Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Well, the reason I'm asking is this: I've noticed that fanfiction doesn't seem to be posted around here too often, but I've posted two Jaria one shots so far in other places. If there's an interest, I'll put links up whenever I post from now on.

Anyway, I'm just trying to get a sense of the fanfic waters around here. (Thanks for responding, bicuitfun241.)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

post the fanfiction here! I'll read it!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Alright then.

I'll post the links here and in the fanfiction thread. And, hey, maybe if one person starts to post links, others will start writing/posting stories for them as well.

Title: Clarity by Assumption
Rating: PG
Summary: When A sends Aria a cryptic note, she jumps to conclusions only to learn a big secret and to reveal one of her own.
Characters: Aria Montgomery, Jason DiLaurentis, Spencer Hastings, A (with mentions of Ezra Fitz, Toby Cavanaugh, Alison DiLaurentis, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Melissa Hastings, Ian Thomas, Wren Kingston, Caleb Rivers, Maya St. Germain)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy

Title: Little Epiphanies
Rating: PG
Summary: When Aria reaches a breaking point with her frustration over her stagnant, secret relationship with Ezra, she turns to the last person she should talk to but the only person she wants to confide in: Jason. Their conversation brings unexpected revelations.
Characters: Aria and Jason (with mentions of Ezra, Aria's Family, Ali, and The Hastings)
Genre: Drama, Romance

*** I have five other one shots penned so far (I don't want to commit to anything longer than that, because, hopefully, I'll be moving soon), but I'm spreading out the posts. When I put more up online, I'll post links. ***
Old 03-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those!

I'm definately going to read them sometime to day
Old 03-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Going to go read these two right now!

I miss these two I hate how they've been 'forgotten' Excited for next week though since they're sitting next to each together. Aria been bugging me lately though so hopefully a scene between will make me like her more.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't not love Aria (or really any of these girls tbh), but I do miss JA scenes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I miss her being the person he trusted.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope he still trusts her!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Me too!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need him to confide in her again
Old 03-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

It looks like we might get a scene next ep!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I can't not love Aria (or really any of these girls tbh), but I do miss JA scenes
I still love her! Just the way she acting with her parents or mainly her dad is bugging me. But I really miss Jaira scenes
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

If you click on the link, it'll take you to a picture of the two of them (one we've already seen). More importantly, though, it also takes you to a poll which asks who you prefer Aria with: JASON or Ezra?

Quote:
Pretty Little Liars ‏ @ABCFpll

In this sneak peek pic, Aria’s having a heart-to-heart with… Jason? bit.ly/wNsFFA
I looked through some of the comments, and there seemed to be quite a few Jaria supporters.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

can't waitttt
Old 03-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

we got scenes.

i love you. ♡