Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is she trying to
protect her love Hanna by rejoining a team
Someone tried to kill Jenna twice. I doubt she's on the A Team at least not anymore. I think Jenna, Melissa, Wren, Shana and Mona are on their own team. And I believe they already found Alison and are helping her because the A Team is after them too.

And that would be awesome because that means Alison trusts her enemies to keep her alive over her friends. Which is probably the correct choice since the Liars are dumb and keep falling for A's traps and never learn anything.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm waiting till Halloween to decide whatever this show has truly jumped the shark or it can be savaged.

You can trust NO ONE on this show, jeez.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia_PLL (View Post)
Thanks Mich! i was getting too excited when it seemed that Aria was gonna be the one targeted for once!
I was, too!

Quote:
Now cause i had anything against her, but the other girls have been through so much that i thought they could use a break, plus, that nonsense of Aria never suffering while the others do bothered me since season 1. And when i saw it was Emily i was like "of course". They always do this!!! (but they shut me up with ezras reveal...yayyy)
Seriously, Ezra being A or part of the A team makes sense. So many of us want this because it would help with so many frustrating situations:

1. Why he's on the screen so much.
2. Why Aria is never touched and the other Liars are tortured.
3. Why he'd even get involved with a student for that matter. We now know if true, he went there to get closer to tracking Ali.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Alison had to go to someone after leaving Grumweld, maybe she stumbled upon Mona who has been helping her all along.

Maybe Mona has been a Double Agent all along and Ezra found out about it; which is why she was kicked off the A-Team
Old 08-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, maybe I'm biased with my Mona love, but I honestly think she's on the "good side" now or maybe on the gray side but she's not on the dark side, I don't see it. I will bet Alison is using those "middle people" like Shana, Jenna, Mona, maybe even Wren, Melissa for help. They might all have different motives for why they are on the same team. I also think CeCe might be helping Alison possibly. But then who is helping Ezra? LOL I am very confused. LOL

I will say I strongly believe that Melissa meant it when she told Spencer she was protecting her. I think this is a large clue that many things behind that scenes have been taking place that have yet to be revealed.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ++Audrina++ (View Post)
I hope that Fitz is A. I hate him, never liked him, so this might make his character have some purpose finally.
Quoted for Truth. The only character more boring than him was Maya, IMO.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

but honestly...this...

i love you. ♡
Old 08-28-2013, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

- I actually liked this episode, the only minus was the "couple" montage blaahheeww.

- Man I would love it if Ezra turned about be A but sadly I'm not that lucky, I learned my lesson with the Toby fiasco. The writers doesn't have the balls to do it...sigh. It will prob. be Ezra stalking Aria to protect her and finding A's hiding place.

- Aria kicking Cece was hilarious and looked so forced, you're such a cute Aria.

- Unpopular opinion but i kinda like Jake, he's cute and just easygoing. Sucks it wont lead anywhere.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia_PLL (View Post)
To make Ezria fans happy, Marlene should pull the Bonnie and Clyde card and make Aria and Ezra both evil.
THIS IS MY DREAM SCENARIO TBH

Quote:
But PLEASE, don't fall for the theory going around that he was obsessed with Alison until he saw Aria and then Alison got jealous, because couldn't have happened.
That would make me sick, really. But I am so lost, was it Wilden who "got Ali pregnant"? Or it's Ezra now?

Quote:
Man I would love it if Ezra turned about be A but sadly I'm not that lucky, I learned my lesson with the Toby fiasco. The writers doesn't have the balls to do it...sigh. It will prob. be Ezra stalking Aria to protect her and finding A's hiding place.
Toby being A was actualy 78797797654 times better imo but if they make Ezra a double agent it would be so boring and repetitive I think he is A for real, sadly

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 08-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
- I actually liked this episode, the only minus was the "couple" montage blaahheeww.
The couples montage made me want to jump in the box with Emily, but I think Marlene thinks they are mandatory now.

icon
Old 08-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
THIS IS MY DREAM SCENARIO TBH

That would make me sick, really. But I am so lost, was it Wilden who "got Ali pregnant"? Or it's Ezra now?

Toby being A was actualy 78797797654 times better imo but if they make Ezra a double agent it would be so boring and repetitive I think he is A for real, sadly
Ezra Is probally one who almost got ali pregnent

I firmly believe they will go down the road of him member of a team due to blackmail. He's not Innocent but he's not main a eather.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I honestly believe that Aria & Ezra are working together.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Remember how last season finale when people complained about Ezra's general boringness somebody said he's probably sitting on a couch, eating more poundcake while controlling and watching over EVERYTHING.

It did look very much though as if he just walked into that flat. And with all the little post-its on the timelines etc. - Aria should have recognised his handwriting, y/n?

The whole CeCe falling down thing was very reminescent of Ian in the bell tower.

The show could really use more Jenna.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
but honestly...this...

but actually one of my fav gifsets. ever.