Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
486.After attending Wilden's funeral the girls now qualify as "Gold Level Mourners".Their next funeral is FREE !!!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
485.The most exciting thing Ezra has done in two seasons took place in a daydream.
I love it ;lol:
Old 06-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
487.Wilden's phone was ringing but HE was disconnected.
*CSI Miami "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" here*

amelia | icon: mel
Old 06-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

for this thread being back

Quote:
481.Remember that time Jenna came by to warn you that you were hanging out with a murderer ? The next time you see her you should....

A. Thank her for trying to save your life.
B.Compare her to a snake.
C.Blow off the death of her friend with a "Meh" style "Sorry for your loss".
D. B and C

Answer: (for Emily) "D''.
Oh, Emily...

Quote:
485.The most exciting thing Ezra has done in two seasons took place in a daydream.
Can't argue with the truth

Quote:
486.After attending Wilden's funeral the girls now qualify as "Gold Level Mourners".Their next funeral is FREE !!!!

493: Mona understands Spencer's caffeine addiction better than Toby does. Toby still thinks they can be separated.

494: The list of people who didn't see Alison the night she died is far shorter than the list of people who did, so much shorter that it may be non-existant

495: Veronica Hastings can't separate her home and work lives because her daughter insists on blending the two, what with handling murder weapons, stealing autopsy reports and digging through caskets.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Passionate Fan

496.Recreating the scene of a fire is best accomplished with the contents of a Sampler Platter.

497.Only in Rosewood is befriending a visually impaired girl and helping the local Police considered "shady".

498.Emily and Paige's main consideration in picking a College: do they offer Queen Size beds ?

499.The best way to convince your girlfriend that you will never betray her to the -A Team again: to IMMEDIATELY betray her to the -A Team again !

500.Rosewood High's newest faculty hazing ritual: to stick the most recent teacher hired with the four most disruptive students the school has ever had,all in the same class at the same time.

501.Spencer was stunned when her admittance essay about murder,blackmail,and stays in an asylum sent up "red flags" for the U. Penn. staff

502.When Emily is out of spiked muscle pain cream she falls back on heavy narcotics

503.In an alternate universe,four Pretty Little Parrots are trying to discover who killed their bitchy best friend,"Tippi".

504.Aria's favorite Martial Arts move:"The Lip Lock".

505.Ali was so good at holding her breath that she was able to do it for a year underneath the Gazebo.

506.On the bright side,the details of Toby's Mother's death were enough to win him the prize for ''Most Depressing Backstory In Rosewood".

507.Question: can a bird that talks point out to you that attempting to feed it ANOTHER BIRD is just plain gross ?

508.Emily's Team Spirit is so strong she'll try to swim through cement.

509.Tippi The Parrot has contributed more to solving the -A mystery than Ezra has.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
504.Aria's favorite Martial Arts move:"The Lip Lock".
She did that on purpose. Next time when A ambushes her, it would be more effective than a series of blocks and kicks to defend herself.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
497.Only in Rosewood is befriending a visually impaired girl and helping the local Police considered "shady".

505.Ali was so good at holding her breath that she was able to do it for a year underneath the Gazebo.

506.On the bright side,the details of Toby's Mother's death were enough to win him the prize for ''Most Depressing Backstory In Rosewood".

508.Emily's Team Spirit is so strong she'll try to swim through cement.

Quote:
503.In an alternate universe,four Pretty Little Parrots are trying to discover who killed their bitchy best friend,"Tippi".
Spin off, tbh

Quote:
509.Tippi The Parrot has contributed more to solving the -A mystery than Ezra has.
Truth!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-19-2013, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

510. When you get in a car to drive, watch the back seat before you start the engine.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:

501.Spencer was stunned when her admittance essay about murder,blackmail,and stays in an asylum sent up "red flags" for the U. Penn. staff

TRUTH!

Oh, show. I missed you.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
510. When you get in a car to drive, watch the back seat before you start the engine.
As if horror movies hadn't already taught me to do that.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 06-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Quote:
Can we have this, please?

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 06-20-2013, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
As if horror movies hadn't already taught me to do that.
You would forget it when you're hurried to go somewhere or you're panicked to get out of somewhere.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

511.Zack and Ella's relationship is all about hot,steamy....PASTRY !

542.Melissa sometimes takes a break from being sketchy in Rosewood to be sketchy in D.C.

543. Jake's taken so many kicks to the head he thinks that black and white movies are "broken".

544.Ashley Marin would kill to avoid seeing a musical.

545.Detective Holbrook's "murder board" has all the lines going back to the same motive for Ali's murder;"Because she was a *itch !" .

546.After a hard day's work at his creepy Mask Studio ,Hector Lime likes to unwind somewhere relaxing...... The Doll Hospital in Brookhaven !

547.Ali was so good at holding her breath Hector didn't even have to leave nose holes for her when he made her mask.

548.-A is stealing all the Liars's Dad's weapons,like Peter and Tom's pistols.It's really gonna kick it up a notch when she swipes Wayne Field's TANK !

549.If -A had really wanted to frame Ashley Marin for Wilden's murder she should have stabbed him with a corkscrew.

550.Things are actually looking up for Emily.This year she's picking plaster out of her hair,last year it was glass.

551.Now that the girl's have swiped her mold they can finally prove to Spencer that Melissa is Two-Faced.

552.-A has a special Lair that is just used to store her vast collection of novelty albums.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
548.-A is stealing all the Liars's Dad's weapons,like Peter and Tom's pistols.It's really gonna kick it up a notch when she swipes Wayne Field's TANK !

551.Now that the girl's have swiped her mold they can finally prove to Spencer that Melissa is Two-Faced.

553. Parents in Rosewood are so bad that Child Services only get involved when the parents appear to be decent ones. Clearly that means there is something going on.

554. If Spencer wants Melissa to answer a question, she must first wait a year and then answer it herself first.

555. Mental hospitals are always a great place to break into, I'm sure Emily will get her turn soon.

556. Tom Marin isn't all that concerned about the missing gun his ex may have stolen and now be keeping around their daughter, who is also known to have stolen things.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
544.Ashley Marin would kill to avoid seeing a musical.
Literally

Quote:
545.Detective Holbrook's "murder board" has all the lines going back to the same motive for Ali's murder;"Because she was a *itch !" .

Quote:
556. Tom Marin isn't all that concerned about the missing gun his ex may have stolen and now be keeping around their daughter, who is also known to have stolen things.
But Pam is the bad parent

valentina
tumblr twitter