Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I don't have the time to read it now... Especially since it takes two to three weeks until it's delivered because I guess it's been send from the states

But if you get the chance, you have to be here to discuss it when I read it, okay?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

I have to see if I can order it first, I usually wait until I have an order big enough to get free shipping on Amazon, so I'll see.
Ria
Old 08-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Somehow Amazon is shipping free here no matter which amount the order is about I don't know when they changed it
Old 08-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Oh that's nice, it's still $25 for us and right now the book is at $17.99.
Ria
Old 08-25-2013, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It really is nice It's about 15 € here the book... At least when I ordered it. So I guess it's just a little bit cheaper in the states.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I'm sorry for the double post but I had to the thread. I just started reading the book and am on page 45 now. Will continue a bit later on.

So far, not too bad. I like it It starts full of action and you'll be confused by the beginning as well... Like I was. A lot of stuff that is to figure out.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Oh awesome to hear to started it Kris. I'm kind of between books right now and I'm wondering if I should finally order it and start reading it. I have a feeling, if I don't like where it is going, it's going to take some time for me to read it.
Ria
Old 01-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

You know, your problem simply will be the lack of Kahlan... There's nobody of our friends there besides Richard and Kahlan and Kahlan not doing anything leaves it to Richard. But I like the plot so far (although it's kind of disgusting and I didn't expect something like that) and the new characters I love, too Action packed and interesting from the beginning...

Oh, and if you'll need some time you should maybe order it asap so I might recall everything I read when you're done fighting through the book.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Not a lot of Kahlan? No, those were always my least favorite books as well, I need lots of Kahlan, she's my favorite parts.
Ria
Old 01-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I'm almost half through the book and it's still great! And you won't believe it but it's somehow connected to The First Confessor Soooo awesome, didn't expect that.

So, Ria... You should just start, it's great nevertheless because I think the other female character really awesome, too She is not Kahlan of course but she is great nevertheless. One of my fav characters of the books so far.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Really a tie to TFC? That's awesome!

I'm glad you're enjoying the book, it makes me excited to read it then. How long is it?
Ria
Old 01-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

The hardcover book is about 600 pages... But it's good to read, I swear I'll continue tomorrow. Looking forward to it already.

And yes, there's a tie!!! I'm not sure if it will become something bigger but right now there's something there
Old 01-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Kris some of your tweets scared me, I'm not sure I want to read it now, I'm nervous.
Ria
Old 01-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I swear, you don't want to read it anymore... But I so won't spoil you with more information!
Old 01-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still debating on whether I want you to tell me or not, so I can be prepared. Right now I'm still at a no, but you never know, it might change.
Ria