Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I actually hope it does tie in

It could be really interesting if they do have some connection. Maybe it is Cape May, they both went there when they were younger or something, and that's how Jenna knows of Ali, but Ali being Ali completely missed Jenna.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It could be really interesting if they do have some connection. Maybe it is Cape May, they both went there when they were younger or something, and that's how Jenna knows of Ali, but Ali being Ali completely missed Jenna.
Oh, I like this ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it could explain some things. It would work, too, because it wouldn't really mess with continuity or anything.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I really think that the show will eventually tie Ali and Jenna together in a way that is far deeper than Ali simply not liking her.It feels like there is more to it than just a petty rivalry.Perhaps one (or both) of them had an agenda.

Remember back in season one the girls had said they never remember Jenna ever STARTING trouble with Alison,she RESPONDED when Alison came after HER.I keep thinking of the friendship bracelet the girls found with Jenna's name on it.It makes me wonder if Ali perhaps OFFERED Jenna a no strings attatched friendship (unlike at Noel Kahn's Halloween party where the implication seemed to be "do what I say and I'll make you popular).Perhaps Alison offered a truce to Jenna and a friendship and then betrayed her,possibly one reason for The Jenna Thing.It also reminds me of the snowglobe that Ali gave Emily,which contained the key to her storage locker.Dolls seemed to be Alison's thing,not snowglobes.Snowglobes were JENNA'S thing.Could Ali have offered Jenna a bracelet as a token of friendship (a set-up) and Jenna responded by giving Ali one of her globes,in which Ali gloatingly hid the key to the locker that contained her blackmail material on Jenna ?

Last edited by Geo H.; 04-27-2013 at 02:16 AM
Old 04-26-2013, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think they have to be tied together in more ways at some point. This could work. It's very possible that it could go this way.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-26-2013, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

The only thing I can see connecting Jenna and Alison is if they go with the twin thing. And Jenna is friends with the twin (or real Alison) and Courtney pretending to be Alison didn't know about her but Jenna would know who she is.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Could they possibly be half sisters ? If you disregard hair and eye color the two girls actually resemble,even some of their character traits are similar.Mr. Dilaurentis traveled a lot,we know his wife wasn't faithful,maybe he wasn't either.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess that's possible, but I doubt it.

Quote:
The only thing I can see connecting Jenna and Alison is if they go with the twin thing. And Jenna is friends with the twin (or real Alison) and Courtney pretending to be Alison didn't know about her but Jenna would know who she is.
They don't HAVE to go with the twin thing to connect them. They both went to Cape May when they were younger and Jenna knows of Alison from there, but Alison never noticed her, it could be as simple as that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

it could be
Old 05-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Passionate Fan

I really have a feeling that there will be some sort of Jenna/Ali connection,something deeper than a person Ali just never noticed.She CERTAINLY noticed Jenna at the costume shop,was drawn right to her,immediatly thinking of her as a potential rival.Jenna likely hadn't changed THAT much in the time lag between Cape May and her coming to Rosewood.Her eulogy of Ali also hinted that she had heard about he all her life.I think there may be a deep connection between the two that Jenna knew and Ali intially DIDN'T.When Ali discovered the link she decided she had to get rid of Jenna.In that regard she failed,though Jenna was hurt by Alison she didn't die and when Alison threatened her with the video of her and Toby,telling her NEVER to come back to Rosewood,Jenna was BACK in town,even in Alison's BEDROOM,in less than 24 HRS,Ali underestimated Jenna's tenacity,she went after her even when she was blind !
Old 05-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely think Cape May is relevant here. Maybe Alison did something there that Jenna knows about, and because Ali never really noticed Jenna until she showed up in Rosewood, it took her a while to realise that Jenna knew. She could have noticed her at the costume shop because she recognised her and didn't know where from

I do think there is something more going on there than Ali not liking that Jenna didn't care about being friends with her.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-05-2013, 07:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They don't HAVE to go with the twin thing to connect them. They both went to Cape May when they were younger and Jenna knows of Alison from there, but Alison never noticed her, it could be as simple as that.
Exactly.
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Yup.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Passionate Fan

According to what Marlene King tweeted it sounds like we'll be getting more scenes involving Toby and Jenna's relationship and how Ali figured into it.Looking forward to it.They put out a pic of Tammin too,looks like a new character was hanging with her.Very mysterious.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't she say the same thing about 3B, though?

Leigh Tumblr