Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I mean it's how one uses spoiler tags but we've always followed pretty close on the spoiler thread on this board.
If anyone is every confused about what is and is not considered a spoiler it is outlined in the board guide

Chrissy |
Old 08-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh, okay. I don't feel but so bad now
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everything comes and goes
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw that is so beautiful!!! I love when they hold hands.

Tate & Violet
Old 08-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

After Caleb's departure, I wonder if Hanna would come back to school and hang out with Lucas...or Sean again? It's almost impossible for her to be the only "Bachelorette" among the sweet Ezria, flawless Spoby and broken Samily.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
After Caleb's departure, I wonder if Hanna would come back to school and hang out with Lucas...or Sean again? It's almost impossible for her to be the only "Bachelorette" among the sweet Ezria, flawless Spoby and broken Samily.

Hanna and Caleb didn't break up so she's not a "Bachelorette." From the looks of it, I think she's going to be dealing with her family while Caleb is gone. Not looking for a new love interest. She's very much in love with Caleb and I don't see that changing... ever. That scene we got on Tuesday had so much emotion and passion in it, I think it made it clear that those two are going to love eachother forever. You could see how much pain they were both in at the thought of being without the other even for a short period of time.

So once Hanna deals with her dad and Caleb deals with his mom we're going to get a kick ass 'My boyfriend's back' scene. I'm hoping their reunion puts the Ezria parking lot scene to shame

I was reading 2x09 recaps and you have to read what one person said.

Quote:
And ready yourself for another stomach punch, because here comes Caleb to tell Hanna he’s going to find his mom in California. I think this may be the best acted scene, on both sides, that this show has ever done. I’m not too proud to tell you I cried watching it. ‘Cause yeah, this show is about as surreal as it comes, but it’s anchored in these kinds of scenes that resonate with everyone. Because we all know what it’s like to yearn for parental approval, and what it’s like to build our own families out of boyfriends and girlfriends and best friends, and what it's like to let go, and what it’s like to get lost and what it’s like to hope against hope that we can learn to love and be loved. They kiss and cry and promise it’s not the end. And then they kiss some more
Hanna and Caleb are family. I feel like this past episode was supposed to be an Ezria episode but Haleb clearly stole the show. I can't see Hanna ending up with anyone else. No one could ever give her what Caleb has and vise versa.

Tate & Violet

Last edited by yummyricky; 08-12-2011 at 02:26 AM
Old 08-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree completely, Ashley. No way will they play out a new love interest for Hanna. After all, it's not like Caleb's gone for good.

And heck yes to that review, it really was amazingly acted by both Ash and Tyler, gotta use some of it as our next title. Which site wrote that, btw?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 08-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Their goodbye scene was so bittersweet and beautiful! I want Caleb back NOW!
Old 08-12-2011, 02:52 PM
New Fan

Yeah I can't imagine Hanna would get involved with anyone else when she's not broken up with Caleb but then again, the writers do love their love triangles.. Still, I think Ezria/Aria/Jason and Toby/Spencer/Wren are more than enough. I hope the writers play around with those triangles and leave Haleb alone.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I super agree with yummyricky, and to be honest...I personally think that if he was going to leave for good, they wouldn't have made such an emotional scene between them. A few of the guys that just flat out left or dumped the girls (Alex, Sean) it wasn't really all that dramatic. Ezria has dragged on for so long that it makes you assume they'll be endgame, but then Jason gets in the picture. I hate Ezria so I don't really care, but my point is that I don't doubt an annoying triangle or third wheel will be dropped with Haleb, but I so don't want it. Sick of those storylines.

And lol, I keep reading people say they want Hanna pregnant on tumblr and youtube.

Also, this is a speculation thing but if it's considered a spoiler I'm sorry please remove it

Old 08-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Ashley, I completely agree with you! THey're in love and nothing can change that. That's absolutely clear because of the build up the writers gave Haleb. And they gave Caleb his own storyline along with Hanna. I think it's safe to say that no other guy on the show has got that. Ezra and Toby a little but not as much as Caleb. I feel that the writers/producers of the show LOVE Caleb and Haleb, and that's why they did that. Tyler is so amazing on his own and then pair him with Ashley and you got magic. THe producers also included him in the Boys of PLL and he got a lot of press too. So clearly he wasn't intended to be just another flash in the pan love interest. Even if Caleb doesn't stay on permanently, I definitely think he'll come back at least for this season. The fans love him and Haleb so I don't think he's gone yet. THere are just so many reasons that show how important he is to Hanna.

Caleb came on the show after A was texting the girls from a blocked #, so he couldn't have anything to do with that.

That recap is great btw!

Another great recap is from Jacob at TWoP. He's hilarious and brilliant!
This is what he had to say:

Quote:
They blow it out the box. I don't know if we'll ever see Caleb again, but if not he made this sh** count. They both did. Well done. She tells him she loves him, they kiss and cry, she falls to pieces when he's gone, and it's just... ********g excellent.
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...ure-this-a.php

~Wendy

Last edited by Infinitywr; 08-12-2011 at 07:14 PM
Old 08-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Which site wrote that, btw?
I know it's such an amazing review!!!
"Pretty Little Liars" recap 2.09: Another Lez Bites the Dust | TV Show Recaps, Celebrity Interviews & News About & For Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Women | AfterEllen.com

I don't think we are going to see a Haleb love triangle or at least not anytime soon because Hanna has already had a love triangle with Sean and Lucas. Plus everyone knows Haleb would win. I mean they've made it through the Jenna thing, Caleb leaving twice, family problems and living together. No third wheel is going to be able to come between the bond they have made with eachother.

It's only a matter of time before Tyler becomes a regular. I think Caleb is here to stay. I totally agree with you Wendy I think the writers and producers love Caleb. The way they saved his character, they could have made him a creep after the Jenna thing but instead they made it into a 'I've changed because of you' love story.

Yeah I saw that picture on tumblr the other day but it wouldn't work because A started texting the girls before Caleb even lived in Rosewood.

I saw that recap also! That Haleb scene blew everyone away.

Tate & Violet
Old 08-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I heard their scenes were
Old 08-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! You need to watch now!!! I cried like a baby they were so beautiful and sad.

Tate & Violet
Old 08-13-2011, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed with everything you said girls, nothing more to add, tbh.

Haleb is it and nothing will change that.

Tammi, you have to watch it STAT!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson