Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

All of yours, but also I would love if they cut out the random guest stars and one episode character introductions that add nothing and lead nowhere. (Looking at you Zoe)

More core four would be very welcome. More Mona AND more Melissa.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
All of yours, but also I would love if they cut out the random guest stars and one episode character introductions that add nothing and lead nowhere. (Looking at you Zoe)
This would definitely be welcome.

And don't get me wrong, I like Toby and Caleb and I love Paige (sorry Ezra), but I don't really care about and of them getting their own separate storylines. I'm all for backstory or whatever, but unless their storylines relate to the mystery (ie Caleb and Paige or Caleb and Toby sleuthing or Caleb hacking phones or whatever), then I'm just not here for it. That Toby's mom in Radley lead to like, anvils that Alison was there, but nothing explicit that really lead to anything.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-31-2014, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fun fact that I'm not sure has ever been mentioned here - the girls that played the twins in 2x13 (and 3x13) played Marie Dubois in Medium. Sasha Pieterse played teenage Marie for an episode.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have a question for all of you. I know that a lot of people are hoping that Ali and Emily will get together now that she is back. However, is Ali gay?? I know they had a close relationship but I always thought it was just Ali manipulating Emily being she knew that she liked her.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It was just Ali manipulating Emily I personally do not believe Alison is capable of love, anyway, but considering the way she treated Emily, and the way she treated Paige, I doubt she's gay, not unless there's some serious self loathing going on, and that's not the impression I get from her

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Allison is a sociopath (to me, at least), so I'm pretty sure she's incapable of real human emotion. *kanyeshrug* She's just really good at manipulating people.

This depends on if we're talking about real!Ali or Courtney!Ali, though.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Have I missed something? Who is Courtney?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Book spoiler
Spoiler:
Twisty can correct this if I'm wrong, I'm just going off of wikipedia.

Old 04-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for clarifying. I see theories like this all over the place but I never knew where they came from.

I also came up with a different question, again I am nitpicking but in 3x11 Ezra informs Aria and Wes that he found Maggie and while giving an update on her he tells them she earned her Masters of Education. However, in 4X09, she informs him she got into the University of Washington, to pursue her Master of Education. Now I know this is weird to remember, but this is the degree I have so it sort of stuck with me. Do you think this means anything or is it just an oversight by the producers?
Old 04-12-2014, 07:13 AM
New Fan

faulty season one pll

hi i have all 4 seasons of pll from google play but episodes 12,15,18,19,22 are faulted google know but have not replaced so anyone buying will have faulty goods can anyone help how to get this through to google thanks in advance for any info someone can give me
Old 04-13-2014, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure how to fix it, but the episodes should be available on Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus if all else fails. I'm assuming that you're talking about s4?

Old 04-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just found this on E!online (not a spoiler):

Quote:
McKenna G.: I'm dying without my weekly dose of Pretty Little Liars! I need a Rosewood update ASAP!

You had better be sitting down for this one, because we've got some BIG news for you—well actually it's some big screen news! We all know that PLL fans want to end the series with a jaw-dropping, mystery-filled movie, and guess what? So does creator Marlene King! "That's always been the ultimate goal, is that it ends its life in one medium and starts another life on film. I love that." And the showrunner exclusively spilled to E! that she doesn't want this to be a made-for-TV movie. We're talking the silver screen, people! "Oh we want an in-theaters film! Big, big, big opening weekend, with all those Pretty Little Liars fans are coming out. It would be so much fun. And we'd get to do so much like big stuff too," she smiled. Let's make it happen, little liars!
First of all, obviously I can't speak for all fans, but I'm pretty sure most want it to end while it still makes even a little bit of sense, ie. sooner, rather than later.

Secondly, I feel like this woman needs an intervention.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We all know that PLL fans want to end the series with a jaw-dropping, mystery-filled movie
We do?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Exactly my reaction! Who are these "fans" they keep quoting?

"Fans want a movie."...No?
"Fans want a love triangle."...NO!
"Fans want closure on Ravenswood."... no.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't remember taking part in any polls or anything where I said I wanted these things Anyone else?

Leigh Tumblr