Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
No offence but please stop with the AE drama already. I want more of Mona and Alison instead, please.
Amen. I could deal with the AE drama if it felt organic, but it doesn't, it feels like it was shoe-horned in for the sake of drama. I can't imagine the AE fans are liking what's happening right now either.

Quote:
I honestly don't get what the big deal about giving a blood sample is when you know you haven't done anything?
Maybe Ashley really thinks Hanna might have done it? Who even knows. I get why Hanna doesn't want to do it, because she's probably afraid A is trying to frame her or something. But it's still ridiculous.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I keep DPing, wtf.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-08-2012, 01:02 PM
New Fan

I really hope Cece isn't doing anything to ruin things for Spencer! It seems so suspicious, though....
Old 08-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pll319 (View Post)
I really hope Cece isn't doing anything to ruin things for Spencer! It seems so suspicious, though....
There has to be a reason that Jason doesn't seem to like her... and more than just her being his ex.

Quote:
No offence but please stop with the AE drama already. I want more of Mona and Alison instead, please.
THIS!! I honestly believe that if they didn't have scenes in every episode, they wouldn't bore me as much as they do. Anything Mona or Alison is always going to be more amazing, and more important to the story.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
Yeah, I never understood characters who refuse their trust funds. I get Ezra hates his family, but take the money dude! No one's saying you have to live all ~upper east side~.
omg

Quote:
I love how Jenna said she wouldn't be bullied again by Spencer, because, okay, Spencer is certainly sympathetic to us viewers because we understand her viewpoint ... but really, Spencer is kind of a bully. She runs around accusing people of all kinds of stuff, she has no qualms about (illegally) going through people's personal information, etc. I love her, but really now.
Spencer is a jerk, ESPECIALLY to Jenna tbh

Quote:
And that Spencer/Cece scene was perfection.
Cece/everyone has been amazing tbh. I loved how flirty she was dissing Eric every chance she got
Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
There has to be a reason that Jason doesn't seem to like her... and more than just her being his ex.
Considering Cece is the kind of person who would dare someone to steal a car and then call the cops on them ... Yeah, she's no good. She is definitely up to someone. A team? Probably not. There to just fck stuff up? Oh yes.

Quote:
THIS!! I honestly believe that if they didn't have scenes in every episode, they wouldn't bore me as much as they do. Anything Mona or Alison is always going to be more amazing, and more important to the story.
It's not even that they get scenes, because while I don't care for AE, I have no problem getting scenes. It's that their drama is so pointless. I could even deal with the baby thing if Maggie just showed up on her own or if Aria found out somehow, instead of Wes just being like ~hey guess what~. Everything just feels so contrived -- which says a lot, because this is PLL.

Quote:
Spencer is a jerk, ESPECIALLY to Jenna tbh
And knowing what we know, it's only gonna get worse. I'd hate to be in Spencer's line of fire.

Quote:
Cece/everyone has been amazing tbh.
Eh, I sort of agree. I think she's been a bit blah at times. If Ali modeled herself off Cece, then Ali was better at being Cece than Cece is ..... I mean, she's definitely snarky and ~evil, but Ali seemed way worse. Maybe it was because Ali was so malicious in everything she did.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
It's not even that they get scenes, because while I don't care for AE, I have no problem getting scenes. It's that their drama is so pointless. I could even deal with the baby thing if Maggie just showed up on her own or if Aria found out somehow, instead of Wes just being like ~hey guess what~. Everything just feels so contrived -- which says a lot, because this is PLL.
I actually think Wes spilled that on purpose. I bet he knew Aria wouldn't have known about that?

Quote:
And knowing what we know, it's only gonna get worse. I'd hate to be in Spencer's line of fire.
Seriously

but just in general, all the girls have been horrible to Jenna. The only one who has had any sympathy for her is Aria.

Quote:
Eh, I sort of agree. I think she's been a bit blah at times. If Ali modeled herself off Cece, then Ali was better at being Cece than Cece is ..... I mean, she's definitely snarky and ~evil, but Ali seemed way worse. Maybe it was because Ali was so malicious in everything she did.
I think Cece + badseed evil = Ali
Old 08-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But Idg why Aria would feel so humiliated -- you'd think something like that would be a badge of honor among the people at that party.
Also didn't Ezria go public in 2x25? So this shouldn't shock anyone.

Quote:
I get Ezra hates his family, but take the money dude! No one's saying you have to live all ~upper east side~.
I think it's because money will mean obey to his mother which he is not willing to do, rightfully. That woman is a freaking nightmare.

Quote:
I can't imagine the AE fans are liking what's happening right now either.
I don't get what they are going with this drama.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The AE drama is dumb if it's not even going to lead to anything. Aria just forgave him so easily once again (although lol she hasn't been honest with him much about a lot in her life, but at least she's keeping secrets to keep him safe or smth).

Yeah, as soon as Spencer got that e-mail, I yelled, "Spencer, it's a trap!"

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I actually think Wes spilled that on purpose. I bet he knew Aria wouldn't have known about that?
Oh, of course he spilled on purpose, I just was like 'eh, could have been done better.'

Quote:
Accurate.

Quote:
but just in general, all the girls have been horrible to Jenna. The only one who has had any sympathy for her is Aria.
Bookverse.

Quote:
Well, the people at the party were kind of old, so I don't think they'd know, but even if they did, I don't think they would have cared. Unless Aria was worried someone would rat on them to the police or whatever? Still, seems lame.

Quote:
Me neither.

Quote:
Seriously tho.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh, of course he spilled on purpose, I just was like 'eh, could have been done better.'

Quote:
Accurate.

Quote:
Bookverse.

Quote:
Well, the people at the party were kind of old, so I don't think they'd know, but even if they did, I don't think they would have cared. Unless Aria was worried someone would rat on them to the police or whatever? Still, seems lame.

Quote:
Me neither.

Quote:
Seriously tho.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry, but nothing will make me like AE if they bring Ezra's kid back around and make Aria a stepmom at freaking 17.

Can't they just be happy? Idk why the drama is necessary tbh
Old 08-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually think that it's funny that SA are sitting there and accusing Noel and Jenna of stealing Ali's body and getting annoyed when they aren''t answering, while one question about Ezra gets Aria all freaked out.

i love you. ♡
Old 08-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I'm sorry, but nothing will make me like AE if they bring Ezra's kid back around and make Aria a stepmom at freaking 17.

Can't they just be happy? Idk why the drama is necessary tbh
I'd rather to believe that Diana forced Maggie to go for an abortion, which exacerbated Ezra's relationship with his family and made her mad when she ran out of money. Obviously their happy days only existed in S1. In S2, they had to deal with Jackie in the first half and Byron in the second half, now now here comes the stress from Ezra's family, bringing more twists to this subplot.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Passionate Fan

It his hard to buy that Spencer would forget to appy for early admission. This is a Type A personality.

As for the E-mail, I hope its not a scam but I agree that is not likely.