Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2014, 06:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

For me, I think the show adequately built up to the Toby thing and the Ezra thing. I know some people don't think so but I think they were planned, especially Ezra. Now with Caleb, I have no idea how they are going to bring him back and put him into Hannah's life. He's departure was SO abrupt and really pathetic, IMO. Hannah needs better!
Old 02-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Shouldn't we be starting a new thread ?
Old 05-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

If discussion keeps happening, we can.

4x21

I HATE EVERYONE.

Hanna. Stop interacting with male characters. This just pisses me off. Yeah, this seriously COULD lead to her eating disorder storyline, but shows are afraid to do that. So it's pointless.

Paige. Listen, I get it. Someone needed to be protecting these girls AGES ago. But ugh, pushing Emily like that. I mean, she probably needs it and I'm being unreasonable angry with you, Paige. but not cool. You KNOW how Emily feels about Ali. That doesn't just disappear. Forcing that decision is not cool. Ugh. I'm just a bit angry. Everyone's pissing me off. And I'm too clouded by EA like Emily to appreciate what you're doing, Paige.

ARIA. Dude. Girls rock it when they're losing their ****. Lucy KILLLLLLLLLed this episode. Finding all the papers and just DESTROYING the room.

Except then all my Spencer-minded brain was screaming, CALL SPENCER to read everything so it gets implanted into her mind before it's all destroyed.

and then all I'm thinking is, can't Spencer and Ezra just sit together with coffee and tea and cake and solve this together. whoooooooops. as much as I hate AE, I still love my Spencer/Ezra crackship. no shame!

Spencer. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo. She and the episode are saying she was losing it around the time of Ali's disappearance. hmmmm whattt? I'm so confused. And Peter is always so sketchy. but i love him so!

Her parents are trying to give her another chance. Emily SHOULD have taken the pills away. That was WRONG and bad. And everyone's leaving her alone when she needs EXTREME supervision. COME HOME AFTER SCHOOL! Except we're both lawyers so we won't be home until like 7, even though you get out around 3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU ARE ALL THE REASON SHE IS LIKE THIS. THIS ENVIRONMENT IS UNHEALTHY. YOU CANNOT EXPECT HER TO GET BETTER IF YOU DON'T HELP. Not just with rehab, but BEING there YOURSELF.

';lkjhgftdeefgthjulohjugftdgthjkl;
Old 01-19-2017, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Nice to see Aria is taking it well.