Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it's a great combination. I hope Sasha/Shay start tagging themselves with Sashay just like Trucy and ButtahBenzo get into it.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 04-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Love that name!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

I finished my first PLL/Emison fanfic!

It's O.B. bitch

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 04-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obthavariable (View Post)
I finished my first PLL/Emison fanfic!

It's O.B. bitch
That was so beautiful bb.

Ugh, so mucg better and emotional than the garbage we got with Ezra "protecting" them so he can be absolved of his creepy behavior.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:42 AM
New Fan

Old 04-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmisonIsEndgame (View Post)
Loved that scene with Spencer! I really hope the writers wrote that line on purpose as a way of leading to emison
Old 04-11-2014, 07:25 AM
New Fan

"There's a couple love triangle that could be swirling out there. And the fans have really been pushing us to consider this paige/Emily/Ali love triangle so that's something where thinking about" MK X
Old 04-12-2014, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmisonIsEndgame (View Post)
"There's a couple love triangle that could be swirling out there. And the fans have really been pushing us to consider this paige/Emily/Ali love triangle so that's something where thinking about" MK X
On twitter I mentioned that emison fans don't want paige.eily/ali love triangle we want emily and ali together since we don't care about paige.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassIsAlpha (View Post)
That was so beautiful bb.

Ugh, so mucg better and emotional than the garbage we got with Ezra "protecting" them so he can be absolved of his creepy behavior.
Thank you very much I kind of have an idea how to continue it, but I just need to have time to write it.

Twitter and tumblr Emisonians are cool. I don't hate Paige the same way others do, but if it's Emison they want, I won't disagree with anything they say.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamon (View Post)
Loved that scene with Spencer! I really hope the writers wrote that line on purpose as a way of leading to emison
Hi im new here. It's obviously my first post and just actually signed up for the sake of posting here. I just started watching PLL before holy week and i immediately got hooked so i managed to finish the past 4seasons in a week.
It took me by surprise when i realized i'm actually liking this pairing despite the fact that Ali is kinda mean, and that these two only had short screentimes together. Their chemistry is just overwhelming, i guess. No much intimate moments together, yet they still pulled it out to be the most interesting pair on the show, well atleast for me. I've not seen it with any of emily's past love interests, maybe because what she feels about Ali never really gone. It stays there, even if Ali disappeared for 2yrs and even if she's already been seeing someone else. Emily has always loved her, and im betting Ali does too. I remember the scene where Shanna told Emily about the snowball, that Ali told her she would give it to someone special, and that she knows now who that is. They wouldn't show hints for nothing.
Please add me on the list. Thanks!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:30 AM
New Fan

deleted

Last edited by cieldragon_14; 04-22-2014 at 03:51 PM
Old 04-22-2014, 08:39 AM
New Fan

deleted

Last edited by cieldragon_14; 04-22-2014 at 03:50 PM
Old 04-22-2014, 08:40 AM
New Fan

oops sorry accidentaly posted twice.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieldragon_14 (View Post)
Hi im new here. It's obviously my first post and just actually signed up for the sake of posting here. I just started watching PLL before holy week and i immediately got hooked so i managed to finish the past 4seasons in a week.
It took me by surprise when i realized i'm actually liking this pairing despite the fact that Ali is kinda mean, and that these two only had short screentimes together. Their chemistry is just overwhelming, i guess. No much intimate moments together, yet they still pulled it out to be the most interesting pair on the show, well atleast for me. I've not seen it with any of emily's past love interests, maybe because what she feels about Ali never really gone. It stays there, even if Ali disappeared for 2yrs and even if she's already been seeing someone else. Emily has always loved her, and im betting Ali does too. I remember the scene where Shanna told Emily about the snowball, that Ali told her she would give it to someone special, and that she knows now who that is. They wouldn't show hints for nothing.
Please add me on the list. Thanks!
Welcome! Totally feel the same way! I love that even though their screentime is short people still took notice because of their chemistry and it's because of that chemistry that emison is as big as it is today.

Oh and guys here's a Sasha interview, she once again talks about Ali loving Emily

Sasha's interview
Old 04-24-2014, 06:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamon (View Post)
Welcome! Totally feel the same way! I love that even though their screentime is short people still took notice because of their chemistry and it's because of that chemistry that emison is as big as it is today.

Oh and guys here's a Sasha interview, she once again talks about Ali loving Emily

Sasha's interview
Thank you im so looking forward for more emison moments in S5. Im getting excited about it.