Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I mean seriously it wasn't a real death why would she be upset! Geesh!
this. Tbh I didn't even know the EM fanbase was big
Old 04-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

#8 you guys? But Paige gets on her tippy toes! It's so adorable.

I don't want to post too much on there, I don't want Marlene to get annoyed that we're taking over the "thread". I've said what I think and I think that's enough. If we keep agrueing with each other, it's only going to make us look crazy and possibly annoy Marlene. If she's even paying attention to it anymore. JMO.

I don't get why fans would be like that with Shay. That makes no sense. It was cute for her to have Ian wear it. Why would they get upset with her about it. And then go after her for what? Ignoring them? She's busy, she can't respond to every tweet. She doesn't respond to me when I tweet her, nor do I expect her to. Why? Because I'm a rational human being. Sheesh, that stuff just boils my blood.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
#8 you guys? But Paige gets on her tippy toes! It's so adorable.

I don't want to post too much on there, I don't want Marlene to get annoyed that we're taking over the "thread". I've said what I think and I think that's enough. If we keep agrueing with each other, it's only going to make us look crazy and possibly annoy Marlene. If she's even paying attention to it anymore. JMO.

I don't get why fans would be like that with Shay. That makes no sense. It was cute for her to have Ian wear it. Why would they get upset with her about it. And then go after her for what? Ignoring them? She's busy, she can't respond to every tweet. She doesn't respond to me when I tweet her, nor do I expect her to. Why? Because I'm a rational human being. Sheesh, that stuff just boils my blood.
I don't post or tweet to the extreme either like the Maya fans, I get my point across, but for those that haven't made their voices known about Paily that was for them to get over there, while she is on FB. I don't think Marlene gets annoyed unless people are badmouthing her the writers or a character she will just block those like she did on Twitter.....as she should. I read some of the awful tweets after the show that night, and she should block there is no sense of that kind of stuff.

The Emaya fans are passionate I give them that, but they are taking it too far. Shay is just a character playing her part, it's not the real world for people to be thinking she should be crying & grieving. I'm sure she gets many upsetting tweets also, she just doesn't pay attention & that is why most likely she ignores them she gets it tweeted to her over & over.

Last edited by Halogoodbi; 04-10-2012 at 09:25 AM
Old 04-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lindsey will be on the ABC show Body of Proof tonight in the ep called Mind games, at 10pm! She will play Sophia Polley. Can't wait to watch!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Beth. I saw that on tumblr this morning but then forgot so thanks for reminding me. This should probably be in the Lindsey thread.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Oh god oh god oh god, Linds in one of my fave shows ever? Download already, you silly thing!
~ Shaz ~
Old 04-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halogoodbi (View Post)
I don't post or tweet to the extreme either like the Maya fans, I get my point across, but for those that haven't made their voices known about Paily that was for them to get over there, while she is on FB. I don't think Marlene gets annoyed unless people are badmouthing her the writers or a character she will just block those like she did on Twitter.....as she should. I read some of the awful tweets after the show that night, and she should block there is no sense of that kind of stuff.

The Emaya fans are passionate I give them that, but they are taking it too far. Shay is just a character playing her part, it's not the real world for people to be thinking she should be crying & grieving. I'm sure she gets many upsetting tweets also, she just doesn't pay attention & that is why most likely she ignores them she gets it tweeted to her over & over.
I think you meant "Shay is just an actress playing a character, it's not PLL for people to think she should be crying & grieving", but your point still stands.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

#11 - 1
#8 - 2
Old 04-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearDogg-X (View Post)
I think you meant "Shay is just an actress playing a character, it's not PLL for people to think she should be crying & grieving", but your point still stands.
Yep!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

That awkward moment when you'r mother is telling you how much she dislikes Paige, When she doesn't know that you absolutely ADORE her <3
Old 04-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I vote 11 too
Old 04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Tammi

11 - 2
#8 - 2

Kayley, your mom dislikes Paige?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Shaw (View Post)
That awkward moment when you'r mother is telling you how much she dislikes Paige, When she doesn't know that you absolutely ADORE her <3
why does she dislike her?

Carol!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
Kayley, your mom dislikes Paige?
I have absoultley no idea what's not to like..she's basically perfect ...but that's her opinion...i guess...I didn't actually tell her that I like her...I just said nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
why does she dislike her?
Have absolutely NO idea :p sucks huh?