Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love to see them together. It's obvious that bond has not been broken. I get the idea that Melissa wants to be with her sister the same was Spencer wants to it's just all the trouble with A and then Ali's mystery
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I love to see them together. It's obvious that bond has not been broken. I get the idea that Melissa wants to be with her sister the same was Spencer wants to it's just all the trouble with A and then Ali's mystery
I agree, but with all the interference (from A and others) they just end up doubting each other. It's not that they don't want to have a good relationship, more that they haven't been given much of a chance. It doesn't help when they're accusing each other of everything and sneaking around.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by timehealsall (View Post)
agree
Old 08-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Its pretty hard to break Family ties! Even with a family as complex as the Hastings
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd just like it if Melissa didn't leave the room every time her phone went off. It's obvious she's getting texts from A, but maybe once she could slip up and say who it's from
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

She def has secrets, they just probably aren't A related
Old 08-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Something she said last season kind of made me think that it might be one or both of their parents that she doesn't trust.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Something she said last season kind of made me think that it might be one or both of their parents that she doesn't trust.
what did she say? I can't remember
Old 08-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

When the police were at the house in 2x22 - "If things start getting even weirder around here, you can always come stay with me. I want you to know I'll keep you safe, okay?"

She's giving Spencer a way out of the house, and 'I'll keep you safe' is pretty specific, especially in this show, and it sounds to me like she was implying that she didn't think her sister was safe.

Unless she's part of the A stuff and it was a ploy to get her in more trouble (which I don't think it was, I trust her today), it has to be related to their parents. If she knew about A, and that was what she was referring to, why wouldn't she just tell one of their parents?

It's probably nothing, but the last part really got me thinking.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Good point, Leigh. I think Melissa can be shady sometimes, but I think she really does genuinely care about Spencer. And I think Melissa has good reason not to trust their parents. We still never found out where that money came from that Alison had -- I'm still convinced it was blackmail money from Veronica. I feel like she'd do a lot to protect her family, good or bad.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not saying I think Peter and Veronica are necessarily doing something shady (they're clearly hiding something, but it doesn't have to be shady), I just think Melissa has suggested that she doesn't think they're keeping her sister safe, and if that is what's going on, she must have a reason for thinking that. If she doesn't know about any outside threat to Spencer, the perceived threat would have to be one of them.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the blackmail money was from Veronica as well

Melissa definitely knows something at her parents that Spencer doesn't.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Source

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that is so good! her face is just priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I'm not saying I think Peter and Veronica are necessarily doing something shady (they're clearly hiding something, but it doesn't have to be shady), I just think Melissa has suggested that she doesn't think they're keeping her sister safe, and if that is what's going on, she must have a reason for thinking that. If she doesn't know about any outside threat to Spencer, the perceived threat would have to be one of them.
I'm thinking that Melissa knows something about her father that her mother doesn't know. They are are both being very nice about her secrets and when it was spencer being quiet they tried to have her committed. Something is up with that night with Ali, Melissa and Peter
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well could the closeness with her mother be from finding out about Jason/her father's infidelity?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top