Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Merlin - 5x05: The Disir Episode Discussion [Airs November 3rd]

In the inky depths of an ancient pool, three soothsayers cast a dark judgment upon the king of Camelot.
But despite Merlin's warnings, headstrong Arthur refuses to take the words of the Disir seriously,
and their fury rains down on Camelot.
Only the greatest sacrifice can appease them, and with the kingdom in jeopardy, is it one that Arthur is prepared to make?
Faced with the king's uncertainty, Merlin has just one chance to save him from his destiny - but this decision comes at the highest price.

Merlin 5.05 promo

The Disir airs November 3rd at 8.15 pm on BBC One.

RULES:
No character or ship bashing.
Not everyone is going to agree with you, so please respect that.
Have fun and enjoy the episode.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for starting the new thread Rella This looks like another great episode
Old 11-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Merlin. He's not Arthur's favorite anymore.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really felt for Merlin tonight Poor bb telling Arthur that there is no place for magic in Camelot that really pained him to say that, It's what he's wanted for so long and to say that to Arthur! He just really got to me He thought he was doing what was best for Arthur and Camelot his face when he saw Mordred alive and well it felt like his hope had gone that there was nothing he can do to change their fate. This was Colin's episode tonight he totally smashed it When Colin/Merlin cries it makes me cry I feel all his emotions
Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really didnt like this episode. It wasnt so much that I didnt like the bad things that happened in it as I didnt like the over all way they went about the hole situation. I just felt like there were far better ways to do this then have witches tell Arthur he will die if he doesnt. the decision whether or not to allow magic is such a big part of the show that having it be a just a throw away like that was almost painful to watch

gotta say im kinda shipping Mordred and Merlin now they are so cute together. i think theyll make a great pair if Mordred doesnt go evil and Merlin gets over it

Last edited by justthething; 11-04-2012 at 06:40 PM
Old 11-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Wasn't my favorite episode, again. Another kinda hit/miss.

HIT:
But I liked any and all things Mordred

And Merlin when he tells Arthur there's no room for magic, the tears in his eyes, so awesome!

Gwen's support of Arthur amazing as always. Wish I could see her doing more things independently.

MISS:
Everything else. Kind of random like with the death song of Uther.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed the episode, Colin was amazing in the whole episode and when he said there is no place for magic in Camelot I know how hard that was for Merlin to say and he just had me in tears

I enjoyed all the Arthur/Gwen scenes

There was no Morgana though But next week will be lots of Morgana scenes