Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I haven't watched yet. A friend stopped by and we decided to watch The Flash instead and glad we did because I think it was the best episode of the series to date.

Back with comments once I watch!
This is why I stopped watching,too. Even with ordinary episodes, The Flash never disappoints me. I keep meaning to catch up,but it seemed so boring without an A who really freaks them out. Which episodes are the best so far?
Old 02-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Ella thinking Aria was asking about her sex life is one of the few moments of this season that has even been worth watching.
Yes!

When Mona showed up and said she was looking for her phone everywhere I had forgot she was working for Yvonne's mom's campaign.

I find the way they are displaying the text messages on the tv screen kind of annoying.

So far I haven't been impressed with these episodes. I find them kind of boring.

April
Old 02-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There's been literally nothing remotely interesting happening, tbh. My stream kept cutting out last night, so I haven't seen the whole episode. Likely won't bother, tbh.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't bother.

This episodes have literally been boring me. I felt like it took forever to get to this new A. And really doesn't make sense to me after all these years.

I thought Ali was suppose to be married to Dr Rollins?

April
Old 02-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Okay, here's my blunt comments as I watch. It's raw thoughts so sorry if you like the ships I rip, etc.

Here's my thoughts:

- I hate that dull, rich, Jordan. I want him off my screen. Hanna and Jordan have such horrible chemistry they could battle Spencer/Caleb for the worst chemistry in 6B. Ashley Benson looks like she's in pain while attempting to play Hanna kissing Jordan.

- Speaking of another pairing that's lifeless and annoying, here comes Spencer/Caleb! I hate that coffee is such a large part of their entirely wrong dynamic. Coffee was something Toby always commented on with Spencer. He would bring her coffee, even take it away when she had too much. Caleb and Spencer shouldn't be about coffee. Gross. Plus, Troian and Tyler are not even showing them as romantic, it's about two friends who are sleeping together.

- I love how Spencer's quick to want to protect Toby. However, she's wrong that Toby's moved on and is happy. Did she forget the romantic angst she's been sharing with Toby since she's returned to Rosewood?

- I love how Emily wants nothing to do with Alison.

- Hanna's snark is back on track. Love it.

- Loved the Aria/Ella scene and the Hanna/Ashley scene too. Hanna knows her mom stole the tape, lol. Good for Hanna to look for the tape. I mean, she had to, there was no other choice but good that she didn't hesitate.

- Dr. Rollins is so guilty of something. Book it.

- The way Spencer describes having trust issues and having to cut people out is as good as her saying why she drifted apart from Toby. She thought she had to, not that she wanted to.

- Sara Harvey and Alison... hmm. Sara was smirking.

- Liked quick Hanna/Caleb scene. Hated seeing Hanna having to watch Spencer/Caleb lingering with the hand touch and Hanna watching them before she leaves. Gross.

- Emily and Ali... why is it when something bad happens Alison is always close by? What are the chances of Emily having that nightmare of hallucination with Alison close by? Alison was acting shady as fck in Emily's hospital room.

- Also, once again Emily is tortured. Hands down, Emily has been tortured the most out of anyone in history of this series. It's not even a debate. Emily didn't even get any money for going through with the shots and procedure she had to be knocked out for. WTF.

- I love that Shower's new nickname is Evil Emoji.

- Mona, why were you only on the screen for like 30 seconds? Stupid.

- I will bet the theory that Hanna can't have children is legit and she'll use Emily's eggs.

- I am so glad Hanna bawled out her ex boss. That was awesome. Nothing ties her to NYC anymore. Hope Jordan is cut out next.

- Sara's using Charlotte's old room at Radley. Hmm.

- Why would Aria go down into that creepy hole without letting Spencer know what she was doing?

- Hanna/Jordan limo scene was so boring. It's so clear Hanna's using Jordan to escape but he's not her reality, he's not who she wants to be with.

- Caleb saved the day at the end. Sweet how he went all tech and got the upper hand. Now just get away from Spencer since you're ruining a friendship and you still love Hanna, you moron, thanks.

To add... I am convinced Alison is involved and the shrink too. If they do marry they will go there so they don't have to testify against each other.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

The Apt...I like your assesstment of the episode.

I did not blame Emily not wanting anything to do with Alison after that dinner episode.

I applauded Hannah for telling her jerk of a boss off and leaving and not begging for her job back. My very first job I put up with similar disrespect. I stayed at first because it payed well but after a while, that no longer matter and I quit. NO one should have to put up with that crap.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I thought Ali was suppose to be married to Dr Rollins?
She's married to him at some point next season, the 6A ending flashforward wasn't from 6B, for some reason.

