Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia_PLL (View Post)
why nothing bad ever happens to Aria??? We all know the ONLY explanation for this is that Ezra is A. I mean, theres no other explanation for it, and the writers have made it TOO clear, they even seem to laugh at it with the magic trick thing (when it seems like something will FINALLY happen to Aria, but it doesnt. Its like them saying "you think that she will suffer, for once? WELL, no. Its Emily again".)
That is such an excellent point. I never even thought of it in that way. You're right, they did almost stick out their tongues at the audience as they dangled Aria for a second, only to pull her back in with tons of laughter, nabbing Emily to, once again, be tortured instead.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
That is such an excellent point. I never even thought of it in that way. You're right, they did almost stick out their tongues at the audience as they dangled Aria for a second, only to pull her back in with tons of laughter, nabbing Emily to, once again, be tortured instead.
Thanks Mich! i was getting too excited when it seemed that Aria was gonna be the one targeted for once! Now cause i had anything against her, but the other girls have been through so much that i thought they could use a break, plus, that nonsense of Aria never suffering while the others do bothered me since season 1. And when i saw it was Emily i was like "of course". They always do this!!! (but they shut me up with ezras reveal...yayyy)

Anyways, using google i could find my first post in this forum ever. Its from march 6th, 2012, in season 2. There are many many other occassions when i elaborated on ezra being A, but searching this through google is waay too difficult. Anyways, first thing i ever said here was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia_PLL (View Post)
Just wanting to add my thoughs about the show:

I SO want Ezra to be A that im gonna go crazy , at this point, i think if they make anyone BUT Ezra being A, im gonna be dissapointed. But of course if its well made and it makes sense (?), i wouldnt mind A being anyone else.

But...Ezra being A will be such an insane twisted thing that i know i will love it!

Plus, it will make the character of Ezra a million times more interesting. I mean, the character as only a love interest of Aria bores me, his relationship with Aria bores me, but him being a psyhco that used to date alison and now is stalking the girls....thats a whole different story !!

Now, i see a lot of characters that could possibly be A, but my favourite as A will be Ezra cause is so unexpected and twisted . And if Aria is in it with him, then thats even better (though i doubt that would happen ).

Anyways, cant wait for next week....and the other!
Old 08-28-2013, 12:20 AM
New Fan

To make Ezria fans happy, Marlene should pull the Bonnie and Clyde card and make Aria and Ezra both evil. She was on it since the beggining. That would be uber awesome, and, suddenly, the most boring couple on tv, that was using screentime for sleepy storylines nonrelated to the main plot, suddenly becomes the HOTTEST EVIL COUPLE THAT EVER EXISTED!

If they do this, ill even ship Ezra and Aria!

they could also show us the scenes in where after drinking coffee/having boring talks/ contemplate eachother, or whatever we ve been seeing from them all this years, they start plotting like if they were Ben freaking Linus.

That would be A-MAZING!
Old 08-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, god, show, please don't back out of this truly delicious deal. Ezra and his penchant for underage girls (dating a 16 year old student when you are in your twenties and her teacher is gross and very morally unethical) would perfectly explain the weird fixated thing A has for Ali. But I was fooled about Toby- PLEASE DO NO HAVE EZRA BE SECRETLY ~NOBLE~. If they do that; I'm out for good. This is such an amazing and brave decision that if they back out then they are cowards....

If it is legit, then, WELL PLAYED SHOW, WELL PLAYED (ps- Ian Harding is going to rock as psycho Ezra)
Old 08-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay,LOTS to cover....

There have ALWAYS been some signs that pointed to Ezra,including his odd dealings with Jenna (why did she text Aria to meet him in the season 2 finale and why did he act so strange at her birthday party?).Saying that,it's still early to unmask the main -A so there could be other explainations.He could be tracking Aria to see what's up.He could be head of the B TEAM.Still,the Lair equipment needed someone with access to money and it is possible Ezra might gave it.His reveal aside...

