Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Extreme Fan

I apologize for posting. I had no idea they were taken from cast members private facebook pages.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
I apologize for posting. I had no idea they were taken from cast members private facebook pages.

It's no biggie UM. Regardless of how they got out, they are. You can't put toothpaste back in the tube. They are all over the net at this point and everybody knows if you put them online they will get out. Not saying it's a good thing but whomever from the cast/crew posted those pictures on line, absolutely knew they would get out. Besides not much Bradley/Angel interaction in them and fortunately for all concerned they we really just cute pics of friends having fun.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

It does sound like they all had a great time at the Wrap party
Old 10-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevereღ (View Post)
It does sound like they all had a great time at the Wrap party

Yep definitely seems like a good time was had by all. I'm amazed that no one here has started a Katie/Adetomiwa thread. Those two were all but horizontal in some pictures and seemed to be canoodling. and Eoin...omg seriously? Seems that 2 of the Irish cast members had a better time than most.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by merthurwen (View Post)
Yep definitely seems like a good time was had by all. I'm amazed that no one here has started a Katie/Adetomiwa thread. Those two were all but horizontal in some pictures and seemed to be canoodling. and Eoin...omg seriously? Seems that 2 of the Irish cast members had a better time than most.
Katie did seem to be enjoying herself with Adetomiwa, and he didn't look to be complaining. That said, I'm thinking there's not a thread for them because I believe this is the first time we've seen them interact. Even on the show, I think the closest we've ever seen their characters was in 3x7 and then I don't think they even spoke to one another. The other time they interacting was in 4x1 when Morgana flung Elyan through the air.

Anyway, back to Angel and Bradley:

I'm not sure what Bradley is trying to do. He seems restless. Perhaps he's trying to get more room on the couch? Though they are all pretty tiny, four adults on a couch can get pretty tight, and they were really squished together during this interview

Angel giving Bradley the side-eye about his ringing phone. Based on her response this must be an ongoing "issue" with him.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh c'mon UM. If those pictures are indicative of their 1st interactions that alone warrants a thread. Look at how some people are going on about her sitting on Bradley's lap. Imagine if they were all but necking

You know I first saw that particular video a couple of months ago and it definitely seemed that Bradley was uncomfortable with/on the outs with Angel. Everything I read and saw from that period had him seeming to go out of his way to be a bit of a douche towards her/the Gwen character. Alas all seems well now so who knows.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh c'mon UM. If those pictures are indicative of their 1st interactions that alone warrants a thread. Look at how some people are going on about her sitting on Bradley's lap. Imagine if they were all but necking
True. But beyond the pictures at the party, which can't be posted here, what else would be in the thread? There are no pictures of them onset or outside of set except for the "forbidden" photos. At least with Katie/Bradley and Angel/Bradley their characters interact on the show, and there are tons of pictures of the actors interacting onset/offset etc. But hey, if you feel the Katie/Adetomiwa love that strongly you should start a thread for them.

