Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 02:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Yeah, we're never gonna get a scene.

But ST talked about Jenna! And why they were the only two to figure out she was faking it. (HE WAS THE FIRST!) And I want STJ threesome!

And I have fanfict JT ideas!

I think there's a big Jenna twist coming that we're seeing a SLOOOW buildup to. Don't count out some Jenna/Toby before 3A is over.I'm glad they at least MENTIONED the fact that Jenna had managed to hide her sight at home for so long.As I suspected Toby seems burned by Jenna,he feels he's been conned.Spencer's obsessive hatred of Jenna though really seems kind of disturbing sometimes .Spencer's supposed to be one of the ''good guys'' yet she really seems to ENJOY seeing Jenna when she's low and begrudges her any happiness at all.I still kinda think she (and we) are missing something about Jenna that could wildly change the perception of her character.So much of what we see of her seems to be out of context.I mean,imagine how fishy some of the girl's activities would seem to an outsider.If you don't know the whole story it really would seem like they all need to be in jail !

I'd LOVE to read some new fanfic !
Old 07-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I actually would really love to WRITE. Weekend, come now please!

You keep my hope, Geo. I try. They're my top 5 PLL couples. But the writers ... ugh. I'll believe in your faith that something big is gonna happen.

I want a confrontation!

Spencer is CLEARLY jealous and threatened by Jenna.

But, while she's bitching and throwing her under the bus, Toby is uncomfortable. Makes me happy to get emotion about Jenna from him.

Also, answer to my prayers? THREESOME, please!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I think Spencer wants to hook up with Jenna. Toby comes to her to get away from Jenna and Spencer's like Jenna, Jenna, Jenna while they are making out.

Maybe Toby should suggest a threesome. lol
Old 07-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I think Spencer wants to hook up with Jenna. Toby comes to her to get away from Jenna and Spencer's like Jenna, Jenna, Jenna while they are making out.

Maybe Toby should suggest a threesome. lol
Lol omfg. It should happen.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish Toby would defend Jenna
Old 07-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Passionate Fan

I feel that Jenna has totally played everybody so far this season.They thought they had her figured out but she was WAY ahead of them.She's like a magician,everybody is watching the magic wand,not the hand that's REALLY performing the trick.It's misdirection.

Spencer's nothing short of OBSESSED with Jenna.Part of it is fear,part is jealousy and part of it is guilt.She fears Jenna might actually be smarter than she is and still somehow thinks she might come between her and Toby.She jealously resents the fact that Jenna has had a "relationship"with Toby that she has not.Although she rarely shows it,deep down she DOES feel guilty about having been part of hurting Jenna and being partner to her ill treatment before the fire.Spencer knows that when it all hit the fan she left Jenna to burn and was VERY quick to agree to let Toby take the blame.She knows that when she faced a crisis she acted selfishly,to protect her reputation and her ''future'' at the expense of Toby's reputation and Jenna's sight.She safeguarded her own life while allowing Jenna and Toby's lives to be forever damaged.Perhaps,despite all of her withering remarks and tearing down of Jenna she wonders,in her heart of hearts,if she is no better than Jenna, or maybe...she's WORSE.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
I feel that Jenna has totally played everybody so far this season.They thought they had her figured out but she was WAY ahead of them.She's like a magician,everybody is watching the magic wand,not the hand that's REALLY performing the trick.It's misdirection.

Spencer's nothing short of OBSESSED with Jenna.Part of it is fear,part is jealousy and part of it is guilt.She fears Jenna might actually be smarter than she is and still somehow thinks she might come between her and Toby.She jealously resents the fact that Jenna has had a "relationship"with Toby that she has not.Although she rarely shows it,deep down she DOES feel guilty about having been part of hurting Jenna and being partner to her ill treatment before the fire.Spencer knows that when it all hit the fan she left Jenna to burn and was VERY quick to agree to let Toby take the blame.She knows that when she faced a crisis she acted selfishly,to protect her reputation and her ''future'' at the expense of Toby's reputation and Jenna's sight.She safeguarded her own life while allowing Jenna and Toby's lives to be forever damaged.Perhaps,despite all of her withering remarks and tearing down of Jenna she wonders,in her heart of hearts,if she is no better than Jenna, or maybe...she's WORSE.
agree with ALL OF THIS.

I just think Spencer's treatmen of Jenna isn't fair.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
agree with ALL OF THIS.

I just think Spencer's treatmen of Jenna isn't fair.
From what we actually KNOW so far,I don't either.The Jenna/Toby relationship is still,I think,not fully disclosed and the current situation involving Emily,''that night",and the whole ''faking blindness'' thing is still unfolding.Apart from this current stuff what do we really KNOW that Jenna has done to them ?

1.She makes them feel guilty about stuff THEY did (and failed to do).
2.She make occasional snarky remarks to them.
3.She and Garrett spied on them.
4.She had SOMETHING to do with the Dr. Sullivan/abduction/frame up thing.
5.She was in Ali's room with the N.AT. gang and Melissa the night Ali disapeared.
6.She paid Caleb to offer his services to Hanna so he could look for Alison's key.

Most of the rest we THINK she might have done is just supposition,we really DON'T know all that much about what Jenna was (and IS) truly doing.

What have the girls done to Jenna that we KNOW for a fact that they have actually done ?

1.They made no effort to stop Alison from trashing Jenna for about 8 months prior to ''The Jenna Thing'',they just stood with Alison and never spoke up to stop it.
2.While you can't say they knew what would happen when Ali tossed the firework in that garage,at the very least they knew it was a bad idea and potentially dangerous.They still went along with it.
3.When the explosion went off and they clearly HEARD Jenna scream,they made no effort to help her.They ran off and left her to essentially burn to death.Moral implications aside they commited (or were party to) any number of actual felonies and misdemeanors there.Among the things they could have been charged with are TRESSPASSING,ARSON,MALICIOUS WOUNDING,DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE,CONSPRACY TO CONCEAL A FELONY,BLACKMAIL(Alison forced Toby to take the blame),ILLEGAL USE OF FIREWORKS,and,if the prosecutor was feeling ambitious,ATTEMPTED MURDER (it was well know that Alison hated Jenna and the girls were always with her when she went after her) ! Add to that they could have all been sued in civil court for severely injuring a 15 year old girl,with seemingly little or no provocation.On top of that Toby was locked up for THEIR crimes,ANOTHER law suit !

4.When Alison forced Toby to take the blame for Jenna's injury it took almost no persuading for all of the girls to go along with it.Thus,they got the guy Jenna loved LOCKED UP.

5.Apart from Alison (who came to threaten her),none of the girls visited Jenna in the hosptal,at her school or at home to even ask how she was and to this date have never once apologized for what happened to her.

Since Jenna's been back in town the girls have....

6. Repeatedly mocked and insulted her.
7.Searched her room for clues.
8.Enlisted her stepbrother to spy on her.
9.Repeatedly spied on her themselves.
10.Attempted to steal and hack her phone.
11.Blackmailed her to keep "The Jenna Thing'' quiet .
12.Struck her in a bathroom.
13.Aria falsely represented herself to her at Hollis College,claiming to be a stranger named ''Anita'',certainly a betrayal of trust.
14.Attempted to steal her psychiatric records from a Doctor's office (they turned out to be Toby's).
15.Cornered her in a group,four on one,at least TWICE in order to force her to give them information.On one of these occasions she was BLIND.

There's likely more (on both sides) but this stuff seems FACTUAL.The girls themselves have admitted that prior to ''The Jenna Thing'' they didn't ever remember Jenna causing ANY of them any harm.Certainly she argued with Alison but it's been said she never STARTED any of those fights and that she only joined in on them when Alison was face to face with her and had already started abusing her.

I suspect a LOT more Jenna info will come out this season and some of that will make her look better while some may make her look worse.At this point though,and taking into account the Toby business appears unsettled,it certainly seems like they girl's seem to : ...

Blame Jenna for making them feel guilty for stuff THEY DID WRONG.
Resent her for just being in town and at school.
Begrudge her any type of life and happiness.
Resent her for striking back at them for hurting her.

Oddly SHE has actually APOLOGIZED to them ! As to our ''heroes'' ? Nada,zip,no ''sorry for blinding you and getting Toby locked up".Seems they can't quite make themselves feel guilty enough to apologize to the girl they hate,the girl who hated them it seems ONLY because THEY HURT HER.

If they end up ''clearing'' Jenna somewhat by the end of this season,well,would it kill the girls to buy her a damn cup of coffee at least.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your whole post

The girls have wronged Jenna big time.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I love you, Geo! YES TO EVERYTHING!

I just want them to do more with Jenna. I WANT MORE J/T. I just feel like... they won't touch JT. They're worried about ST and the mess on consent they haven't fully addressed properly and Toby's character and other bull**** reasons not to have them interact. And, as a die-hard ST fan (shipping it since BEFORE they started interacting), it's making me angry. Because Toby deserves MORE than Spencer's boyfriend. And Jenna is involved in a lot of things and Toby is the ONLY PERSON who can get close enough.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Because Toby deserves MORE than Spencer's boyfriend. And Jenna is involved in a lot of things and Toby is the ONLY PERSON who can get close enough.
Considering Toby was the one who found the eye drops and got Spencer all keyed up over Jenna's sight I think it's safe to say he HAS to get more involved in this situation now that she's gone public with her vision.In the last episode Spencer now seems to be questioning how Jenna managed to fool her family and Toby,who LIVE with her,for months before the girls "discovered" her deception.Spencer is finally catching on to something,something that I think will be big,but she hasn't quite worked it out yet.When she does I'll bet it'll be a shocker !

As to Toby,while I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him soon,he really SHOULD have a solo scene with Jenna .He didn't attend Jenna's party,so there was no chance for a confrontation there.After their closeness in the last couple of episodes last season,I think they (and WE) deserve one.He's feeling betrayed by her,they need to talk...alone.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm so annoyed we haven't seen JT after the reveal. What a ****ing waste!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm so annoyed we haven't seen JT after the reveal. What a ****ing waste!
Yes,it is annoying.Just because Toby and Spencer are involved doesn't meant that Toby can ONLY appear on screen WITH Spencer.He and Emily are good friends,lets let them hang out a bit.As to Jenna,these two have HUGE issues to work out.I'd like to see them start doing it.

I DO think that Toby will be getting some screen time soon without Spencer and I feel like this season will be heavier than prior seasons with Jenna and Mona,they're building up to some big stuff I feel.Seems only natural that Jenna /Toby would end up in some big scenes before too long.Of course,there are a LOT of plotlines playing out right now,I just hope they don't lose Jenna/Toby in the shuffle !
Old 07-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I love you, Geo! YES TO EVERYTHING!

I just want them to do more with Jenna. I WANT MORE J/T. I just feel like... they won't touch JT. They're worried about ST and the mess on consent they haven't fully addressed properly and Toby's character and other bull**** reasons not to have them interact. And, as a die-hard ST fan (shipping it since BEFORE they started interacting), it's making me angry. Because Toby deserves MORE than Spencer's boyfriend. And Jenna is involved in a lot of things and Toby is the ONLY PERSON who can get close enough.
As always, bb, I agree with you.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Well, we did get ET in the premiere. And then 2 eps without Toby. And last ep had one scene. So it's not that, ugh, he only gets scenes with Spencer. We've had 5 eps, 2 he was not in and 1 with him interacting with another. So that's not the problem. They just seriously do not want to touch JT.