New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Choose or Lose" 7x18: Episode Discussion

7x18: Choose or Lose
June 13, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
The Rosewood PD turn up the heat on the Liars, causing loved ones to try and close ranks. Aria’s recent collaboration with A.D. comes to the attention of a surprising source. A.D. presents the PLLs with a choice designed to drive a wedge between them. Meanwhile, everyone tries to find a bit of happiness before all hell breaks loose. Toby returns to Rosewood, and Aria makes a horrifying discovery.

» JOIN U§ FOR THE LIVE♥CHAT DURING THE EPISODE «

PROMO!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading.
4. Remember, everything is a spoiler until the show airs on TV.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Old 06-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

can't wait for this episode
Old 06-13-2017, 05:28 PM
New Fan

-Alison getting knocked down is apparently a plot point in recap...

-Simultaneous police swarm. Complete nonsense that Uber A was able to move the board game out during that.

-"Detective Furey is no longer on this case". Oh so he probably already had his last episode and that means the plot with him and Spencer was just dead air that they wrote themselves into a corner with.

-Marco was actually pretty resolute, not distracted. But yay, more of Tanner's eloquent speeches. Old habits die hard.

-Tanner has thought they were guilty since they were in diapers.

-A vault phone. But it's not enough, A should've given her the latest version.

-If they seriously expect us to believe Mona has been talking to Aria, this show needs to get a grip. We get it, you can't pay the actual actor/actress, hence the Avataria. "Wear the uniform". Lol they obviously send Aria into a trap where her friends catch her.

-"Never so quick to think that I need it". Lol, yes she is. What is Hanna on?

-Did A wipe their phones of all the A texts again? Tanner should find them this time.

-"A.D. was watching me and Ali sleep last night". So A is kinky? No Hanna, not about time.

-Mona predictably the first to know.
Old 06-13-2017, 05:58 PM
New Fan

-Move the f over, Alison

-Mona maps out literally every event and they still don't find it proofy enough.

-When you're sad, you don't shave. Too bad none of the Liars went to Yvonne's funeral.

-Tell Toby the truth, blockhead.

-Aria's entire thing getting unraveled at light speed. Wes better at least appear on a monitor at the wedding btw.

-"Hey, do you all remember that thing that you all were mad at Ezra about with me? Oh right, Marlene wrote you to forget all that and go back to encouraging it".

-"Just a no-brainer for you to pick Ezra over us?". Most I've liked Alison since....well there was never one moment before this.

-Malcolm callback! Aria firing it back about Toby.

-Aw, Spencer's parents are getting divorced. Again. Even though they already were.

-Aria can find her own ride

-No privacy setting advantages taken.'

-Holy shoot, Tanner's letting them tell their side of the story without demonizing them with theories. Even Tanner has matured more than these Liars....

-"Are we done here?". Ok enough is enough, this is too many chances now. When even Tanner is extending an olive branch, you know the Liars are a bunch of villainous brats.

-Lmfao Uber A insulting Aria's sloppiness.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:02 PM
New Fan

-My recording cut-off halfway through and there's no repeat tonight. Outrageous.

-Hanna is covering for herself. NOW Caleb decides the truth is something they need to be familiar with?

-New Hampshire. LOL. Make-up sabotage.

-Ezra snooped and found the file. "I would have deserved it. Maybe I still do". In that case, now's the part where you reveal you made a copy of it and are going to the police with it. Oh, I see, the way to redeem Ezra's horrible deeds was to make Aria do a bunch of evil stuff herself.

-"We should do this while we still can". Do this before you're cancelled like Ravenswood, you mean? At least Caleb suggested they have a grander wedding later, but Hanna wouldn't be called a Liar if she didn't butter him up by calling it perfect.

-"Never underestimate the power of a mom". I was hoping Ted would open the door :/

-Nobody cares about your dreams or adventures, Emison.

-"Remember that time we cheated on your dead wife? Nice, wasn't it?".

-Sex montage. Haleb the only ones not being complete animals.

-SMASH IT WITH A ROCK!

-Meanwhile, Aria's phone has an explosion. At least Uber A said they'd miss the calls and that she was noble.

-So they're not even going to show whose body it was? Who could it even be by now? Charlotte or someone entirely new?

-Mona's just observing it but Caleb and Ezra will return back to base and say Mona's the creator of the game.

-Find out who killed Charlotte next week. *shows clip of Mona saying "somebody's always stealing the game from me"* Just as obvious as Jessica's killer.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Great episode. Aria was right Spencer did kidnap Ezra's son to get Toby. I don't think its Mona either. Least I hope not.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:20 PM
We Will Rise

dp ignore.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:20 PM
We Will Rise

I'm so confused what kiss was Spencer referring to? Her and Toby hooking up was the most random thing ever! The sex scene was hot though.

Haleb wedding was so unnecessary imo. lol. And double ew to the aria/ezra hook up. I started this show hating them and will be going out the same way.

Emison YAY but that "Sex scene" we were promised was a bit anti climatic, we barely saw anything and of course the straight sex was shown in more detail but whateverrrrr.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

They kissed in 7x10
Old 06-13-2017, 10:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
Great episode. Aria was right Spencer did kidnap Ezra's son to get Toby. I don't think its Mona either. Least I hope not.
That wasn't really Ezra's son
Old 06-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumFanatic (View Post)
-Mona's just observing it but Caleb and Ezra will return back to base and say Mona's the creator of the game.
Exactly. It's one of two things:

1) Mona even told Hanna this game is like an obsession/drug so maybe she's a little close to that edge where she's tempted.

More than likely, however, I think:

2) She's actually living and breathing the game, literally "becoming" AD so she can figure out who is behind it and they can catch him/her.

Of course everyone's going to believe she's behind everything though initially.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Mona is not AD but I think she definitely killed Charlotte

Emison outing scence was adorable, Hanna spoke for the whole fandom, about time indeed

Spencer acting extra weird in this episode just reinforced the Twincer teories

Haleb beeing adorable Just wish the girls would be there for the marriage

Next episode will be

-I'll do it -No, we'll do it
Together
AE
Old 06-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Pretty good episode!

Aria whole world is just blowing up all around her lol. Finally the others know about her working with A.D.. Glad she finally told Ezra everything. At least she wanted to make it up to everyone by taking the fall. However, A.D. still played her good with that dead body in her trunk.

Loved the sexy moments between the couples! They were pretty hot

I'm more certain Spencer has a twin now. I don't believe that was Spencer with Toby. She seemed really different and that leather jacket added to that vibe.

Not really a fan of Hanna and Caleb as a couple, but their judge of the peace wedding was a nicely done.

I still don't think Mona is A.D. I think she just took the game from Alison's house.

Tanner is back on the case! Bye Marco.

Ezra and Caleb are on a mission to see who has the game. I can't wait to hear Mona's explanation.

Why is Ashley the only parent present? I miss the other parents.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

nahh that was Spencer
Old 06-14-2017, 08:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
nahh that was Spencer
Mmm...nope.

Like mother, like daughter. Twincer is Mary Drake's daughter.

So of course she would pose as Spencer to go have free sexy times with Toby.