Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and it'll be interesting to see if Melissa finally births the spawn of Ian. She's been pregnant for like 2 years!

I'll certainly be reading into Melissa's actions and feelings about Ali and her death since we now know that Melissa was harassing her and had motive to kill her that night.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the add

Old 03-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm curious about this - how many reaction scenes we'll actually get. Considering the time jump, I don't think we see many at all. Plus, by then, Melissa will have had the baby, and she'll probably be heavily involved in Garrett's case/storyline. Speaking of which, you have to wonder what Papa and Mama Hastings are going to think of their eldest being involved with yet another murder suspect, yet another man suspected of killing Alison, especially given their concerns and suspicions about her during the summer when Ali disappeared.
omg why did I forget Melissa was even pregnant until rn

Her parents weren't exactly thrilled with her marrying Ian, so her with Garrett may make their heads spin as well
Old 03-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

This is why S3 needs to be here NOW!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Her parents weren't exactly thrilled with her marrying Ian, so her with Garrett may make their heads spin as well
after all Garrett was the one who got arrested for Ali's murder, Ian was just a "person of interest"
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone suspect that Melissa is Ms. Black Swan who fakes her pregnancy and teams up with N.A.T. club members? If you had watched Glee season 1, you would understand that it is totally possible to fool everyone around you with such a trick. However, if the pregnancy was true, it must be a new character designated for season 3, which makes sense as well.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Melissa is faking her pregnancy because her appointments are never in town and always claims how much of a hassle it is to drive so far away for them. I think she was with the NAT Club members from the beginning.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

^faking her pregnancy? Like wearing a fake stomach?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

who knows. Melissa has a lot of deep secrets that we don't know except for the one about harassing Alison
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

How long has Melissa been pregnant? It must have been more than 1 year! I can totally buy that she has faked her pregnancy and I bet she will have a ~miscarriage.

→ angie | ©
Old 03-25-2012, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Guess what? There's another person who matches the signatures of Ms. Black Swan (tall, size two, brunette) yet disappeared a long time ago. This serpent was used to step in the way of Ezria and once threatened Aria to tell her parents about this forbidden love, but after that, she had nothing left in town except an evil smile and a hypocritical compliment: "Cute dress!" Get it?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whatttt I wanna see her with a baby though
Old 03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I want to see the baby too!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

I don't think she's faking her pregnancy. Yes, it seems like she's been pregnant for an exceptionally long time... especially considering that she only look to be about 6-7 months along, but, if Melissa was only faking the pregnancy, I don't think she would have had it go on this long. I mean, she's accepting gifts now and everything. Plus, what would be the point now? When she and Ian were married and he was still alive, a fake pregnancy certainly would have served a purpose, but, now, I would think it would only get in the way. And she's too far along to have a miscarriage; it'd be a still birth, and I don't think the show will go there. I'm just disappointed that, given our time frame, we won't see the family interact at the hospital during Melissa's labor, and we'll miss those infant months. I'd think the baby will be 3-4 months old by the time the show comes back in June.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

but for Melissa to look credible and telling the truth, the pregnancy would have to look more real. IDK, I just know she's up to something and her eating that toffee ice cream was a bit creepy
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top