Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:

Quote:
Is Emily the new assistant coach on the swim team? If she is then it will give her a very valid reason to be around the swim team(and Paige) on a more permanent basis.
Yes and yes.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-30-2014, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

Quote:
Yes and yes.

This could be a very good and interesting plot twist in regards to Paily the rest of season 5. Like I said swimming is what brought them together in the 1st place. This could definitely work in Paily's favor. Well at least I certainly hope so.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think any of this is spoilery, just us sharing thoughts about what we hope could happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)

But don't forget how Emily/Paige were super awkward friends in 305 and then in 308, Paige's next episode, they were kissing and reuniting (and JD wrote that episode and he also wrote 511). And really Paily have had more build-up to reuniting in S5a so far than S3a. It's not like Emily ever stopped loving Paige, she was just mad that Paige broke her trust (understandable). Now Paige has proven that she'll do anything to protect Emily, even if that means indirectly protecting Alison. If that hasn't won back Emily's trust, I don't know what will.

Exactly. Also, they're already interacting as friends. They have no reason to simply re-establish a friendship first because they're already in that place and have been since 503. I think if we hadn't have been given that seen in 507, with Emily showing great concern for Paige all episode and then the phone call, it would seem like there was no build up, but that clearly laid the groundwork for what could come in JD's episode. Emily still cares for and loves Paige, that didn't just go away because of the trust issues which Paige has more than made up for (I feel anyway).

I keep thinking back to this quote from JD in "The Week it Rained"

Quote:
This was not like kissing Alison. Whatever it was to kiss Alison, this was another matter altogether. This was about Paige and Emily. This was about certainty.
Paige will always put Emily first. Emily will never have to question Paige's feelings or intentions or integrity and she will never have to question the love she feels for Paige. I hope this will all click into place in the next couple of episodes.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAFriend (View Post)
Paige will always put Emily first. Emily will never have to question Paige's feelings or intentions or integrity and she will never have to question the love she feels for Paige. I hope this will all click into place in the next couple of episodes.
True enough. I'm hoping there will be at least some indication of how Emily's feeling both towards Alison (regarding the kiss) at least & possibly Paige within the next couple of episodes. A/E surely have to at least discuss that, even if it ends up with no real indication of who Emily will 'choose'. (Plus I still worry about Paige finding out about the kiss, love her, that's not going to be easy for her to process).
Old 07-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint_P4tti (View Post)
True enough. I'm hoping there will be at least some indication of how Emily's feeling both towards Alison (regarding the kiss) at least & possibly Paige within the next couple of episodes. A/E surely have to at least discuss that, even if it ends up with no real indication of who Emily will 'choose'. (Plus I still worry about Paige finding out about the kiss, love her, that's not going to be easy for her to process).

ok now I need the spoiler tag again haha
Spoiler:

After reading Lindsey's interview I'm actually not so worried about Paige finding out anymore. I think she would be hurt, but in the end, Paige loves Emily and would understand what she was going through. If the end result is Emily coming through all this stronger and more sure of her feelings for Paige, then it all just works to build an even stronger bond between them.

Tomorrow we get the synopsis and pictures for 511. Knowing our luck it probably won't mention anything...but fingers crossed for a tiny hint.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

Quote:
After reading Lindsey's interview I'm actually not so worried about Paige finding out anymore. I think she would be hurt, but in the end, Paige loves Emily and would understand what she was going through. If the end result is Emily coming through all this stronger and more sure of her feelings for Paige, then it all just works to build an even stronger bond between them.
I think as long as Paige finds out directly from Emily it won't be a problem. Technically they weren't together anyways, but I'm sure that doesn't mean it won't sting of course. The other good thing, like you said, is that the Alison cloud that loomed above them will finally be gone. I just hope Emily doesn't hide it from her, even if unintentionally.

Also now that Emily is going to be the assistant and all I'm going to need some Paige flirting and calling her coach.

Last edited by jjay10627; 07-30-2014 at 10:07 PM
Old 07-31-2014, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Also now that Emily is going to be the assistant and all I'm going to need some Paige flirting and calling her coach.
Umm yes, please, especially if it involves Paige wearing that black cut-off she wore in 504 (never over that).

I love how you all know when the stills come out - that's dedication.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Peppermint_P4tti; 07-31-2014 at 04:00 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint_P4tti (View Post)
Umm yes, please, especially if it involves Paige wearing that black cut-off she wore in 504 (never over that).

I love how you all know when the stills come out - that's dedication.

Oh you have no idea...I even know the TIME they come out lol (obsessed? Me? Wha??)

And flirty coach banter? Um YES please!
Old 07-31-2014, 10:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ugh so the 511 synopsis was useless. Let's hope we get a Paily episode still.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

^I knew that the publicity team would not give us anything for 511. I mean it took them so long to even release those 2 Lindsey/Shay (Paily) pics and that was after the fans had been begging for it since last year.

Paily has always gotten little promotion in the form of episode stills and episode summaries, etc. ABCFamily still does not understand that it is never good business to alienate fans by continuing to ignore one of the couples (Paily) who have been around on the show since season one.

So at this point it is best to not expect anything. This is also why I have been keeping my expectations in check regarding anything Paily related in the upcoming episodes. The good news is that we at least know that Paige will be in 511.

edited to add

Spoiler:

Last edited by MarvelDCFanatic; 07-31-2014 at 11:01 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok some episode stills are out. Perhaps it's good they're not mentioned in the synopsis - lower our expectations & hope for a little goodness.

Spoiler:
Old 07-31-2014, 01:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

We got a nice surprise with the episode stills that were released. But I will continue to keep my expectations in check.

Spoiler:
Old 07-31-2014, 02:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Those stillllllls.

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-31-2014, 02:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
Those stillllllls.

Spoiler:
Ha ha I like the way you work it.