Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2013, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
To be honest I've always wondered if that was why Jenna hired her for her big party,to photograph EVERYONE that came in,to see if she could pick up clues as to who was and wasn't there,etc.Gathering evidence.
I think so. Jenna already knows how awesome she is,so why does she need a giant photographer, just for that? Plus, she'd make it more exclusive. She even invited vampire Harper, which was obviously so he could compel everyone into talking.

Alas, Paige was drunk, so he couldn't stop her from ruining the cupcakes.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
To be honest I've always wondered if that was why Jenna hired her for her big party,to photograph EVERYONE that came in,to see if she could pick up clues as to who was and wasn't there,etc.Gathering evidence.
Hm. That's an interesting theory ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Interesting!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Maybe if the girls would rope in Laurel the photographer and Spencer's Private Detective they could get some allies that would be very valuable in taking down The -A Team.The P.I. came up with Toby's hideout very quickly,obviously knew his craft.As for Laurel,someone who was good at night photography,with access to lots of camera equipment,seems like a good friend to have !
Old 02-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

But they can't get too involved with bringing other people into the A plot ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
But they can't get too involved with bringing other people into the A plot ...
I agree. I think they should have an existing team that they planned out from the beginning and don't bring in new people afterwards. Mona is the brains and Alison is the boss, so they'd handle stuff. Mona could get stuff done w/o hiring new people. I don't see how/why she can't just delegate tasks.

I don't know that I'd need to see any other members. Just knowing that at least one person is helping Mona and Toby is enough for me. Whoever made that joke about 3 people being the most dangerous people in town has a point. They can't do the entire thing themselves, we just don't need to see who's involved. Like, that friend of Toby's could be a 4th member.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I agree. I think they should have an existing team that they planned out from the beginning and don't bring in new people afterwards. Mona is the brains and Alison is the boss, so they'd handle stuff. Mona could get stuff done w/o hiring new people. I don't see how/why she can't just delegate tasks.

I don't know that I'd need to see any other members. Just knowing that at least one person is helping Mona and Toby is enough for me. Whoever made that joke about 3 people being the most dangerous people in town has a point. They can't do the entire thing themselves, we just don't need to see who's involved. Like, that friend of Toby's could be a 4th member.
I was talking about the Liars bringing in a few allies,not adding new members to The -A Team.The girls could use from friends outside their circle and the photographer and detective have special skills that could be usefull to them.The girls need to be more proactive.

It seems to me like there must be at least four members of -A,maybe more.We know Mona is involved and she seems to be a lieutenant,she's carries out the orders given her by Red Coat and controls things on the ground.Toby seems to be under Mona,he's doing a lot of the physical work and a lot of the dirty work.Red Coat seems like a boss,an overseer.I suspect we have at least one more -A out there and I think it's a man.I also think at least one -A must be an adult as the team has done stuff (buying booze,renting rooms,traveling,shelling out lots of cash,getting tours of houses etc.) that really seem like something only an adult would do.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was talking about the Liars bringing in a few allies,not adding new members to The -A Team.The girls could use from friends outside their circle and the photographer and detective have special skills that could be usefull to them.The girls need to be more proactive.

It seems to me like there must be at least four members of -A,maybe more.We know Mona is involved and she seems to be a lieutenant,she's carries out the orders given her by Red Coat and controls things on the ground.Toby seems to be under Mona,he's doing a lot of the physical work and a lot of the dirty work.Red Coat seems like a boss,an overseer.I suspect we have at least one more -A out there and I think it's a man.I also think at least one -A must be an adult as the team has done stuff (buying booze,renting rooms,traveling,shelling out lots of cash,getting tours of houses etc.) that really seem like something only an adult would do.
Oh, my mistake-I agree w/you.

I refuse to believe there isn't an adult, too. Do you have any guesses as to who it could/would be?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

I seriously doubt there are any adults on the A team ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't want to rule it out, but I do think that IF there is an adult involved, it has to be one of the young adults. Anyone the age of their parents is just too ridiculous.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah. Agreed.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I don't want to rule it out, but I do think that IF there is an adult involved, it has to be one of the young adults. Anyone the age of their parents is just too ridiculous.
Oh, of course-No one past Melissa's age would care. I mean...they have lives.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
I seriously doubt there are any adults on the A team ...
I doubt it either. And these parents have known these kids their entire lives...they are each others families

But I do feel a few of the parents know what really happened the night of Ali's murder and don't have the slightest idea of what is really going on right in front of them.

I cannot wait to see the reaction on their faces to find out what the girls endured for years in result of secrets trying to be kept secret.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Who do you think will play Alison's friends or anyone she was connected to back then?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

I refuse to believe there isn't an adult, too. Do you have any guesses as to who it could/would be?
Nothing solid,though,as others have said,it doesn't necessarily have to be a parent,just someone over 21.I would say it is likely someone with resources,money.Not all of this enterprise can come from blackmail money,somebody in the loop has to be fairly well off financially and in a position to where they wouldn't raise eyebrows if they showed up around town.This would be someone fairly familiar but not someone you see constantly,someone that wouldn't seem out of place if they were seen but not someone that can easily be accounted for all the time.