Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
Literally, there were tears coming down my eyes during last night's episode! I also don't really see Haleb's kiss as a betrayal towards Spencer. Understandably, Spencer and Caleb are together right now but still.

We all know that Hanna never stopped loving Caleb, and that Caleb was still in love with her. It seemed like this entire episode, Spencer really knew the truth. You can see it in her eyes. She really should have not gotten involved with Caleb in the first place.
I don't see it as betrayal either. How could it be when Spencer's emotionally/romantically involved with Toby right now? Every scene she shares with Toby, she's showing she's still in love with him. I know right now she's confused but the betrayal for me happened when Spencer/Caleb got together. Hanna/Caleb were unfinished, Spencer could even SEE how unfinished they were when they saw each other for the first time. Hanna/Caleb broke up but they were unfinished. The second Hanna told Caleb she never stopped loving him, the Haleb we have known and loved for years returned. I hope early 7A sorts everything out.

I cheered for that kiss.

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
I was so torn on their kiss last night. On the way hand, I was like don't do it Caleb because I didn't want them to be cheaters, but then I was like yeah they still love each other. Can't wait to see where this goes when the show returns. Also, I love that they didn't have Caleb reply to Spencer's ILY with an ILY of his own.
That was key when he didn't reply. I listened to the music playing when Hanna/Caleb were kissing... it was so pure and real. The words to that song are so telling.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

I can't count how much I watched the Haleb kiss. We just had to wait for that sooo long. But when she said that she had never stopped loving him I knew they would kiss. And of course it was predictable that something bad would happen to Hanna after that. And Caleb has to live with the guilt now that he couldn't prevent the kidnapping. Can't wait for the start of the next season.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Absolute Fan

I keep watching it over and over
I'm in love and always will be
Old 03-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 03-17-2016, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

they were perfect I never stopped loving you

{}
Old 03-17-2016, 02:46 AM
Absolute Fan

You know by the way he looked at her, that he never stopped loving her either. The feels!!
Old 03-17-2016, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Love it!
Old 03-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 03-17-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks!

Yes, I've watched the kissing scene about 10 times now, LOL.

I had tears while watching Hanna running in the rain and when she tells him she never stopped loving him and the kiss, more tears, too. LOL

I really have to wonder how much longer they would have kissed if they weren't interrupted. I think they would have kissed for much longer than that.

Caleb didn't hesitate. He's been waiting for years to hear her tell him she was still in love with him.

I just knew something, some sort of misunderstanding had to cause them to stay apart and that's precisely what happened. It was a stupid misunderstanding and lack of communication.

The second their communication comes together is when they are kissing again. They are so meant to be.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I don't see it as betrayal either. How could it be when Spencer's emotionally/romantically involved with Toby right now? Every scene she shares with Toby, she's showing she's still in love with him. I know right now she's confused but the betrayal for me happened when Spencer/Caleb got together. Hanna/Caleb were unfinished, Spencer could even SEE how unfinished they were when they saw each other for the first time. Hanna/Caleb broke up but they were unfinished. The second Hanna told Caleb she never stopped loving him, the Haleb we have known and loved for years returned. I hope early 7A sorts everything out.

I cheered for that kiss.

ETA:

That was key when he didn't reply. I listened to the music playing when Hanna/Caleb were kissing... it was so pure and real. The words to that song are so telling.
This exactly they are not themselves without each other, it's like the moment they kissed the old caleb was back and yeah he's so been waiting for her to say it for YEARS. and I actually saw something very telling on tumblr about the very reason spaleb are even together in the first place.

and hii can I please ask to be added?

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella

Last edited by hoddevoted; 03-17-2016 at 02:45 PM
Old 03-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I really have to wonder how much longer they would have kissed if they weren't interrupted. I think they would have kissed for much longer than that.
I thought the same. Or maybe they would have slept together like Ezra and Aria did Like you said Caleb waited so long for Hanna to tell him that she loved him. They were so overwhelmed with emotions at the moment. Anything could have happened.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

H&C sex scene next please!!!!!
Old 03-17-2016, 02:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
H&C sex scene next please!!!!!
yesssss!!!!

Thanks for the video I'm pretty sure the only reason why I keep watching PLL is for Haleb.
Old 03-17-2016, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 03-17-2016, 03:04 PM
Addicted Fan

All the feels right now! Thanks for the video!

I'm a ball of emotions right now, lol.