Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Misunderstood {Jason DiLaurentis | Drew Van Acker} #5: "It doesn't hurt that he is flawless and beautiful." - Lucy Hale

w e l c o m e t o t h e 5th
Jason DiLaurentis|Drew Van Acker
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

[Source]

the Supporters
01. Kiss of Death
02. Chrissalaugha
03. LiVenLoVe902
04. murphyboy11
05. veneta
06. julyhsm
07. bicuitfun241
08. Sweet-Dreams
09. cupcakesandrainbowsx
10. WonderlandGabby
11. diannaagronlove
12. PrincessB
13. MaybeLove.
14. Red&Black
15. BlondieLeigh
16. oy_humbug
17. Sincerely, Me.

the Wishlist
01. More shirtless scenes!
02. Jason and Ian talking about secrets
03. More Jason and Spencer
04. Jason to be named godfather to Melissa & Ian's baby

the future titles
01. "It doesn't hurt that he is flawless and beautiful." - Lucy Hale
02. Because we were too busy staring at him in scenes to remember what else happened!

the past threads
1; 2; 3; 4;

the Scene of the Moment

source

Last edited by Static Waves; 03-18-2012 at 07:22 PM
Old 02-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

From last thread:

Quote:
It's also important to remember that, in my case, I started reading the books before I watched the show. That colors my opinions sometimes. In the books, Wren was much slimier and also much more minor of a character. He was like a sloppy firework - he was a hot mess that burnt out quickly, caused as much damage as possible, and then you didn't see him again in the books.
You read the books first too! AWESOME! I love meeting other people who have read the books

Yeah Wren was a creep int he books, but I love the actor and the character on the show.

Jason always intrigued me in the books as well, so he has stayed pretty constant from book to show imo
Old 02-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

A part of me really wishes that I had read the books first, just because that's how I usually go about things, I just couldn't wait to see Holly Marie Comb's next role, though

There hasn't been much Jason where I am in the books right now

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
There hasn't been much Jason where I am in the books right now
What book are you on?
Old 02-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Started the third one yesterday

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh alright! They are still fun reads though
Old 02-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
From last thread:

You read the books first too! AWESOME! I love meeting other people who have read the books

Yeah Wren was a creep int he books, but I love the actor and the character on the show.

Jason always intrigued me in the books as well, so he has stayed pretty constant from book to show imo
I actually read the first book in the series because I was taking a course on Young Adult Literature. I never expected to be so intrigued by it, but then I was hooked! I was still leery of watching the show, though, because it was on ABCFamily, and, in my eyes, the network comes with a stigma of offering rather immature material. (So not the case with PPL.) Anyway, I eventually caved when Hulu re-aired all the episodes in order this year. Boy, am I glad, too! However, now I'm behind on the books. I need to buy the last three books. The last one I read was Wanted.

And I'm right there with you on Jason. He intrigued me in the books, so I was so glad when the shoe recast the role and brought him back in a bigger capacity. Now, I'm hoping that the books will do the same - not recast obviously but bring him back to Rosewood, because Jason definitely has some unfinished business there, and I still have questions about him, his past, and of course there's Aria, too.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't worry I was the same way. I really originally wanted this show to get picked up by the CW or something, but I couldn't be happier with ABCfam getting this show, because its clear that they really care about it and the storylines (which I can't say the same for the CW at this point).

I actually haven't read the 3 latest either, but I'm going to as soon as my semester is over
Old 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

I think it's a really good thing that the CW did't pick it up! Their numbers are atrocious pretty much all across the board. Maybe two or three of its shows get higher ratings than PPL. At this point, despite the CW supposedly being the fifth network channel, ABCFamily seems to be more secure.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

The CW has sank most of their shows into the ground tbh.

ABCfam is gaining a lot of recognition for its shows, specificially this one and Switched at Birth
Old 02-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

And I'm excited about ASP's new show: Bunheads, too, but I think it was PPL which led the way for this sort of... rejuvenation, reinvention of ABCFamily.

Also, I just realized that I'm not listed in the supporters. Would you please add me?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course, adding you now!

Bunheads? I never heard of it, what's it about?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

It's about a Vegas showgirl who gets married and moves to her new husband's small town where she starts to work in her mother-in-law's dance studio. I was on the fence about the show, but then I found out that Kelly Bishop was cast as the mother-in-law. That's all it took - a reunion between ASP and KB to hook me.

Also, I haven't found the Lucy/Drew quote yet, but I did find this adorable video with him and Tyler:

Old 02-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw that's giving me Gilmore Girls feelings

OMG THAT VID! Can Tyler and Drew be any cuter? Seriouslyyyy
Old 02-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

I know... about Gilmore Girls. I don't care if Amy is borrowing a little from GG. It's a classic, and she needs to go back to what she does best.

Drew and Tyler: I keep seeing those two together. They play off each other well and have a good rapport. (Me thinks they just might be friends.) It makes me curious as to what a Jason/Caleb scene might be like.