CeCe WAS a RedCoat.I was sure there were two RedCoats since 4.01 when Toby saw a burned red coat pulled from the lodge debris,the RedCoat looking at Hanna after the fire was not singed.Was CeCe absolutely the BAD REDCOAT ? Well,she was lurking outside of Ezra'a apartment last episode.Would she spy on her employer ? Maybe,maybe not.She looks to have shot Wilden,so if CeCe is bad and killed Wilden that may mean Wilden wasn't bad.Shana and Jenna helped Wilden,Jenna even told Emily that he was her friend.If THEY helped HIM then maybe THEY aren't bad either,

Mona seemed fine,raising the question "who staged Mona's abduction and why" ? Also,Shana met Mona .Mona asked her "Are you sure she's okay with this ?" and Shana replied "She has no choice.".Who are they talking about ? Melissa ? She's hooked up with Wren again.Jenna ? Once Jenna and Mona seemed friendly (the first halloween show) but they seemed to hate each other in season 2.Jenna threw the fact that she was dating Noel in Mona's face and then Jenna was nearly killed in the fire.Mona may well have been the one that tried to kill her.If Mona and Shana are talking about Jenna,is Shana betraying her (I doubt it) or is there an uneasy alliance between them all now (Jenna agrees to work with Mona because they are out for the same goal).This is one of my biggest questions about this episode.

Ali seems to be alive.I know lots of people are screaming "twin theory" but all this seems to say is that Ali was pulled out of the grave,not that her twin was buried.Somebody WAS but we don't know the full skinny on that yet.I tend to believe Grunwald about Ali.Notice when Hanna said that Ali would be safe with them (the girls),Grunwald said she wasn't sure about that and looked tellingly at Aria when she said it.Does she know Aria's boyfriend is bad ? Why was Aria so quick to dismiss this ? By the way,I just knew Grunwald was gonna be something like a psychic,it's Meg Foster's striking eyes !

Ali looked really confused in the car.Could she have suffered amnesia or some brain damage from the head injury.Is that why she didn't return ?

Lots to ponder,some answers,more questions.Can't wait for the Halloween show,looks great.That World War 1 soldier uniform with the gas mask is super creepy !
Old 08-28-2013, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope they will make Ezra A. It would be a great plot!

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 08-28-2013, 03:29 AM
New Fan

If its anything like the books, then the real "A" is probably Alisons twin who no one knew existed lol
Old 08-28-2013, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have this weird theory that there are two teams. A team that is working with Ali and the other one who wants to bring Ali and the girls down.
But honestly, there was like only one or two pics of Ezra in the lair and it was Ezra/Aria so ....

i love you. ♡
Old 08-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd really like Ezra to be A, but there's no way he's going to be. It will all be a misunderstanding or he's like Toby trying to solve the mystery to protect Aria.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm the poison in your bones

i love you. ♡
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope that Fitz is A. I hate him, never liked him, so this might make his character have some purpose finally.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

I think Melissa and Wren are working for Jenna and (now Shana since she's down for the count). And Jenna's with Alison trying to protect the Liars while also helping Alison from being discovered.

And that would be awesome to have two former enemies having to work together because they are on the same boat now with a psycho trying to kill them.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

#iloveher

i love you. ♡
Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I think Melissa and Wren are working for Jenna and (now Shana since she's down for the count). And Jenna's with Alison trying to protect the Liars while also helping Alison from being discovered.

And that would be awesome to have two former enemies having to work together because they are on the same boat now with a psycho trying to kill them.
I think they all are part of a team trying to find alison.

The wild card Is this In Mona.Was she lying about all she revealed In season 3
finale/season 4 premiere? Is she now being blackmailed by a team? Is she trying to
protect her love Hanna by rejoining a team
Old 08-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
omg

Also just in case anyone forgot the tag... #moveslikeAria!

Last edited by Static Waves; 08-28-2013 at 07:25 AM