Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't really like the coat either, black doesn't really bother me, I wear a lot of black, but the coat bugs me.

I'm just going to post this so we can have something pretty to stare at for once.

That's better, right?
Ria
Old 04-03-2013, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that's much better yeah

agree with you, the long hairs and the black coat does him making strange to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Lexie, don't be sad about it But I know what you mean, it's the same with me... He changed a lot or maybe we just didn't know him?
i thought a lot what you wrote and you're right. maybe we just didn't know him. i mean i didn't even know that music meant so much for him. i guess i'm just fascinated by his performance as Richard and want him to become a movie star and not a musician but i guess he's going the music way right now....
Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I love the black coat, actually. It's the hair I can't stand. LOL

I'm not sure how much we, as fans, know any actor, really. Without being able to ask Craig about whether he's auditioning for acting gigs it's hard to know what he's up to. The music could be a side thing for all we know and he's just not getting anything as an actor. I've seen actors come to the US from Australia before, after they were on a successful American scifi show, and they struggled to get even really small roles. Some did voice work, others moved back to Australia and got acting work there, and others moved onto other careers. <shrug> I'd like to see Craig on TV again, but who knows what's going on with him.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Crystal, you know what? I'm relieved one of us is liking the black coat. That's something good because that means not all fans might think of it the way we do. But yeah, the hair.

And I so agree about knowing actors... It's the same I was wondering about but I got a picture of Craig through all the interview of his during his LotS times and I really thought he was different. That isn't supposed to sound negative or anything but I guess reality right now is hitting me really hard when it comes to Craig.

Btw, did you see the tweet of his ex-girlfriend?

Lexie, I know that he really loved music but I didn't ever consider him going for being a musician in a professional way. It's been surprising to me, too and I guess I still have to get used to it.

Ria, that pic is a lot better. Although he looks extremely young in it. And with a surf board. I always wanted to surf and I guess when we really will be on vacation in Florida this year I'll do so for the first time in my life
Old 04-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

What did his ex-girlfriend tweet? Or, if you don't want to tell, what is her twitter name? I un-followed her, and I can't remember her name.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

He does look young, but he also looks cute and hot! You know now that I'm in this Craig drought, maybe I'll finally watch Blue Water High, that will give me something Craig to look forward too...though I think I have to get through a few seasons before he shows up. And that kind of makes me want to watch H2O: Just Add Water. Craig really is a baby in that!

Kris I'm kind of the same way, I got this impression of him from his interviews and lately he's just not how I pictured him, where as with B she's the same as I got the impression from, she never changed. I mean I know we never really know someone but still....

I'm assuming this is the tweet Kris is talking about
Quote:
****ing lying, cheating, jealous dickhead ex boyfriend --> cake for breakfast #muchbetter
But at least we know for sure that they're broken up.
Ria
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ria, thanks for bringing the tweet over here. That's exactly the one I meant and yeah, now we at least know they are no longer in a relationship. Thank God!
You know, even if Craig had cheated on her you should be so mature and just keep your mouth shut especially with a celebrity. We don't know if he really did but if so there are always two people causing such events. Something must have gone really wrong before if so.
I'm really pissed!

It's really funny that we had that picture of him in our heads and now it turned out completely wrong... Knowing him the way we do now I kind of am not sure anymore if he and B would have been as a match as we thought

How many seasons are there of the show, Ria? So you haven't seen it as well?

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 04-04-2013 at 05:10 AM
Old 04-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

argh i knew it since i saw her nudy pics that this woman doesn't fit to Craig. that tweet is low level!!!
hopefully Craig isn't disturbed by his ex girlfriend and doesn't stress with her. that would be even more worse.

ok i need more postivie thoughts right now yeah i remember him being on H20, i watched all his episodes because i was a fan of the show. i didn't know Craig at this time and after i started watching legend of the seeker i thought, hey that's the cute guy from H20
Old 04-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Just checked and it looks like Blue Water High is no longer on Netflix. Looks like I won't be watching it anymore. I really did want to see it.

Blue Water High was on for 3 seasons, and Craig is in S3. And no I haven't see it.

H2O on the other hand, I love that one. You've seen that Lexie? That's exciting, did you watch the show whole or just his episodes? It's so cute.
Ria
Old 04-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

If Craig really would have been as bad as she tweeted I'm sure he gives a crap about what she tweets... Otherwise he hopefully does as well and just gets even more over her.

H20 was airing in Germany? Okay, why did I miss that show? When and which channel was it airing on, Lexie? You made me curious.

Oh no, Ria... That sucks! Is there a chance it might be re-added someday?
He's only been in season 3? Why not just watch his episodes?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
If Craig really would have been as bad as she tweeted I'm sure he gives a crap about what she tweets... Otherwise he hopefully does as well and just gets even more over her.

H20 was airing in Germany? Okay, why did I miss that show? When and which channel was it airing on, Lexie? You made me curious.
it's the best thing not to answer her tweets and just ignore her. he didn't tweet something regarding to her did he?

yeah it was airing on Super RTL some years ago. don't ask me when, it feels like more than 5 years. i was a teenager about 15 years old or something. i really liked that show because mostly of Cleo and Lewis. But i also liked Craig in his episodes with Emma.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

I'll probably watch it eventually, but I'm just bad at watching shows when I have to watch them on my computer. And I don't even know if I'll be able to find them all online anyway. But maybe someday they'll get added back to Netflix, I can hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
yeah it was airing on Super RTL some years ago. don't ask me when, it feels like more than 5 years. i was a teenager about 15 years old or something. i really liked that show because mostly of Cleo and Lewis. But i also liked Craig in his episodes with Emma.
Yes Cleo/Lewis. They're so freaking adorable, I love them so much. They were my favorite part of the show. I also liked Emma and Ash (Craig's character) it was too bad that since Emma left after S2, their storyline was just dropped.
Ria
Old 04-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

He didn't answer the tweet and I really don't know if he even saw it... Oh, and I didn't as well. This woman is way too stupid for me to answer.

Wow, five years or so isn't too long ago... How could I have missed it

They really let Ash's girlfriend go? Why is that and where?
Old 04-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

To me Craig is still a sexy beast

Richard is a favourite but low on my favourites list but surely did love everything we got of Richard. Especially in the beginning when he first becomes Seeker
Old 04-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Are you referring to the latest pics of his? Just go one page back and you might change your opinion by his haircut.