Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

^^True facts.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I've just watched

I've always wanted Ezra to be A, but I was so sure they were't going to go there, and I still am. They're going to cop out, and I can't believe they would do something like that so close after the Toby is A storyline.

Am I the only one who hasn't understood the meaning of the last scene? Did I miss something?

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-28-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Has anyone read the TWOP recap?

Quote:
A: "Leger de main. Kisses, bitches! -- A"
Spencer: "Before you ask, Hanna, it means sleight-of-hand. While we were watching absolutely nothing happen to Aria -- like every week -- something terrible was happening to Emily. Also like every week."
X

Quote:
Aria should have recognised his handwriting, y/n?
They all should have, they only see it in every single class he teaches them.

Quote:
The whole CeCe falling down thing was very reminescent of Ian in the bell tower.
How fitting would it be if she was the one that pushed him?

I'm not saying she did, but that would be really awesome, in a way.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

OMG, I can't believe the writers really went down the EzrA route after all I've been praying for this to happen for years and now they listened, I'm so excited Here hoping it doesn't turn out to be a red herring, Toby was bad enough.
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 08-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Supreme Fan

I feel lame. After watching this, I was like oh cool... then I was like what did I learn.

I learned that Ali might be alive. Mona is probably working with Shana. Cece was 1 of 2 Red Coats. Ezra could be A or working with him. Cece isn't dead?

I just feel like I got more questions, than any answers. I was excited for the Red Coat reveal and then 2 RCs popped up on us. I like the Twin Theory, but I was just hoping that there wouldn't be 2 RCs. So we really haven't learned who that is.

Maybe it will sink in and be better for me, but right now I am just eh.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
While we were watching absolutely nothing happen to Aria -- like every week -- something terrible was happening to Emily. Also like every week
Old 08-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I've been praying for this to happen for years and now they listened, I'm so excited Here hoping it doesn't turn out to be a red herring, Toby was bad enough.
^ THIS

I actually clapped, when they showed Ezra in the end. Finally some pay off to all his boring scenes.

But I'm pretty sure it's going to be another red herring because of Ezra/Aria, unless Aria is part of the A team as well which would make them an even weirder pairing than they already are.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, y'all, I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I've been meaning to join for a while but always had trouble registering for some reason. Anyway, count me in the Ezra is not A club. I just find it hard to believe that anyone is buying this, honestly. Especially with all the misdirections and takesy-backsies (TOBY) they've put us through. From reading those interviews with Ian, he's pretty much saying that he is doing this to protect Aria. That's what I got out of it anyway. I just can't see any logical reason in making him A, not to mention they wouldn't reveal A in a summer finale. I'm just baffled by the amount of people who are so adamant this is it! It's just so hard for me to believe anything the writers/producers and, even, actors say at this point. Oh, and to be clear, I do love the show. Haha. Just venting about Ezzy being A.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

So from what I have been reading, the writers have confirmed that Ezra being A is NOT a Red Herring; we will learn more about him being A in 4B- the Halloween episode will barely delve into it.This is according to what Oliver Goldstick said today

Luke: What is wrong?

Obi-Wan: Millions of Ezria suddenly cried out in terror and then there is nothing

Luke: This is what we get for flying in a tramp freighter; now I want to see that episode of Pretty Little Liars

Last edited by nick2951; 08-28-2013 at 06:40 PM
Old 08-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got up to watching a few episodes and wow! what a finale from what I saw!
Old 08-28-2013, 06:35 PM
New Fan

Anyone seen this? I don't know why anyone would want Ezra to be good, that's so boring... Fingers crossed that it's true.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoe (View Post)
Hey, y'all, I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I've been meaning to join for a while but always had trouble registering for some reason. Anyway, count me in the Ezra is not A club. I just find it hard to believe that anyone is buying this, honestly. Especially with all the misdirections and takesy-backsies (TOBY) they've put us through. From reading those interviews with Ian, he's pretty much saying that he is doing this to protect Aria. That's what I got out of it anyway. I just can't see any logical reason in making him A, not to mention they wouldn't reveal A in a summer finale. I'm just baffled by the amount of people who are so adamant this is it! It's just so hard for me to believe anything the writers/producers and, even, actors say at this point. Oh, and to be clear, I do love the show. Haha. Just venting about Ezzy being A.
Hi! and welcome.

