Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So, tl;dr: I would choose Paily to be endgame. Because I think that would be the most realistic and would be the best fit for Emily's character. Ultimately a happy ending version with EA would just feel too forced for me.
Agreed, esp. if they go with the book route with Emily's!Ali and Real!Ali.

And yeah, EA are totally my toxic unhealthy otp. We all have them.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-03-2013, 06:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I am glad I stopped getting books after prequel and first 8 books.

It defently looks like on show they aren't doing the twin switch,and the alison that Is
alive is one who was friends with girls.If we get a twin on show It will be to know who
was buried In Alison's place.However since we had word that Ali's a was mona I am
doudting there will be any Twin story on show.

They have also been throwing plenty of hints alison has genuine feelings for emily.
Plus the a team post season 2 finale ultimate goal appears to be to lure alison out
of hiding.

They have changed plenty of characters from books so altering things so they could
do alison and Emily Isn't a strech.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm actually fairly confident they're going the book route and are doing the the twin plotline. Which is awesome; I loved the twin plotline because in the end, it gave Emily closure, which is what she needs/needed more than anything else in the world.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
I'm actually fairly confident they're going the book route and are doing the the twin plotline. Which is awesome; I loved the twin plotline because in the end, it gave Emily closure, which is what she needs/needed more than anything else in the world.
If Mona was alison's a,and A team's entire agenda Is to lure ALison out of hiding then I doudt they are doing the twin story anymore.

The only way at present I can see them going Into twin storyline now with mona as ali's A and latest revelations Is twin was one who tried to kill ali and later that night tried again and ali killed her and that's whose remains were found.

two thirds of time Emily acts like she Is over Ali.

I really don't have intrest In post alison Pretty little liars.That's what the books have been from Book 9 on.

Yeah the emily/Paige shippers want emily to be over alison.But those who like alison and emily don't
Old 09-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah the emily/Paige shippers want emily to be over alison.But those who like alison and emily don't
Of course EP shippers want Emily to be over Alison and EA shippers feel otherwise. I mean, that makes sense ...

I think EP is much healthier for Emily, since it's actually a REAL relationship. EA is awesome in their own ways, but healthy and legitimate they are not.

As for the twin thing, I never trust anything the writers say. Mona being Alison's A doesn't even make any sense when you take into account the A notes Alison was sent. "You think you're safe while I'm in here and you're out there?" (S2, flashback to after the Halloween episode) Idk how that could be interpreted as anything BUT the twin stuff.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Because EA could never have a happy ending. They just can't. And I would never want them to, even as much as I ship them. They are the embodiment of a beautiful, but ultimately unattainable love story. That's what makes them so enjoyable to me. That's why I love them. Because there's so much tragic realism in their story.
I agree with this. I think that's what I love about thier love story, the fact that it's all about longing and unrequited love. That's what makes those scenes between them so bitter sweet.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
I agree with this. I think that's what I love about thier love story, the fact that it's all about longing and unrequited love. That's what makes those scenes between them so bitter sweet.
I love how palpable Emily's longing is. I love how we want so badly for Alison to love her back in the same way. I love how Emily's feelings make us question if Alison (both of them!) is really a bad person. It's perfect.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Such a complex relationship.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-04-2013, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love how we want so badly for Alison to love her back in the same way. I love how Emily's feelings make us question if Alison (both of them!) is really a bad person. It's perfect.
YES YES YES So much love and longing you could just cry. And Emily makes Alison a more sympathetic character, where you can see that she is capable of loving someone else. That's what makes his ship so special.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
yes to all of this
Old 09-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
Such a complex relationship.
That's why I love it.

Quote:
YES YES YES So much love and longing you could just cry. And Emily makes Alison a more sympathetic character, where you can see that she is capable of loving someone else. That's what makes his ship so special.
Exactly.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I really hope they get some good stuff in the Halloween ep!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We really need it, tbh!!! We don't get anywhere near enough.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
We really need it, tbh!!! We don't get anywhere near enough.
I agree.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully In halloween episode we get a alison flashback as well as scene revealing
Alison alive In present.Seeing emily's reaction to seeing Alison alive would be great.