Quote:
I hate that coffee is such a large part of their entirely wrong dynamic. Coffee was something Toby always commented on with Spencer. He would bring her coffee, even take it away when she had too much. Caleb and Spencer shouldn't be about coffee.
They're basically showing that Caleb's an enabler when it comes to her addictions, whereas Toby isn't. If she wanted back on the adderall, Caleb would probably be fine with it based on what we're seeing. For someone who is supposed to be smart, he's being a bit of an idiot ignoring the dangers of too much caffeine consumption. Spencer's an addict, she won't say no, she needs someone that will.

Quote:
I love how Emily wants nothing to do with Alison.
Just need to hope it stays that way.

Quote:
The way Spencer describes having trust issues and having to cut people out is as good as her saying why she drifted apart from Toby. She thought she had to, not that she wanted to.
Pretty much

Quote:
Emily and Ali... why is it when something bad happens Alison is always close by? What are the chances of Emily having that nightmare of hallucination with Alison close by? Alison was acting shady as fck in Emily's hospital room.
The last time Alison was 'hallucinated' in a hospital room, she wasn't a hallucination

Quote:
Mona, why were you only on the screen for like 30 seconds? Stupid.
Because we're not allowed nice things.

Quote:
Nothing ties her to NYC anymore.
So they can get her back to Rosewood permanently.

Quote:
Why would Aria go down into that creepy hole without letting Spencer know what she was doing?
Because Spencer has pretty much ignored her existence since 6x11 so she figured Spencer probably forgot she exists again and left.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She's married to him at some point next season, the 6A ending flashforward wasn't from 6B, for some reason.
Completely stupid. Why would they do that?

I wonder if this new A is different from who killed Cece.

April
Old 02-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No idea Seems pretty pointless. Tbh, I'm kind of glad that she'll likely not be getting married until season 7 though, suggests that her husband isn't evil.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
The Apt...I like your assesstment of the episode.

I did not blame Emily not wanting anything to do with Alison after that dinner episode.

I applauded Hannah for telling her jerk of a boss off and leaving and not begging for her job back. My very first job I put up with similar disrespect. I stayed at first because it payed well but after a while, that no longer matter and I quit. NO one should have to put up with that crap.
Right on. Glad you got out of your situation.

Yes, I was happy to see Emily not totally gullible taking Alison back. She is older and wiser now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
They're basically showing that Caleb's an enabler when it comes to her addictions, whereas Toby isn't. If she wanted back on the adderall, Caleb would probably be fine with it based on what we're seeing. For someone who is supposed to be smart, he's being a bit of an idiot ignoring the dangers of too much caffeine consumption. Spencer's an addict, she won't say no, she needs someone that will.
That's so true. Toby never put up with it. He always cut her off when she had too much. It does seem like Caleb would basically do anything that Spencer told him to do. It's ironic because Caleb never rolled over for Hanna. That's why they were so healthy. Caleb and Hanna were independent but together at the same time. When Hanna was out of line, Caleb was the first one telling her as much.

Spencer/Caleb has been shown as two friends hanging onto each other, even using a sexual relationship, to live in this fantasyland together. In this fantasyland, anything goes, too.

Quote:
The last time Alison was 'hallucinated' in a hospital room, she wasn't a hallucination
Oh that's such a great point. I am not sure MK is anywhere near as smart as you are to come up with that, lol. But let's say that was the intention. It makes sense.

Quote:
Because we're not allowed nice things.
Mona is our addiction during these really dark times watching these episodes. We need an overdose of Mona to get by. Of course, our wishes weren't granted.

Quote:
Because Spencer has pretty much ignored her existence since 6x11 so she figured Spencer probably forgot she exists again and left.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:08 AM
New Fan

The only part of this episode I liked was A getting angry when Caleb gave them the virus. I'm done with the rest of it. How convoluted is the A storyline going to get? They should have stopped at 6A. The fact that this episode thread is less than 30 replies long is an indication that fans are not happy. Seriously, we're booked in for another 2 seasons, how much deeper and more confusing is this plot going to be?

I don't want to be a complete downer, so I will give them credit for their costuming, which I will always be a fan of, even though it is unrealistic as hell.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I came across a quote the other day while looking at things that said nobody hates PLL more than PLL fans. And realized it's so true. Unlike most I didn't start getting mad towards the end. I hated Cece being A. And I'm not impress so far this 6B. But I figured it's so close to the end might as well finish.

April
Old 02-15-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that's pretty much the same for everyone. If it wasn't ending after next season I'd probably have to stop for my sanity

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-15-2016, 04:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I am putting this here because I can't find a suitable thread. I have always wished they had an episode as to how the Liars met Alison and each other.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Oh vey. I'm like 5 minutes into this episode.

Byron/Ella are already engaged? Why would you not tell your children BEFORE the proposal. Also, they mention Mike, but they should have been more specific to mention CALIFORNIA. I would have enjoyed it more.

LISTEN TO CALEB. GODDAMMIT! He says go to the cops. GO TO THE ****ING COPS. When has it EVER done you well NOT to go to the police? NEVER. TELL THEM!