Old 02-20-2013, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

we have quite a list
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
424.Historical Note: In episode 3.20 of PLL, Ashley Marin actually REFUSED a glass of wine !
My poor otp. Ashley/wine 5ever.

427. Don't expect sympathy from a girl whose boyfriend got shot.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

428. A lesson to learn from Hanna: when you try to hide a secret that someone you're talking with asks about, never, ever say the word "nothing" and don't mask your face with a fake smile, otherwise you'll get yourself suspicious.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Passionate Fan

429.When Hanna Marin "masterminds" a criminal enterprise it is doomed to failure.

430.Aria and Malcolm have a lot in common,for example,they both go to the same pediatrician !

431.Aria was forced by Ezra to take a "time out" when she refused to let Malcolm wear the conductor hat.

432.Remember that ROSEWOOD POLICE cap that Wilden NEVER wore.Someone found it !

433.The autopsy will reveal that Toby died from "helmet hair''.

434.That kid the Cavanaugh's hired to pick up their mail and newspapers while they were on vacation really sucks at his job !

435.If Maggie and Malcolm move in with Aria and Ezra they can have their own sitcom/spinoff next season called THROWIN' A FITZ !

436.The eerie "mystery'' of how Toby's friend knew Emily's name was revealed to her when she got home and realized she had never removed her nametag from THE BREW.

437.Top three things Emily still foolishly believes in....

1. Santa Clause
2.The Tooth Fairy
3.Toby

438.Good News ! Maggie can start a new teaching job at Rosewood High right away.The last girl that had the job left town after she tried to murder Aria !

439.Detective Wilden is so "invaluable'' at the Precinct that no one has noticed he was missing.

440.In order to get out from under Ezra's mom's thumb Maggie decided to move far,far away.......to live with Ezra.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

441. Keep your eye on a seven-year-old-boy when he's bouncing on mattress. You've got him out of your sight for one second, you see him whining on the floor with his jaw wounded in the next.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
439.Detective Wilden is so "invaluable'' at the Precinct that no one has noticed he was missing.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-06-2013, 05:06 AM
Passionate Fan

442.Detective Wilden is made out of the same stuff that the "black box" on an airplane is,he's indestructable.

443.In Rosewood logic the best man to get you a job is the guy that got you fired from your last one.

444.Alison regularly attended church...to heckel the worshipers.

445.Eddie Lamb is a kind,thoughtful,helpful and handsome man,which in Rosewood marks him as a psychotic killer !

446.While Spencer's best friends are unable to vist her in the Insane Asylum ,Mona has an ALL ACCESS PASS.Probably won a radio contest.

447.Dr. Sullivan hopes to one day publish a paper about how to pretend to help mentally troubled girls.

448.Never let a crazy cop ,back from the dead, stand in your way of taking that awesome trip to New York !

449.Spencer's parents have extended their world tour so that they can ignore Spencer in non English speaking countries.

450.If the family member that is most broken up over Spencer being committed is Melissa,she's screwed.

451.Missy Franklin spent her whole life striving for Olympic Gold in the hopes of one day being able to meet Emily Fields !

452.Realizing that not everyone who needs terrorizing lives in Rosewood,The -A Team now is opening franchises that will bring a truck full of terror right to your door !

453.Ezra Fitz has now had every member of the Montgomery family in his bedroom except Mike.Give him time....

Last edited by Geo H.; 03-07-2013 at 12:59 AM
Old 03-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

454. According to Hanna, nothing works underwater. This explains why Last Resort, ABC's submarine drama show, was axed without a chance to finish its first season.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
449.Spencer's parents have extended their world tour so that they can ignore Spencer in non English speaking countries.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
454. According to Hanna, nothing works underwater. This explains why Last Resort, ABC's submarine drama show, was axed without a chance to finish its first season.
Clever one !
Old 03-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

I mourned for the death of that show. It was a pretty good one about honor, patriotism and warrior spirit. While the secretary of defense failed to sink the submarine, ABC did.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Old 03-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Passionate Fan

455.To get a permit to bring a circus or carnival in Rosewood you must be able to prove to the local authorities that it will be hellishly creepy.

456.Children can't get enough of FAUST !

457.Ella Montgomery now trolls carnivals to get dates with carnies.

458.Spencer was lucky that Mona's favorite game wasn't TWISTER.

459.Spencer's mom was a kind and caring shoulder to cry on....for Alison.

460.The entire series was based on a plot by Ali to get the chance to slow dance with Spencer.

461.When he graduated Medical School,Wren was asked by his Professors what he wanted to specialize in.His response:"Being suspicious".

462.The Chief pathologist at the Rosewood Morgue was baffled when he was presented with a body that actually died of natural causes.

463.Wearing a Candy Striper outfit will allow you to successfully break into anywhere.If only Mike Montgomery had known....

464.After his latest hissy fit it took hours for Hanna to convice Caleb that he was still pretty.

465.Eating buttered popcorn is less messy if you wear gloves.

466.The box of "Missing Persons" files at the Rosewood Police Department is fairly small.The box of "Cases we thought we solved but totally DIDN'T" is ENORMOUS !

467.Spencer found a Radley "Vistor's Pass" with CeCe Drake's name on it,which made her think that CeCe was suspicious.Also making Spencer think CeCe was suspicious:EVERY SINGLE SECOND SHE EVER SPENT WITH CeCe DRAKE !

468.Malcolm's kidnapper was a more responsible babysitter than Aria,

469.The -A Team kidnapped Malcolm and framed Caleb's dad in an attempt to make the "Baby Daddy" and "Uncle Dad" plots relevant to the show.

470.Spencer is so anal retentive that she still manages to keep her black hoodie perfectly pressed in the asylum.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
458.Spencer was lucky that Mona's favorite game wasn't TWISTER.
O M F G
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Passionate Fan

471.Spencer's parents are so uninvolved in her life that she has to plan her own "Welcome Home From The Asylum" party.

472.In a shocking twist "Pretty Eyes" is revealed to be Toby's stripper name !

473.Jenna and Shana one day hope to marry and adopt two suspicious children.

474.Malcolm thinks that Hanna is a much better babysitter than Aria but she's still not as fun as that kidnapper chick,"Alison".

475.Rosewood High's arch rival swim team's mascot looks like a dead girl in a red hood.

476.Yet again we see that a fire is the worst way to try to kill anyone.

477.When Jenna and Shana snatched Wilden from the scene of his hit and run accident they took him on a road trip,to a retro diner and then the cemetery.This is what they jokingly refer to as giving someone an "EMILY".