Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Rupert and Angel (along with Colin and Bradley) attended the Loserville premiere in London earlier this week. I'm sure they spent time together during and after the premiere but we got no pics of them

Anyway, here are some pics of them out and about in the past (with exception of the promo pic).

Source

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-19-2012, 05:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

They're too cute.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can never decide these things. This is an enlarged portion of the picture of Rupert behind Bradley's shoulder. He is chatting with some lovely lady (wonder if it's the one he went to Paris with after PF), Even though he's at the table with Angel (she's sitting on the other side of Rupert's girl), they are not together. I love that Rupert and his mystery date are even dressed alike

Well, my dilemma is would this still be Rupert and Angel. I mean they are both the subject. They are obviously good friends and it's clear once upon a time in a land Sooo two years ago they went out a couple of times as friends (she was going through a break up) and he was super sweet. I digress Because now it seems Angel's back with her boyfriend and Rupert has from what I heard a very lovely girlfriend (as does Colin), and he (Colin), was out with Bradley and Angel and a mystery girl with reddish hair, and Rupert was likely with his mystery girl, so...Oh why bother. Rupert's date had a bangin purse. Wonder where she got it. I'd love one

That purse is so hot

Last edited by merthurwen; 10-19-2012 at 07:16 AM
Old 10-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

If Rupert is dating someone then I wish him all the happiness. I love that Rupert and Angel are close friends and hang out together away from the set

I agree that bag is amazing!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

My heart melted when they were all saying their reasons for saving Gwen, Elyan she is my sister, Percival she is our Queen and Leon she is our friend
Old 11-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved their scene this past eppy when he's Leon's telling Gwen how she would have the support of the Knights. I mean Gwen is all evul right now but Leon was being so earnest and so sweet
Old 11-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I loved they finally got a proper scene just them
Old 11-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

After Leon pledges himself and knights to Gwen, I love the look she gives. She has her head away from him, but she kind of rolls her eyes upwards, it very subtle but a wonderful moment from Angel.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

After Leon pledges himself and knights to Gwen, I love the look she gives. She has her head away from him, but she kind of rolls her eyes upwards, it very subtle but a wonderful moment from Angel.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

It was subtle but great acting on Angels part