Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)
emison has explored on twitter and Tumblr.

Can't wiat till the next Emison moment.
This fandom has definitely started it's outward expansion, big time, considering their story has even yet to fully hit it's stride. This fandom is going to be HUGE! I mean, that E! Online article compared us to the Delena fandom on Vampire Diaries, and I mean I don't even watch that show anymore but that's a pretty cool compliment of our size and passion to this point.

I just think it's so cool how a girl/girl relationship with a queen B character like Alison is actually getting as much support as it is, especially from straight people. I thought there would be more indignation at Alison being considered anything but straight but so far all I see is want and acceptance of that, it's refreshing and progressive.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassIsAlpha (View Post)
This fandom has definitely started it's outward expansion, big time, considering their story has even yet to fully hit it's stride. This fandom is going to be HUGE! I mean, that E! Online article compared us to the Delena fandom on Vampire Diaries, and I mean I don't even watch that show anymore but that's a pretty cool compliment of our size and passion to this point.

I just think it's so cool how a girl/girl relationship with a queen B character like Alison is actually getting as much support as it is, especially from straight people. I thought there would be more indignation at Alison being considered anything but straight but so far all I see is want and acceptance of that, it's refreshing and progressive.
Considering comments on other threads about emison I would say people here who like them are a minority.

Remember they are starting to use emison to promate show with Sasha and Shay doing interviews on it.

Intresting they compare it to Delena fandom even though I may soon be done with
Vampire diaries if Katharine Is killed off.

Who knows when we will get the next emison scene due to them not wanting to use Alison much for now.It may be next season for that.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I love that the main problem most fans who don't support emison has is the fact that Ali was a bitch and was horrible to people and not at all Ali's sexuality. I love that a lot of people aren't saying they can't be together because Alison straight and isn't gay or bi, they are not really bringing sexuality into this I find that so fascinating because people know that the connection is there and them being two girls or Ali not identifying as gay has nothing to do with them getting together because love is love (yeah I know its cheesy lol).
Old 03-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

We love emison trended! What is this four weeks in a row of emison trends without any scenes lol I love how big our fan base is getting we have to get some scenes in season 5 for sure
Old 03-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

PLLBracelets.com

They have an Emison bracelet made by the lady who worked on the friendship bracelets we see on the show. It's cool because they've only made them for the "real" couples on the show so it's cool to see Emison involved there. Won't buy one myself but thought other fans might want to know...
Old 03-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I'm just posting here tonight to support the ship I can't wait for Alison to finally return and I just really hope Emison becomes canon again and they start to develop them for next season. I can't imagine a better couple on the show.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 03-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tonight was a good night.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Yep it was except for all the antiAlison,antiemison,proPaige,and pro Paily posts here.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep it was except for all the antiAlison,antiemison,proPaige,and pro Paily posts here.
Yeah I try to venture into other threads to discuss emison but wow, nevermind. I think I'll just stick to my own little bubble here and enjoy all the other emison fans who love my ship.

But hey emison is huge outside, we trend every week I'm so proud of my ship that was barely there just a few months ago and now look at us trending whenever we want

Aria might ship emison, lol at her saying "Good thing you dealt with Paige before you saw Alison." She knows!

Loved seeing more to Alison, her family and Jason

It's interesting that mama D had a helping hand in making Ali who she was with the whole fight fire with fire thing. And it's interesting how Ali told her mom about A
Old 03-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamon (View Post)
Yeah I try to venture into other threads to discuss emison but wow, nevermind. I think I'll just stick to my own little bubble here and enjoy all the other emison fans who love my ship.

But hey emison is huge outside, we trend every week I'm so proud of my ship that was barely there just a few months ago and now look at us trending whenever we want

Aria might ship emison, lol at her saying "Good thing you dealt with Paige before you saw Alison." She knows!

Loved seeing more to Alison, her family and Jason

It's interesting that mama D had a helping hand in making Ali who she was with the whole fight fire with fire thing. And it's interesting how Ali told her mom about A
Yep.I agree with you.

I look at it this way.While emison fans may be a minority on this forum Emison Is hugh online.

It was funny how aria could take time away from her problems to commet It's good Emily broke up with Paige before meeting Alison again.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yep.I agree with you.

I look at it this way.While emison fans may be a minority on this forum Emison Is hugh online.

It was funny how aria could take time away from her problems to commet It's good Emily broke up with Paige before meeting Alison again.
LOL yeah, I was taken aback by that. I didn't expect any of the girls to sound like Emison shippers by this point.

Guys, I can't wait until next week! I just know we'll be getting a great Emison moment.

EDIT: From ABCFamily:

x

OMG TOUCHING, MY BB'S ARE TOUCHING AND ALI WAS THE ONE TO INITIATE IT, AND SHE WANTS TO FEEL SAFE AND IN THAT MOMENT EMILY IS WHAT MAKES HER FEEL SAFE OBVS.

Last edited by BassIsAlpha; 03-12-2014 at 05:30 PM
Old 03-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
LOL yeah, I was taken aback by that. I didn't expect any of the girls to sound like Emison shippers by this point.

Guys, I can't wait until next week! I just know we'll be getting a great Emison moment.

EDIT: From ABCFamily:

x

OMG TOUCHING, MY BB'S ARE TOUCHING AND ALI WAS THE ONE TO INITIATE IT, AND SHE WANTS TO FEEL SAFE AND IN THAT MOMENT EMILY IS WHAT MAKES HER FEEL SAFE OBVS.
It's too much I cannot wait to see more from these two.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

^ the gifs OH MY GOD

I'm so glad to see Emison fans spring up and become vocal everywhere else. Emily and Alison belong together

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 03-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG, this is the most active this thread's been in a while! which is kinda.... sad. But small victories! I can get pretty busy in a hurry sometimes in real life, I can't always chat on this forum like I used to years ago, but I wouldn't mind getting to know any of you Emison shippers a little better. At the very least we should talk about our common interest together - Emison.

Maybe we can have our own little chat group here next week for the finale? Just in this thread. We can talk about the whole shebang and whatever awesome Emison moments we get.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
OMG, this is the most active this thread's been in a while! which is kinda.... sad. But small victories! I can get pretty busy in a hurry sometimes in real life, I can't always chat on this forum like I used to years ago, but I wouldn't mind getting to know any of you Emison shippers a little better. At the very least we should talk about our common interest together - Emison.

Maybe we can have our own little chat group here next week for the finale? Just in this thread. We can talk about the whole shebang and whatever awesome Emison moments we get.
I'm down! Emison brought us all together!