Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

good question
I know on which side i am...but morgan is very powerful from what i've seen so far. it's a hard decision but if kahlan manages to confess her she'd totally win
what do you think?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen the show but Kahlan has a good shot a winning. With her sword/fighting skills I feel that she could back Morgana into a corner with those. The confess her. Morgana wouldn't have a chance then.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yep you're right kahlan rules
Old 08-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if there's any characters that could get one over on her.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I imagine there were some, since there are some sorts she cannot read.

I just saw the Regina/Rahl art when I scrolled down. They would actually be kind of perfect for each other based on levels of evil alone.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Am I the only one here who roots for Regina in OUAT? I don't like most of the other characters and I keep hoping she'll kill them.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necros (View Post)
Am I the only one here who roots for Regina in OUAT? I don't like most of the other characters and I keep hoping she'll kill them.
it's possible. i don't watch OUAT but i've seen some short clips of Regina and she doesn't seem...umm nice... i don't know the other characters either but they seem very stereotyped to me...so maybe Regina isn't that bad
can you recommend OUAT?

btw what's that song in the regina/rhal vid?
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
it's possible. i don't watch OUAT but i've seen some short clips of Regina and she doesn't seem...umm nice... i don't know the other characters either but they seem very stereotyped to me...so maybe Regina isn't that bad
can you recommend OUAT?
She's the only character I really like, and I have a feeling there's more to her than just being evil. And I think Lana is the best actor in the show, the others aren't doing nearly as well as her. Some of the guest/recurring actors are good though.

And I can't honestly say that I'd recommend it to anybody, low production quality, mediocre-bad acting from most of the cast... On the other hand, it's based on fairy tales and there are some couples. But I'd recommend Lost Girl or Grimm instead, both are better shows imo.

Quote:
btw what's that song in the regina/rhal vid?
Based on the lyrics, I think it's Cold by Lucy Schwartz (feat. Aqualung).
Old 08-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm kind of on the fence with Regina. Sometimes I want her to win because some people *cough*Emma*cough* can drive me insane with her none believing. But I find Regina's reason to HATE Snow in the first place ridiculous. Snow was 10-ish for goodness sake.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
hm sad for him. a woman could have made him a better man maybe
]
He was too evil, her preferred to rape women in the books, he really had no redeeming qualities.

Quote:
i think kahlan vs morgana would be very interesting to see.
l love both Kahlan and Morgana, I started watching the shows right around the same time and feel for both of them. I actually make a Morgana/Kahlan art once. I love those gifs of them.
Ria
Old 08-17-2012, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
He was too evil, her preferred to rape women in the books, he really had no redeeming qualities.
again a fact i didn't know ok i think he was MUCH more evil in the books then...

Quote:
l love both Kahlan and Morgana, I started watching the shows right around the same time and feel for both of them. I actually make a Morgana/Kahlan art once. I love those gifs of them.
feel free to post it as soon as you are finished, would love to see it
i started to watch some Merlin episodes a few weeks ago and of course youtube clips. and i start to like Morgana. The actress does her job very well.

Haven't had the chance to watch OUAT yet but i definately want to watch one or two episodes.
Apropos OUAT:

credit: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/legend-...ore=1320871809

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 08-17-2012 at 05:24 AM
Old 08-19-2012, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely approve for Nicci as the EQ. They would probably become great friends tbr.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
feel free to post it as soon as you are finished, would love to see it
i started to watch some Merlin episodes a few weeks ago and of course youtube clips. and i start to like Morgana. The actress does her job very well.
I actually meant to put made, not make, as in I already made it, but here it is:

That OUAT crossover is really cool, I think it would be cool to see Bridget or Craig, hell any of the LotS characters star or even have a guest appearance on the show.
Ria
Old 08-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great art, Ria.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wow....just WOW