I agree with the fact that Ezra's not A. the writers and Marlene King to be more specific are always lying to us. they will probably tell us that Ezra has been obsessed with Ali/the liars and he has been stalking them for years but he is not A.

for whatever reason, I don't know. but they better come up with something good if they want to keep me as viewer.

edit: they could very much be saying Ezra is A is not a red herring because he might be original A (the one stalking/tormenting Ali) but I feel like he's not the one sending the new A texts to the rest of the girls. I don't know I'm sort of torn apart. and I feel confused. (it still doesn't explain Ali confronting Mona/finding out that she's original A)

Last edited by SpencerFan; 08-28-2013 at 07:37 PM
Old 08-28-2013, 07:42 PM
New Fan

Heres my theory:

SPOILER ALERT: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Just finished watching the Finale of Season 4…what A crazy, twisted ending to the season. We all find out that Ezra is A (which I suspected all along…Ali’s dating an “older boy”, letters sent to the girls that were written on a type-writing Machine-Ezra has one, possible pregnancy- to the reason why he would want to get rid of her because he would be in trouble if people found out that he impregnated a minor).

After analyzing this episode, it had opened up a can of worms to my theory of Aria is working with Ezra.

Lets start off with the “boxes” that the girls receive at the door. Inside the boxes, Spencer is able to unravel the magic box to reveal A’s possible next move. Aria and Emily are searching for Magic shows in the area, and when Emily says she doesn’t see anything, Aria points out there is one today.

When they arrive in Ravenswood, Aria immediately gets out of the car and starts walking towards the show, as the other girls follow behind talking to each other about Toby following Shauna in Jenna’s car. She leads them right to the show, and the walk into a magician dressed as a “mime”.

What stood out the most to me was WHO WAS THIS MAGICIAN?

As he looks through the crowd, its obvious he’s going to pick one of the girls, and he ends up calling “Aria” to the stage. She acts apprehensive and suggests that she doesn’t like boxes and that Spencer loves magic. He approaches the girls, and doesn’t back down till Aria comes with him. After making Aria disappear and re-appear, there is someone noticeably missing from the group. Emily is gone. As Aria returns to her friends, she asks them where Emily is.

After breaking down this scene, I have come to the conclusion that the mime is in fact Ezra (now knowing that he is A) and that Aria and Ezra planned this act to distract the girls while, someone took Emily (possibly Cece).

I think the resemblance is striking.

When Aria calls Emily’s cell phone, she describes the surroundings and the girls see someone running in a red coat (who I believe is Alison).

When the girls arrive at the factory, Aria is commanding orders to the girls to grab something to help break the lock attached to the box Emily’s in, while she just stands by the box. In the end, the saw is shut off by someone wearing a red coat, who is the real Alison, as the other girl running up the stairs dressed in red is Cece (who Aria follows).

Aria and Cece have a brawl and Cece ends up grabbing a rope which just happens to break, causing Aria to grab Cece before she falls to the ground. Instead her jacket sleeve ends up ripping causing her to plunge to the floor. As the girls barricade Aria to make sure shes okay, they fail to notice Cece leaving.

When Spencer tells the girls to follow her because she has to show them “something”, she discovered after following Ali, she had lead her to A’s liar. Aria is pretty quiet when they arrive at the Liar (as the girls found her and Ezra’s hideout). The camera pans over to Aria’s face when they discover the computers that control and follow their every move.

Spencer finds A’s (Ezra’s) banking info, she sees that Cece is receiving payments from A. Which correlates to the incident in the factory to as why Aria went after Cece. I believe the fight was planned between Aria and Cece, and that she would have escaped using the rope (to follow Ali-knowing that she would probably be there to help out the girls, like the fire incident). However, they did NOT plan that the rope would end up breaking, which is why Aria went to grab Cece as she fell, and Cece continuously asked Aria to help her like they were good friends. When she hit the floor, Aria runs down to the girls and as they are surrounding Aria to check if shes alright, it allows as a distraction for Cece to take off.

When Spencer finds the album with Ali’s photos, and Hannah says she remember picking out that top with Ali for her date with an ”older guy”, they suggest possibly Wren was that guy she was seeing, but Aria walks straight to the board and points out that is can’t possibly be Wren as A has been watching him.

