Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That's very true. I just hope he doesn't end up like Garrett. Nah, that'll never happen. I do think he could put both his girlfriend and Hanna on the payroll. Emily, when she's not too focused on Ali and Aria, well, no thanks. lol

Regarding Mona... I think TPTB are missing the boat on this Hanna storyline. Mona cares for her. If Mona truly understood what Hanna's going through right now, she could help her. It would make for some outstanding scenes. I would love for it to be Mona who saves Hanna somehow.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be interesting. It would by no means redeem Mona, but having her save Hanna from herself would show the contrast between her and Alison - Alison manipulated Hanna into an eating disorder, so Mona pulling her out of this alcohol reliance would be almost the complete opposite in terms of actions.

I wish they could see the potential there, but I doubt they can.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Exactly. Great parallel.

It would in no way redeem Mona but it would be outstanding. When Mona was whacked as A, she almost killed Hanna. So they could go with the almost killing, to literally saving.

Nope, they will miss this opportunity.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It would be a great parallel, and I'm sure that if they saw the potential they could do it right, so it really is a shame that they won't see it.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just watched it.

*sigh* writers, why do you have to screw up Ella`s new relationship just to create new drama? I just want her to be happy *cries*. Also, really Aria?

Also Ashley acted rather odd as well.

I wonder if this (issues with Ali plus her friend's not believing/getting mad at her) is going to cause Hanna to temporarily leave the group? Maybe join up with Mona.

And Ali's true colours show...

Interesting twist with the horse (why does it seem like Melissa is secretly involved with everything at this point?). However, how Emily and Spencer get locked in seems kind of ridiculous to me. Does everyone in Rosewood have a disorder that stops them from turning their heads?

Last edited by Lianna6; 07-30-2014 at 07:50 PM
Old 07-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It would be a great parallel, and I'm sure that if they saw the potential they could do it right, so it really is a shame that they won't see it.
Exactly. I guess it's possible they're still saving the best for last and Mona will swoop in at the last minute and help Hanna when no one else can. I highly doubt it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianna6 (View Post)
Just watched it.

*sigh* writers, why do you have to screw up Ella`s new relationship just to create new drama? I just want her to be happy *cries*. Also, really Aria?

Also Ashley attacked rather odd as well.

I wonder if this (issues with Ali plus her friend's not believing/getting mad at her) is going to cause Hanna to temporarily leave the group? Maybe join up with Mona.

And Ali's true colours show...

Interesting twist with the horse (why does it seem like Melissa is secretly involved with everything at this point?). However, how Emily and Spencer get locked in seems kind of ridiculous to me. Does everyone in Rosewood have a disorder that stops them from turning their heads?
So true. I think your speculation about Hanna temporarily leaving the group is a good one. Hints of this took place big time... not meeting for lunch, constantly saying she wanted to be alone, etc. It's very possible she gets away. Maybe Hanna and Caleb literally do leave for a while together.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly. I guess it's possible they're still saving the best for last and Mona will swoop in at the last minute and help Hanna when no one else can. I highly doubt it though.
It would be great, but it won't happen We can always hope, of course. Maybe Mona will realise that Hanna has a problem and step in At the same time, it would seem a little weird after everything.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It would be great, but it won't happen We can always hope, of course. Maybe Mona will realise that Hanna has a problem and step in At the same time, it would seem a little weird after everything.
Very true. I think Mona feels for Hanna but the best she can do is from afar given everything that has happened.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She definitely cares about Hanna in her own twisted way I think she knows that she damaged Hanna, too, though, and because of that she knows that she can't do much for her now.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
She definitely cares about Hanna in her own twisted way I think she knows that she damaged Hanna, too, though, and because of that she knows that she can't do much for her now.
You summed it up perfectly.

I wonder if she thinks by taking down Alison, it helps Hanna? Or maybe she doesn't see it that way.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
You summed it up perfectly.

I wonder if she thinks by taking down Alison, it helps Hanna? Or maybe she doesn't see it that way.
I think the thought probably has crossed her mind, but it's not her main motivation, it's probably just a bonus or something

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think the thought probably has crossed her mind, but it's not her main motivation, it's probably just a bonus or something
What do you think Mona's main motivation is for wanting Alison to go down? Is it still about the bullying or more to it? I wonder if Mona realizes she has gotten back at Alison just a tad.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think her main motivation is self preservation. She knows what things were like before Alison left, and she's doing everything she can to stop things being that way again. She thinks she can achieve that by forcing Alison out of town.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-31-2014, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

This episode was pretty boring. Zach being a perv was really disappointing,but Ella being back was the only decent part.

What exactly happened between Hannah and Aria? I don't want Haleb together if it means Hannah is going to be an alcoholic. It's a re-hash of last season,only with Spencer, it was interesting and canon.

I don't get why no one has considered that Jessica is an even bigger ho than they thought possible. If she did it out of love, maybe she has another lovechild. Why is that so hard to believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
That's very true. I just hope he doesn't end up like Garrett. Nah, that'll never happen. I do think he could put both his girlfriend and Hanna on the payroll. Emily, when she's not too focused on Ali and Aria, well, no thanks. lol

Regarding Mona... I think TPTB are missing the boat on this Hanna storyline. Mona cares for her. If Mona truly understood what Hanna's going through right now, she could help her. It would make for some outstanding scenes. I would love for it to be Mona who saves Hanna somehow.
This. Those two need to reconnect on some level and Hannah never thanked her for saving Mrs. M.

Quote:
Well, he does hang out with her when Spencer ditches him

Hey,you never know-It's been done before. Granted,it was on a soap,but that's what this show is turning into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDH18 (View Post)
I think this was BIG also. I don't understand why Noel does all this for her. What's in it for him? I also wonder what else she orchestrated!
Aside from being a psycho,there's one other thing she's famous for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 (View Post)
Wait.....I am confused, was Mona fighting the Guardians or was she recruiting them?
Can't it be both?

If she recruited them, "Bethany" would be dead by now and their senior year wouldn't drag on for 4 more years.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 07-31-2014 at 05:42 PM
Old 08-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerlover319 (View Post)
I am starting to think that Marlene King knows the end of the book series by communicating with the author of the books. It makes sense that Noel is helping Ali, he had a connection with "real" Alison in the books, which the latest one revealed more about. It also is understandable that Ali isn't able to completely manipulate the girls. She isn't the Alison that the girls knew. The one they knew saw them at their most vulnerable moments, was with them on a daily basis, and knew how to do every little bit of manipulation. This Alison may know facts about the girls, but she could never know them the true way her twin did.
OK, interesting. I"m aware of most of what's in the first few books of the series but not through it all. I'd like to know more about Noel and why he's willing to do this. She's dragging him into some serious stuff. He's a shady character though. Not everyone has the guts to threaten a teacher. I'm surprised our sleuth Ezra didn't know about his connection to Ali.

I've always been confused about the Courtney/Ali trade off. Which one was the crazy one - Courtney? Why was she out and befriending the girls? Was Alison stuck at Radley while Courtney was hanging with her friends.

I definitely think this is not the girl they knew, especially when Hannah didn't recognize the scar on Ali's knee. I'd love for Hannah to bring THAT up now - she'd be batting 1000.