. Either way at least we know they got back together at some point, and for me, since I'm not watching the show anymore, I will just play on with the idea that they made it all the way.

I thought this was really beautiful

Souce: So What

Oh, I miss them so much. They came so far and they had so much more left in them. Even if they do come back eventually, I feel as if so much was robbed from them for no reason whatsoever. Of course I'll be happy if they come back, but I just wish that the writers had not been so easily sucked into the social media drama aspect of the show. I miss the old s3 days. Time was so good then. No matter what though, nothing was better then these two. No other relationship came close to them in terms of growth, development and just plain being in love. They were perfect and always will be.
Old 12-23-2015, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Interview with Lindsey:

Bustle

Quote:
While discussing her latest project Hers & History, Bustle asked Lindsey Shaw herself about whether or not Paige will ever return to Pretty Little Liars in Season 6B. And while she couldn't outright confirm anything, she did offer up the hopeful possibility that her character will be back at some point down the line.

"I mean, I can't speak to that yes or no, but I don't think that this is the end of Paige in Rosewood," Shaw teases, along with adding that "there's always the possibility. And if she doesn't show up, she's still there in spirit."
Quote:
For her part, Shaw is eager to return to the PLL set and misses the character just as much as we do. "I hope so too," the actor stated regarding Paige's potential return to the series. "I really miss Paige and Emily, and Paily, and Shay, and just that entire family. So we'll see when a reunion will happen, but I wouldn't count it out."
Sounds like she still doesn`t know if she`ll be back or not??

Thoughts?
Old 12-29-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I really miss seeing them together.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-30-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I like them together as well. So please can I be add

-Lisa-
Old 12-31-2015, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am gonna add you
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 01-01-2016, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happy New Year Paily shippers!!!
Old 01-02-2016, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Who knows maybe the new year will treat them better than the last.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 01-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero (View Post)
Who knows maybe the new year will treat them better than the last.
All we have now is hope.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hope is for sure all we have now. I mean, I still have a little bit I can't lie, but I'm still not trusting MK. It's all so back and forth all the time cause she's trying to please too many fans at the same time. Although the fact that she basically just confirmed that Emily and Paige got back together during the time jump does give me a small bit more hope, only because they just seem insistent on keeping Paige in the storyline, even if it has been off screen. They could have easily given Emily a new girlfriend during the time jump, lord knows she had plenty before it, so why not keep it going? But instead they put her back with Paige and even though we don't know what happened after, it's not impossible for Paige to show up now considering they have at least been in contact.

Plus Lindsey seems eager to come back and she is doing that web series with producers that work on PLL in March before shooting starts for s7 so that could be a good sign for her returning as well. Maybe anyways.

I know they will probably play the Emison card for a bit, but I just don't see how they could end up together in the end so my money is still either on Paige coming back and Emily ending up with her, or Emily will be single at the end.

I'm still not goin to get uber invested again but it doesn't feel completely impossible that Paily could be back together eventually.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
All we have now is hope.
expect the worst and hope for the best.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}