Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Once again, Angel and Bradley were great in 4x2, especially their scene together at the end. Angel's poignant tears and Bradley's portrayal of Arthur's subtle strength and comfort to Gwen's grief was beautifully done.

Pictures from set of them filming this eppie:

Bradley and Angel practicing holding hands for the final scene.

Reviewing the script with Director Alice

Got to throw in some Team ABC, Love them!

Source

Experience the Legacy

Last edited by ursa major; 10-13-2011 at 08:41 PM Reason: exceeded 800px width rule
Old 10-10-2011, 05:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, this makes me giggle as how much practice does one need to hold hands. How totally cute.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

You would think none. But that was pretty smooth the way Bradley slid his hand down her forearm then grabbed her hand.

Imagine all the fumbling that would've occurred had they not perfected the art of handholding beforehand. So practice they must.

Source

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, he totally wouldn't have been able to find her arm. Wonder how much practice they need for those kissing scenes.

And I'm totally serious when I say if it becomes too much for Angel...I'll stand in for her.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm sure if she could she'd take you up on that offer. Though I'm sure you'd have to fight tooth and nails to stand in for her, considering there would be hundreds of women (and maybe even men) fighting to take her place.

Anyway, I've read it's pretty uncomfortable for her as well as Bradley doing such scenes. They're very mechanical with all the lights and direction, very difficult to feel the love. They do an awesome job though making us think it's real - believe in Gwen and Arthur's love and desire for one another.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
I'm sure if she could she'd take you up on that offer. Though I'm sure you'd have to fight tooth and nails to stand in for her, considering there would be hundreds of women (and maybe even men) fighting to take her place.

Anyway, I've read it's pretty uncomfortable for her as well as Bradley doing such scenes. They're very mechanical with all the lights and direction, very difficult to feel the love. They do an awesome job though making us think it's real - believe in Gwen and Arthur's love and desire for one another.
OMG, seriously. Well they do say practice makes perfect and I suppose that's how they get the mechanics down, with loads of practice.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've been watching alot of Merlin stuff on You Tube and errr why is Bradley cloning Angel. There's a pic of him in the Katie/ Bradley thread and in it he's wearing the exact outfit Angel wore in the video where he calls her cussy.

Last edited by merthurwen; 10-13-2011 at 01:14 PM
Old 10-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Are these the outfits you're referring to?

Perhaps they borrow each other's clothes.

Or they shop at the same stores. Or share a brain.

I'm sure after all the hours they spend together working some things are bound to rub off on each other, including a similar sense of style.

Source

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
Are these the outfits you're referring to?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...kqpjo1_500.jpg

Perhaps they borrow each other's clothes.

Or they shop at the same stores. Or share a brain.

I'm sure after all the hours they spend together working some things are bound to rub off on each other, including a similar sense of style.

Source

OMG! They are too cute for words. Bradley Cooper indeed. I'm soo stupid

Last edited by sharmans; 10-13-2011 at 07:39 PM Reason: quoted image
Old 10-15-2011, 03:24 PM
New Fan

I love the title of the thread! I love how he says her name it's cute and his accent makes it sound better!
Old 10-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

they're so good together. Their eyes in the scene by Uther's bedside was perfect.

ETA: found it!

Source
Old 10-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Wonderful scene. It's always about the eyes for these two. They really know how to play up their character's feelings without uttering one word.

Experience the Legacy
Old 10-16-2011, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Angel and Bradley do work so well together. Their scenes especially that one above are superb they don't have to say anything to each other their looks say it all

Love the pics from BTS of episode 2. It was a smooth holding hands scene I love the way he runs his hand along her forearm then takes her hand It must have taken lots of practice to go that smoothly

Love that pic of them wearing the same outfit they are so alike they even like to dress the same
Old 10-18-2011, 04:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Looks like filming has finally wrapped up for the show. Below is one of many "photobooth" pictures taken at the wrap party. Team ABC look kind of like they're three sheets to the wind though.

All in good fun though. I'm sure they deserve it. It's been a looooong season of filming.

Experience the Legacy

Last edited by sharmans; 10-18-2011 at 05:21 AM Reason: private and confidential pictures
Old 10-18-2011, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have removed the photobooth pictures and would appreciate it if all the other pictures wouldn't be posted neither. They are private and confidential pictures taken from cast/crew Facebook pages, so it's best to respect the privacy of those pictures, cast and crew.