Quote:
You know I first saw that particular video a couple of months ago and it definitely seemed that Bradley was uncomfortable with/on the outs with Angel. Everything I read and saw from that period had him seeming to go out of his way to be a bit of a douche towards her/the Gwen character. Alas all seems well now so who knows.
Really? I don't recall him being a douche to Angel, but he was "insulting" to the Arthur/Gwen relationship, and as a result offended many Arthur/Gwen fans. Actually in recent years Bradley has become more and more polarizing about Arthur/Gwen. He never has anything good to say about the relationship. While Angel, though sometimes annoyed when asked, always provides a diplomatic answer when discussing Arthur/Gwen.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Really? I don't recall him being a douche to Angel, but he was "insulting" to the Arthur/Gwen relationship, and as a result offended many Arthur/Gwen fans. Actually in recent years Bradley has become more and more polarizing about Arthur/Gwen. He never has anything good to say about the relationship. While Angel, though sometimes annoyed when asked, always provides a diplomatic answer when discussing Arthur/Gwen.
Angel is Gwen so when he says stuff that fans the flames of Gwen detractors (I mean /, incest lovers) he's being a douche to Angel, in my opinion. He seems to be a very confused young man. Just my opinion, but take that video, (the longer version), His body language is very rude and he definitely is trying to create distance between them both physical and mental as he looks away from her when she is talking, but if you look at his lower body he doesn't move his legs as if he's trying to stay connected to her at the same time. What's more his behavior is so passive aggressive as to be bordering on an all out attention seeking tantrum. It's like he is saying I'm really angry with you and I want you and everyone to know it, and boy does she. She is very self contained and refuses to feed into his behavior but look how small she becomes arms crossed as it to protect herself and she is right on top of Morgana and does not stray into his personal space. For the most part she stares straight ahead or looks at Colin or Katie. She only relaxes a few times and it's when he let's go of his mood long enough to smile. Obviously I don't know what happened but there was loads on tension between them and it was not about something as impersonal his phone.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Just my opinion, but take that video, (the longer version), His body language is very rude and he definitely is trying to create distance between them both physical and mental as he looks away from her when she is talking, but if you look at his lower body he doesn't move his legs as if he's trying to stay connected to her at the same time. What's more his behavior is so passive aggressive as to be bordering on an all out attention seeking tantrum. It's like he is saying I'm really angry with you and I want you and everyone to know it, and boy does she. She is very self contained and refuses to feed into his behavior but look how small she becomes arms crossed as it to protect herself and she is right on top of Morgana and does not stray into his personal space. For the most part she stares straight ahead or looks at Colin or Katie. She only relaxes a few times and it's when he let's go of his mood long enough to smile. Obviously I don't know what happened but there was loads on tension between them and it was not about something as impersonal his phone.
Really? Wow! Upon re-watching the 4-minute video I didn’t see this at all. I found that Angel was very relaxed sitting next to Bradley and he next to her. They both occasionally looked at the other or looked ahead (or away) when the other was speaking but Katie and Colin behaved the same way. The only time things got “tense,” and I still wouldn’t call it that was when she gave him the side eye about attempting to answer his vibrating/ringing phone. She smiled when he talked about his favorite scenes, which of course was working with the knights and doing swordplay. Bradley seemed to have the same bored, “what am I going to have for dinner” look throughout the entire interview, no matter who was speaking. Honestly, I think Bradley was just being Bradley - the “black sheep" of the cast, meaning he’s always the least diplomatic and oftentimes the least “plugged-in” when doing these interviews. I honestly don’t think him and Angel were on the outs at this time.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Really? Wow! Upon re-watching the 4-minute video I didn’t see this at all. I found that Angel was very relaxed sitting next to Bradley and he next to her. They both occasionally looked at the other or looked ahead (or away) when the other was speaking but Katie and Colin behaved the same way. The only time things got “tense,” and I still wouldn’t call it that was when she gave him the side eye about attempting to answer his vibrating/ringing phone. She smiled when he talked about his favorite scenes, which of course was working with the knights and doing swordplay. Bradley seemed to have the same bored, “what am I going to have for dinner” look throughout the entire interview, no matter who was speaking. Honestly, I think Bradley was just being Bradley - the “black sheep" of the cast, meaning he’s always the least diplomatic and oftentimes the least “plugged-in” when doing these interviews. I honestly don’t think him and Angel were on the outs at this time.

It'a just an opinion but yeah...I see loads of tension. Even before moving that pillow he was leaning as far away from her as possible. Check out the beginning of the vid. He says he's ace and she starts to talk. He is distracted and playing with his face and not even pretending to pay attention to her, but when she starts to speak of someday becoming Queen he looks away from her. Then Katie starts talking and he goes back to the distracted stuff. Oh and speaking of the pillow, Angel was so conscious of his space that they weren't touching and yet he went to the extreme of disassembling his hosts sofa to create even more distance between them, but only the upper body...he keeps his leg close to her. As a psych minor I really get into watching people and I think during that time he was angry and trying to punish her for something but of course that's obviously just a guess on my part. It's not just that video where he's acting out he seemed to go out of his way in interviews during series 3 to say things that feed the vultures picking at Gwen's bones and believe me they are aware of the horror show that is certain aspects of fandom.

Good news is whatever was happening (if I'm even right) is over because they seem very close again from their body language between scenes.

Last edited by merthurwen; 10-26-2011 at 11:17 AM
Old 10-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I get what you're saying about him kind of leaning away from her throughout the interview, but I don't know if his attitude was directly related to Angel. Something was definitely off with him that day. Besides this interview if you watch some of the videos during the autograph signing and the official panel that included JJ Capps, Bradley continued to appear distracted and bored. During the autograph signing some fans thought he was a bit of an ass.

I do agree that he was agitated about something that day, but as you said its only spec and opinion as to who or what was the source of that agitation.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Angel is Gwen so when he says stuff that fans the flames of Gwen detractors (I mean /, incest lovers) he's being a douche to Angel, in my opinion. He seems to be a very confused young man. Just my opinion, but take that video, (the longer version), His body language is very rude and he definitely is trying to create distance between them both physical and mental as he looks away from her when she is talking, but if you look at his lower body he doesn't move his legs as if he's trying to stay connected to her at the same time. What's more his behavior is so passive aggressive as to be bordering on an all out attention seeking tantrum. It's like he is saying I'm really angry with you and I want you and everyone to know it, and boy does she. She is very self contained and refuses to feed into his behavior but look how small she becomes arms crossed as it to protect herself and she is right on top of Morgana and does not stray into his personal space. For the most part she stares straight ahead or looks at Colin or Katie. She only relaxes a few times and it's when he let's go of his mood long enough to smile. Obviously I don't know what happened but there was loads on tension between them and it was not about something as impersonal his phone.
I'm not a psych major, but I've studied body language and I got the exact same thing. The upper body language suggests he is pulling away, but the lower body staying put is important. The lower body is the part of our bodies we have the least conscious control of and are the least aware of so he consciously wants to fight with her, be difficult whatever, but subsconsciously seems to know he should be behaving better. Confused would be right. Glad they seem to be getting along again I don't like to think of her getting a hard time from her co-workers knowing what kind of extra difficulties she gets from some of this fandom.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDoren (View Post)
I'm not a psych major, but I've studied body language and I got the exact same thing. The upper body language suggests he is pulling away, but the lower body staying put is important. The lower body is the part of our bodies we have the least conscious control of and are the least aware of so he consciously wants to fight with her, be difficult whatever, but subsconsciously seems to know he should be behaving better. Confused would be right. Glad they seem to be getting along again I don't like to think of her getting a hard time from her co-workers knowing what kind of extra difficulties she gets from some of this fandom.
Wow I haven't posted here in a while. Hows everyone doing? Schoolwork has been keeping me pretty busy. And am sure everything's fine with the gang, anyone who has been in the fandom long knows how close the cast members are, especially Angel, Bradley and Colin. Bradley was probably just having a bad day and if you watch the rest of the vids he seemed distant and pretty bored even on the panel. Probably one of those days everyone has them right. Anyways new episode tomorrow, pretty stoked for that especially with more free time on my hands.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Beyond stoked just watched the trailer for S4 part 2 again and I just want all of S4 right now.

*dies of want*
Old 10-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I have to say I was very pleased with the way Angel and Bradley played off each other in last night's episode.

The kiss of hotness was just. I know it's acting, but wow, the kiss and the banter afterwards, the way they played that moment was pitch perfect. They were so in sync with each other and once again they make me a believer in Arthur/Gwen's love for each other. I absolutely love their chemistry.

Experience the Legacy