Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

We never found out why he loathed her.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
We never found out why he loathed her.
Well she made fun of him a lot and called him Herme, but I feel like there is more!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Well she made fun of him a lot and called him Herme, but I feel like there is more!
Yes,I mean he slammed into Ali at the Halloween party (in one of those baby/zombie masks) and called her a b**ch,seemed REALLY aggressive.After she was dead he trashed her memorial,as if the thought of her being honored like she was some wonderful person just drove him crazy.He HATED her and I've always wondered if there was more to it than that nickname that she stuck him with.Remember when he looked at Mona and said "One day she'll get what's coming to her'' and Mona looked almost gleeful.Creepy ! Lucas has always had that darkness in him,now it seems unrepressed.Something bad is happening,he knows it and it's driving him over the edge.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, but we need to know what's driving him to the edge already!
Old 07-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree, but we need to know what's driving him to the edge already!
Well,he wasn't on the show tonight but we only have five more shows till the break,I think we might find out what's up in 3.12
Old 07-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope we do
Old 07-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I really hope we do
Something bad is brewing,something that involves Maya's death and Ali's body being stolen.Somehow Lucas has gotten tied up in this and doesn't know how to get out.I think he's protecting someone,maybe his parents.I think we'll find out who they are this season.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

So are we suposed to assume that Mona has been sneaking out drugs to Lucas after the last episode?
Old 08-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
So are we suposed to assume that Mona has been sneaking out drugs to Lucas after the last episode?
That's the idea the writers seem to be pushing.
When Hanna ran into Lucas at Radley after he came out (seemed to have been visiting Mona) their conversation was odd.He seemed to be implying that Hanna could figure all of this out if she just payed closer attention to the details(Alison's ''ghost'' said something very much like that to Spencer at the end of season 2).He also suggested it might be better for some people if Mona stayed locked up and ''crazy''.Wonder if he felt that INCLUDED Mona ? Could Mona be trying to help Hanna now with Lucas's help ? Is she keeping herself safe by staying locked up? Last week someone obviously bugged the asylum and got Mona's code on tape,is someone spying on Mona too ?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

If the writers are pushing that idea I think we can assume Lucas isn't the one being smuggled medication
Old 08-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I still want to know whats going on with Lucas.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
If the writers are pushing that idea I think we can assume Lucas isn't the one being smuggled medication
I think I may have guessed where the drugs came from.If I get a chance over the weekend I'm gonna go look back at an old episode to check something out.Wanna make sure my memory of a certain event is correct.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

TFTNT

Can I please be added to the list.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Welcome. You'll be added soon.

Ugh. WHERE IS LUCAS?!?! And I need Lucas/Mona scene so badly! SHIP IT SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is more than Ali just starting the "Hermy" nickname. That much angry and hatred. She treated everyone (but the girls, more or less) like ****. And a bunch of people do not like her, but we've never seen any else with that attitude towards Ali.

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT Lucas/Ali!