Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

We don't know that he could stay! Maybe they will makeup in the last episode They have to!

Tate & Violet
Old 03-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

I have a feeling you're right. :sadnod:

This show is so good in so many areas but ships. They need to work on that. But maybe because of the type of show it is, makes that impossible. It's kind of hard to have a relationship on this show when you can't trust anyone and you're always looking over your shoulder. Hanna and Caleb are a perfect example of that: Hanna let her guard down with Caleb, trusted him so much, shared her house and herself with him, and look what happened. It's impossible. I should just go back to not shipping anyone on this show and enjoy the storylines and the mystery, that's it. But I'm a shipper at heart and can't help it. Ughhh! I am so upset!

Hanna's must totally feel like dirt right now. And Caleb must feel like dirt for doing that to her. He does love her, I know that. It must be a horrible feeling.

From next week's episode description, I think they may be seeing each other on the sly so no one finds out. Just a feeling I have. But I don't think it all ends well.

~Wendy
Old 03-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's a bit HC in the Canadian promo: YouTube - MuchMusic: Pretty Little Liars - "Monsters in the End" - Episode 1.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitywr (View Post)
I have a feeling you're right. :sadnod:

This show is so good in so many areas but ships. They need to work on that. But maybe because of the type of show it is, makes that impossible. It's kind of hard to have a relationship on this show when you can't trust anyone and you're always looking over your shoulder. Hanna and Caleb are a perfect example of that: Hanna let her guard down with Caleb, trusted him so much, shared her house and herself with him, and look what happened. It's impossible. I should just go back to not shipping anyone on this show and enjoy the storylines and the mystery, that's it. But I'm a shipper at heart and can't help it. Ughhh! I am so upset!
Agreed and I know how you feel, bb.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope they get back together. I've been loving them so much at the moment. They have so much chemistry.

& I loved Hanna slapping Jenna.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveChair (View Post)
There's a bit HC in the Canadian promo: YouTube - MuchMusic: Pretty Little Liars - "Monsters in the End" - Episode 1.21

Agreed and I know how you feel, bb.

OMG! I think Caleb leaves at the end of next week's eppy! Is that a... I think he's getting on a bus! NOOOO!!!

Please someone tell me that it's not a bus, please!

~Wendy
Old 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
From next week's episode description, I think they may be seeing each other on the sly so no one finds out. Just a feeling I have. But I don't think it all ends well.
I don't think they'll get much focus next ep. The promo looks really intense.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

OMG! I think Caleb leaves at the end of next week's eppy! Is that a... I think he's getting on a bus! NOOOO!!!

I don't think so. In an interview he(Tyler Blackburn) said Caleb is at least staying the rest of the season.

Tate & Violet
Old 03-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

OMFG HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THAT WHEN I WATCHED IT THE FIRST TIME?
WASN'T HE SIGNED FOR NINE EPISODES, THOUGH? THAT MEANT HIM BEING THERE IN THE FINALE TOO.

OMFG, AND HANNA IS SO SAD, WITH A SINGLE TEAR ON HER CHEEK AND HIM TURNING AROUND TO SEE HER FOR THE LAST TIME.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 03-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyricky (View Post)
I don't think so. In an interview he(Tyler Blackburn) said Caleb is at least staying the rest of the season.
Phew! Thank you! I am so relieved!
At least we know that much.

I want HC scenes next eppy.

Yummyricky just said he said in an interview he's there til the end of this season. It's ok, bb.

But it does look like he's leaving though. Could the Canadian promo mixed in a scene from the finale into next week's eppy by mistake or something? Oh god!

~Wendy
Old 03-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope so! What if he leaves then comes back for Hanna in the finale! Okay, this is more like wishful thinking.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

The promo moves so fast, as always! I saw HC talking but I missed Caleb getting on a bus. Gotta go rewatch it again and again!

~Candice Accola//Caroline Forbes & Taylor Momsen//Jenny Humphrey~
Josie ❤
Loyal Fan

It was really sad to see Hanna crying like that
Loyal Fan

I can't really tell if that's a bus! I pray it's not! All hell will break loose if they kick that sexy boy off the show!

Maybe he gets on the bus or what ever to leave but then BAM! He realizes he's being a stupid ass by leaving and jumps off the bus, runs to Hanna and tells her he loves her and can't leave her! That would make my shipper heart sing!

Quote:
What if he leaves then comes back for Hanna in the finale!
Oh that would be so cute!!!!

Tate & Violet
Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveChair (View Post)

Hope so! What if he leaves then comes back for Hanna in the finale! Okay, this is more like wishful thinking.
I'll take anything right now, I am so depressed.

Quote:
Maybe he gets on the bus or what ever to leave but then BAM! He realizes he's being a stupid ass by leaving and jumps off the bus, runs to Hanna and tells her he loves her and can't leave her! That would make my shipper heart sing! :true_love:
I'd love that! He needs to do something to win her back, make her believe in him again, and for her to know he wasn't out to hurt her.. he was trying to survive.

~Wendy
Old 03-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by josetong (View Post)
The promo moves so fast, as always! I saw HC talking but I missed Caleb getting on a bus. Gotta go rewatch it again and again!
It's in the Canadian I posted the link there ^^

There isn't any HC in the regular one I think.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson