Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2012, 04:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Cruel Intentions [JennaღToby|Tammin&Keegan] #3: Because "Toby?" "I'm here." "Hospital?" "You're okay." ♥

welcome to the 3rd appreciation thread of
jennamarshall&tobycavanaugh
stepsiblings creepy duo oh-so wrong

[made by TobyJenna]

reasons;
Because Jenna loves Toby ;01
Because he carried her out of the garage ;02
Because they couldn't control what happened before the accident ;03
Because they have SUPER HOT AMAZING chemistry ;04
Because she cried for him when she thought he could be dead ;05
Because she wants him close at all times ;06
Because "I'm not going to let anyone come between us again" ;07
Because he SO leaned into that kiss before pulling back ;08
Because Toby said he would never touch her like that again; flashbacks of previous times, please! ;09
Because he's just confused ;10

[made by cheapmondays]

fans;
01. Kiss of Death
02. greeneyeswe3tie
03. Rickysgiirrl503
04. falls from the skies
05. LiVenLoVe902
06. TobyJenna
07. CassandraBlu
08. NOLA504
09. chuctai
10. Andra
11. maili_
12. Chastidy

previous threads;
one
two

scene of the moment;

[credit]

Old 06-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Wow, it took us 1 year & a half to kill the last thread

→ angie | ©
Old 06-29-2012, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Yea new thread!

With a scene that made me doubt the Toby/Jenna story even more.

People hate Jenna because of what she did Toby, but Toby himself doesn't seem to hate her as much as he should if she was such a monster to him.

He pushes away her ex boyfriends when they won't leave her alone, he defends her when the Liars say bad things about her, and whenever she really needs him, he's there for her.

He lived with Jenna he should know some of her secrets, yet he doesn't tell Spencer anything. Jenna is obviously a guarded person but he has to know something the Liars can use against her. So it's obvious Toby doesn't hate her or can't hate her. Toby seems to care about Jenna more than Spencer actual sister cares about her.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree about Spencer and Melissa,those two have a STRANGE relationship,her whole family does.The Hasting's are clannish when it comes to outsiders threatening the family but then they will line up to stab each other in the back.As to Spencer,there's a lot to admire in her but she seems compelled to try to catch the eye of each of her older sister's boyfriends,it's....not healthy.

Regarding Toby and Jenna,despite what the N.A.T video shows I still feel we are seeing it either out of context or that there is something about it that we just don't know.It seems purely obvious that Jenna loves Toby and it's getting damn near impossible to pretend that he doesn't have some feelings for her too.There was no reason for him to fake his protectiveness of her in EYE OF THE BEHOLDER or his sorrow when it looked like she was still blind in IF THESE DOLLS COULD TALK.His jealousy was obvious regarding her relationship with Garrett.Now,with her having seemingly duped him about her sight and him obviously drifting away from her again I think we are on the verge of seeing these two have some major scenes together.I think Toby is in the next episode and maybe episode 7 as well.Something big is brewing with Jenna and I feel it may be an even bigger twist than "Bitch Can See".
Old 06-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I really love your optimism, Geo. I hope you're right about them getting scenes/plot. I would feel more confident if either character was a regular instead of recurring, though.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
I really love your optimism, Geo. I hope you're right about them getting scenes/plot. I would feel more confident if either character was a regular instead of recurring, though.
I would swear after the mid season finale LAST year it was announced that Tammin was becoming a regular but it never happened.Wonder if it was just a false report or if they offered her a regular status and she declined.She does a lot outside of PLL too.She has a film coming out this year and is starting another near years end.Also is writing a script,taking art and photography classes and doing charity stuff.Seems like one of those people that just likes to stay busy.

Isn't it odd how "Caleb'' is a regular and "Toby" is not ?

Great picture of Tammin up of her on her Twitter now by the way (might be an Instagram link),dressed in dark blue.She's extremely photogenic.I think she has a LOT coming up this season.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I definately need Jenna around for like...ever
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I definately need Jenna around for like...ever
She's one of my favorite elements on the show.There are great episodes that she's NOT in but I always find her to be the ''cherry on top'' of my favorite episodes.
Really want more of her and Toby.Maybe in episode 5,THAT GIRL IS POISON.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
She's one of my favorite elements on the show.There are great episodes that she's NOT in but I always find her to be the ''cherry on top'' of my favorite episodes.
Really want more of her and Toby.Maybe in episode 5,THAT GIRL IS POISON.
hopefully we get some tj then
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
hopefully we get some tj then
Hope so.I think he's in episode 7,not sure about her.

I saw on her site that Tammin Sursok just did some voice work on some project,Paul Sorvino (GOODFELLAS) was also involved.Not sure what the project is but the people associated with it seemed to have a background in animation.Perhaps she's doing a voiceover for an animated film or a high end video game ? Lots of name actors do game work now.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hoping its voiceover for a movie?
Old 07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hoping its voiceover for a movie?
That would be cool,I know she has some film projects in the works.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Tammin Sursok is hosting the iPhone series AFTERBUZZ this week following the new PLL ,Brendan Robinson is on with her.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
Tammin Sursok is hosting the iPhone series AFTERBUZZ this week following the new PLL ,Brendan Robinson is on with her.
that's exciting!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yeah, we're never gonna get a scene.

But ST talked about Jenna! And why they were the only two to figure out she was faking it. (HE WAS THE FIRST!) And I want STJ threesome!

And I have fanfict JT ideas!