Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 02:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Well, we did get ET in the premiere. And then 2 eps without Toby. And last ep had one scene. So it's not that, ugh, he only gets scenes with Spencer. We've had 5 eps, 2 he was not in and 1 with him interacting with another. So that's not the problem. They just seriously do not want to touch JT.
Jenna/Toby definitely need a scene soon.Spencer is questioning HOW Jenna kept her secret for so long and Toby flatly said he wanted to stay away from her last week.It's time to have these two face off,there's six episodes left before the break.I'm SURE Jenna has something BIG coming up.Toby needs to be part of this somehow.He needs to be more than Spencer's sounding board and Hanna's dance companion,he needs to involve himself in this plot the way he did when he went after Dr. Sullivan (though hopefully ON SCREEN this time).

Toby's not stupid,he can snoop too.Team him up with Caleb maybe,have the boyfriends do some digging for a change ! Have them hop in that pick up truck and get to the bottom of the town's secrets.Then bring him back to clear the air about his relationship with Jenna once and for all.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Well, with what happened with Spencer being slightly "cold" and Hanna asking him to go and neither telling him the truth, I hope that Toby starts doing his own planning. Hopefully that involves talking with Jenna.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well, with what happened with Spencer being slightly "cold" and Hanna asking him to go and neither telling him the truth, I hope that Toby starts doing his own planning. Hopefully that involves talking with Jenna.
It's funny but it occurs to me that the girls seem to corner Jenna as a group like once every season.During these confrontations Jenna always gives them SOME information.Why is it they never ask her ALL of their questions,not just discuss the topic of the week but really DIG into her for their info ? It always seems like Jenna's about three steps ahead of them and seems to have SOME involvement in practically EVERYTHING they are worried about.When they have her trapped though they just toss softballs.Do they just FORGET that she seems to know damn near EVERYTHING ? Maybe they should write a list or something,pack some sandwiches and hunt her down.They could probably wrap this whole thing up in an hour.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
he should go to her for information
Old 07-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I think they're setting up some sort of tryst between Jenna and Nate,they seemed to connect really quickly ! Blind or sighted,Jenna seems to be able to draw guys in like a tractor beam ! Maybe it's working on Emily too...

Anybody else wonder about that bit when Hanna saved Jenna from the fire at Jasons and we saw that Spencer had a piece of glass in her hand ? That seemed...odd.Right before we saw Jenna crash into the window (great shock scene ! ) Hanna heard glass breaking INSIDE the house.Spencer rushes up to help Hanna carry Jenna and somehow she got glass stuck in her hand.I don't know,maybe it's nothing,but on this show it seems like NOTHING is a coincedence.I always wondered why the devil Spencer was suddenly there at all ? She had just SENT Hanna to Jason's to get the bag,then all of a sudden SHE'S there too ? What's up with that ? Maybe it's nothing,but is it REMOTELY possible that Spencer was up to no good ?
Old 07-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

idk I just think SH went together and she got glass in her hand from the explosion?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
idk I just think SH went together and she got glass in her hand from the explosion?
Could be,it just seemed a little strange.She's explaining it to Wren afterward and it's kind of...odd.You do hear glass break just before Hanna sees Jenna,like somebody tossed something that broke and started the fire,or perhaps it was just Jenna stumbling over something.I hope we get a flashback to that,wanna know what really happened !
Old 07-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be interesting to see that brought back up
Old 07-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Sure Jenna stumbled. Not sure why in the world it would be Spencer. She got hurt and was on MEDS from this (hence the Ali thing).

Anyway...

Still nada. But Spencer's secrets are pissing Toby off. I want to believe he's going to Jenna. I need fanfic (or to write some). SO MUCH JT POTENTIAL!
Old 07-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Sure Jenna stumbled. Not sure why in the world it would be Spencer. She got hurt and was on MEDS from this (hence the Ali thing).
Ever wonder why Spencer got a script for a powerful painkiller/sedative from getting a little piece of glass in her palm ? Almost like somebody wanted her doped up....

You can really tell Toby is getting pissed off about being left in the dark by Spencer again.I think he's on the verge of going off and doing some digging on his own.Oddly in this episode it WASN'T Spencer who was obsessed with Jenna,it was Emily ! Jenna said she knew Maya too.VERY intriguing.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ever wonder why Spencer got a script for a powerful painkiller/sedative from getting a little piece of glass in her palm ? Almost like somebody wanted her doped up..
Idk I guess the stitches she got were pretty bad?
Old 07-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Idk I guess the stitches she got were pretty bad?
I just think it's strange that Ali's ''visitations'' always come when the girls are either doped up or overcome by carbon monoxide,they are NEVER clear headed when she drops in.That last time Spencer saw her Ali even ''borrowed'' some of those pills.Emily (and Paige) had some recent trouble with pills too.Kind of suspicious.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ali seems to plan her visits rather well
Old 08-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
I just think it's strange that Ali's ''visitations'' always come when the girls are either doped up or overcome by carbon monoxide,they are NEVER clear headed when she drops in.That last time Spencer saw her Ali even ''borrowed'' some of those pills.Emily (and Paige) had some recent trouble with pills too.Kind of suspicious.
I think that's the point. That way the girls and the viewers dont know if the visits are really Ali or if they are just hallucinating when they see her.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
I think that's the point. That way the girls and the viewers dont know if the visits are really Ali or if they are just hallucinating when they see her.
exactly, it continues the element of mystery. (although I know where I stand on the issue ofc)