Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2012, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

IKR? Some more fans to prove that we are still alive and legend of the seeker is still discussable without new episodes would be great
Old 08-29-2012, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

(x)
Old 08-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

^ Aww so many great moments.

1.08 - Denna. If there’s one thing I learned from Denna… it’s how to suffer in silence.

[x]

That quote was pretty defining for them, especially in s1.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Wow they really had a lot of smiley moments in S2.

Oh Denna That episode just gives me so many feelings.
Ria
Old 08-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i think i'm the only one hating denna and the episode 1.08
great picspam, love the colourings!
Old 08-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Wow they really had a lot of smiley moments in S2.
I never realised it till I saw that picspam but they truly did. Guess it was to make up for all the angst in S1 .
Old 08-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah season 2 was not as complicated as season 1 for them. thank god because they had to go through a lot of difficult situations in season 1 and they deserved to be at least happier in season 2.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i think i'm the only one hating denna and the episode 1.08
great picspam, love the colourings!
Well my "heart" was for Denna the episode, not Denna the person. But you didn't like that episode? It's my all time favorite LotS episode.

Yeah S2 they actually got to be "together" where as most of S1 they were fighting their feelings, by S2 they just didn't care and we all open about it.
Ria
Old 09-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Well my "heart" was for Denna the episode, not Denna the person. But you didn't like that episode? It's my all time favorite LotS episode.
yeah i can't help myself but i really don't like this episode and i only watched it twice.
i just liked one scene and that was the eye contact between richard and kahlan. the scene in the end where Richard said that he learned how to suffer in silence was so sad i wanted to cry. the hole episode was too dark and sad for me i guess. and to see denna so often in one episode drove me crazy
Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
yeah i can't help myself but i really don't like this episode and i only watched it twice.
i just liked one scene and that was the eye contact between richard and kahlan. the scene in the end where Richard said that he learned how to suffer in silence was so sad i wanted to cry. the hole episode was too dark and sad for me i guess. and to see denna so often in one episode drove me crazy
Oh man I loved their first kiss I loved when she went in their for him and the hand holding through the cell. I loved how he broke out of the curse by looking into her eyes. I loved how he was imagining Kahlan while he was getting tortured. I loved the ending after the fight where he just collapses into her arms, like she is his home. And i loved the look of the episode as well, it's gorgeous.

But I'm also an angst lover, so the ending scene didn't bother me, it worked for who they were at that time. But to each their own of course.
Ria
Old 09-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, Season 1 cuteness. I love those little moments where they admitted their feelings for each other.
Ria
Old 09-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I adored their relationship in S1. Whist is was clear they had feelings for each other it was such a slow burn till they finally got together. What with possessions and other people pretending to be them and what not.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

^ Me too. There was a lot of subtlety and quietness to their scenes in s1 that I really loved. That little moment up there spoke volumes about their relationship. Richard would rather be alone than to be with someone other than Kahlan.

[x]

Nic | avi by crisbr

Last edited by wistfuldreamer; 09-15-2012 at 06:53 AM
Old 09-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

One of my favorite quotes between them, gorgeous art there.

You got to cherish the few more romantic moments where they showed their feelings for each other in S1.
Ria