Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2011, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Wow I'm so dumb it totally didn't even register that this thread would be the only one not in english!!

to me!
Tami and Eric were a team, and so, professionally, were Britton and Chandler. “Kyle and I shared the same point of view on how we wanted that marriage portrayed,” says Britton. “We said early on, ‘Don’t even try
to write one of us having an affair because we’re not going to do it. We want to portray what most people who live in small towns do: They get together, live together, have good days and bad days. They make it work.’ " 
Old 07-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dunno if anyone is crazy enough to wan to translate their title into a foreign language

Join & Vote Lucy Hale
Chrissy | icon: Hannzz
Old 07-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVenLoVe902 (View Post)
Wow I'm so dumb it totally didn't even register that this thread would be the only one not in english!!

to me!
Old 07-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
I dunno if anyone is crazy enough to wan to translate their title into a foreign language
We are the craziest thread here!

Alsoooo, I just realized that beside the ET thread, we are #2 in thread count now!
Tami and Eric were a team, and so, professionally, were Britton and Chandler. “Kyle and I shared the same point of view on how we wanted that marriage portrayed,” says Britton. “We said early on, ‘Don’t even try
to write one of us having an affair because we’re not going to do it. We want to portray what most people who live in small towns do: They get together, live together, have good days and bad days. They make it work.’ " 
Old 07-28-2011, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we're currently the most mental thread around

Yup, we just passed the Ezria thread!

Join & Vote Lucy Hale
Old 07-28-2011, 12:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Alsoooo, I just realized that beside the ET thread, we are #2 in thread count now!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, we're the craziest thread on this board, I'm sure.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Yep, and we have had maybe even less than a quarter of the scenes Ezria have had.

We really are insane!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Um, we must be on something. Especially considering our latest plan

Join & Vote Lucy Hale
Old 07-28-2011, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Oh yes. We are all on some kinda heavy drugs.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And getting high on SW

Join & Vote Lucy Hale
Old 07-28-2011, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

We are on some heavy dosage of Wren!gasm.

TFTNT twin. THIS TITLE, ME GUSTA.

"I knew I had found something real and genuine."
Old 07-28-2011, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Wifey, so you didn't have trouble understanding this thread?

AM I REALLY THE ONLY DUMB ONE HERE?!
Old 07-28-2011, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you like it twin

Join & Vote Lucy Hale
Old 07-28-2011, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Gahhh love that we are on thread #40 already!

We were stuck on freaking #10 for so long, and now look where we are!
Old 07-28-2011, 01:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Oh yes. We are all on some kinda heavy drugs.
WOW!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top