Aria then points out that “A” is following Alison, showing the girls the photos of Ali at the fire and how he was tracking her to Ravenswood (which there is a party happening later in honour of Ali). She wants to tell the girls this to prove that Ali is still alive, and that the girls would possibly help lead her and Ezra to Ali. (Aria is using the girls to help find Ali’s whereabouts)

When the girls leave the liar, they run into Mrs. Grunwald, who tells they girls about the night that Ali was “killed”, and that she felt something bad happened to her. She believes that Ali is still alive and that she won’t reveal herself until she can find someone she trusts. Hannah comes out and says that Ali can trust us, but Mrs. Grunwald says ”She’s not so sure about that”, referring to Aria’s loyalties else where. She tells the girls that they should leave Ravenswood and not go to the party, as she warns them that “HE” is here (referring to Ezra).

After walking away from Grunwald, Aria is again leading the girls to outside of a costume shop where they start to discuss the conversation they had with Mrs. Grunwald. During this scene, Aria is facing the street, and the girls have their backs to it. You see Aria focusing on someone passing by behind them, and all you see is a quick shot of someone in black. She then tells the girls that they’re going to the party and walks into the costume shop, while the camera pans out to someone watching them in the background dressed in BLACK, in the same direction ARIA WATCHED SOMEONE PASS BEHIND the girls just moments before. Of course this person is Ezra!

So that is my theory for now! I may not be 100% right, and I may think of other thing to go with this, but I’ll keep you up to date!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Fiinaaalleee!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
This finaleeee blew my minddddd!!! I never saw this coming!!! And the worst was i was watching this in school at break!!! My mind was filled with Wtf (sorry for language) and just filled with OMG!!!

EZRA!! = Who knew that he could be A? I loved his scene with Aria he seemed obsessed with Alison too reminding Aria about the poem! I was shocked at the last few seconds when they revealed Ezra's face with the black clothes. I was surprised he got mad and slammed the closet! It left me wondering did he love Aria?

Spencer = I love how spencer and toby was hugging and how they made up that is sweet and spencer found out about A's lair.

Toby - whenever he cries i cry, i love the scene where he went through his mother's things it was soo touching

Emily - why does it have to be emily getting hurt again! I love emily and paige cuddling

Caleb - oooh damn when i saw he went on the bus going to ravenswood i got freaked will he come back alive?

Aria - damnnn poor aria i wonder what happen when she finds out ezra is A, I love how Aria chats with Ezra it was funny when she and jake watching movies and he fell asleep lol

Hanna - she and caleb is soo sweet I miss hanna's quotes soo much lol

Ravens wood - damn this town gives me creeps, it seems like black and white and it has chilly feels along with it lol I can't believe Shana is working with Mona and wow that white coffin is very scaryy!!

ALison = OOH MY!! I always had my suspicions she is alive!! I"m thrilled that she is!! I can't wait to see what happens with Ali if she comes back!!
DAMNN THIS FINALE BLEW MY MIND!!! CECE FALLING DOWN AND THE BODY DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!! AND EZRA BEING A! EM ALMOST GETTING KILLED AGAIN!! AND CALEB TO RAVENSWOOD!! DAMNNN sooo many feelings!! But i loved it
Old 08-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think there's a problem at all tying Ezra to Alison. I think he's gotten off easy for being creepy in the first place. He's way too old to be seeing Aria that (at the time) was a sophomore in High School. That's just not a normal situation and the show was portraying him as some stand up guy. It makes much more sense that he's not! I have not problem imagining him with Alison (who would have been going into her freshman year, right) even weirder!

I do have 2 questions: If Cece and Ezra are in cahoots why was she spying on him, especially if Aria is involved. Why not just meet up? Also, what is Aria's motivation for helping him find Ali? Why would she help deliver her Bf to his obsession?

In retrospect it could look like Aria might have been involved in the slight of hand and if you look at the time laps scene where the girls are trying to figure out what is on the computer -no aria. I can't stop shaking my head though about Emily, how many times has that girl been abducted and she never knows by who.

Going forward though, I"m really interested to see how they will tie Ezra to Wilden and the rest of the mystery. Why is Cece afraid of Wilden? What did the NAT club have on Ezra? A video of him and Alison? Just now I am remembering a scene with Ezra and Jason and it seemed he was just jealous of him and Aria but maybe it was more than that - maybe he hated him for another reason.

Still, I'm a bit confused as to who is on what team. We know now who is involved but I'm not sure where they fit in the puzzle. Especially Wren - he peculiar and also has a fascination with girls that are too young for him.