Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply be mine (View Post)
Same. I could write a really long post as to why I think it's her but all I'm saying is: it just has to be her! Everyone's saying how boring it'd be if they did it like the books. But honestly, I don't think it'd be boring at all. If they make Jenna or Cece Red Coat, THAT would be boring and disappointing.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

QASWEDFGHJKQ2W3E4R5T6Y7U8I92w3erftghyjdfghjklerftghyujik

ALISON! She should have at least this much screentime EVERY ****ING EPISODE!

Ali/Veronica! WOOT! And Ali/Spencer DANCING! MY FAVORITE Ali-friendship ('cause EA is different).

Emily rocked taking charge and when she found out about OMG, it could be Toby. Shay ROCKED it.

I was wondering if Caleb read the text, because he could easily from his position. Looks like he did. Good. Too much of people missing this ****.

Honestly, Aria should have called Ezra the second the woman told her someone else picked up Malcolm. Dumb. But she's distancing herself. For the best.

Wren! Eddie! SPENCER! I knew Spencer wanted to stay to search for clues. MY GIRL IS BACK with hunting. But, that ending - she joined Mona or something?! What's going on!?!?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
QASWEDFGHJKQ2W3E4R5T6Y7U8I92w3erftghyjdfghjklerftghyujik

ALISON! She should have at least this much screentime EVERY ****ING EPISODE!

Ali/Veronica! WOOT! And Ali/Spencer DANCING! MY FAVORITE Ali-friendship ('cause EA is different).

Emily rocked taking charge and when she found out about OMG, it could be Toby. Shay ROCKED it.

I was wondering if Caleb read the text, because he could easily from his position. Looks like he did. Good. Too much of people missing this ****.

Honestly, Aria should have called Ezra the second the woman told her someone else picked up Malcolm. Dumb. But she's distancing herself. For the best.

Wren! Eddie! SPENCER! I knew Spencer wanted to stay to search for clues. MY GIRL IS BACK with hunting. But, that ending - she joined Mona or something?! What's going on!?!?
Catching up,huh ! A very good one,the dancing scene with Spencer and Ali was one of my favorites of this past season ! How creepy was Wren,too ! Great payoff,leading into the finale/Really liked Eddie Lamb,cool character.Nice to see Veronica and Spencer in a deep scene too.Really good episode.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

DANCING! Definitely one of the best!

I really enjoyed Eddie, too. He was a great character. LOVE his scenes with Spencer!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

JACKIE! I have been waiting for you to catch up so I can fill your mind with more Bart Bass is A/Red Coat theories! talk about stuff!
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yes, we need to talk about all this. Because CLEARLY Bart is in charge. We know how he feels about them blondes.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yes, we need to talk about all this. Because CLEARLY Bart is in charge. We know how he feels about them blondes.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He looks darned good in that red coat and blonde wig tbh.

Man, I really need to catch up on this board myself.
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yes, please, love! so do I