Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
All he really lacks to be a major culpret it a strong MOTIVE.With the nature of this show it could be quite easy to give him one via flashbacks.
That's why I can't buy him on the A team. And in terms of flashbacks, it would have to be from the time that he and Spencer ended to now. He has no real background beef with the girls/Ali because he met Spencer/the girls in the pilot
Old 02-14-2013, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only way I see him on the A-team is if he were hired on in some way to meet Melissa and so forth, but even that I'm not sure if I'd really buy

Chrissy |
Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really think Melissa is the ultimate red herring. I don't think she is involved.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
That's why I can't buy him on the A team. And in terms of flashbacks, it would have to be from the time that he and Spencer ended to now. He has no real background beef with the girls/Ali because he met Spencer/the girls in the pilot
It's my guess IF they play Wren as a bad guy it started out BEFORE the girls,maybe had something to do with N.A.T.They could go the route that Alison (In attempting to hang onto Ian) stole videos and in the process somehow could have incriminated Wren.That would require giving him more backstory,but it isn't impossible that they COULD.

As I said,Wren could simply be a red herring but if he ISN'T bad they either need to make him DIRECTLY "good'' (attatching him to another character who is working undercover AGAINST the -A Team) or else he's gonna come off as some sucker who got duped into looking all kinds of guilty,50 Shades Of -A.

If Wren is good he needs to pitch in and help out in the finale.IF he's good I would hate to see him get klilled in the season ender though.I gotta tell ya,I'm really starting to feel like someone else is gonna die this season !
Old 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If Wren is good he needs to pitch in and help out in the finale.IF he's good I would hate to see him get klilled in the season ender though.I gotta tell ya,I'm really starting to feel like someone else is gonna die this season !
It better not be Wren!

X
Old 02-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

JULIAN IS LIVE-TWEETING TONIGHT!!!

Also I can't even with the tweets that he has already done:

Quote:
Excited to be live-tweeting with you all for tonight's ep of #PLL And get your questions ready for the love-chat!
Quote:
Uh, LIVE-chat... I think love-chatting is when you very politely talk dirty. We can do that too. #oh****abcfamilyyousureyouwantme
Old 03-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope it's not Wren
Old 03-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wren dying will not be a good thing for this show and me watching it
Old 03-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same I love this show, but he's like my fave male character so no.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only other male I really like on this show is Caleb. The females on this show wayyy outpower them in awesomeness
Old 03-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The only other male I really like on this show is Caleb. The females on this show wayyy outpower them in awesomeness
True

I like Jason and Noel All my fave males are guest stars.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh whoops JK, totally love Jason as well. I liked Andrew too

Yeah I don't really like any of the regular guys.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I saw that Julian tweeted about loving Paily during his live tweeting of 320. He is officially on my "YES GOOD" list.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
I saw that Julian tweeted about loving Paily during his live tweeting of 320. He is officially on my "YES GOOD" list.
he wasn't on your good list before? don't make me cry
Old 03-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh whoops JK, totally love Jason as well. I liked Andrew too

Yeah I don't really like any of the regular guys.
haha we're so alike with this show.