Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just worried with all this music stuff that his acting has taken a back seat right now and that he isn't even auditioning.
Ria
Old 03-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really think it possible that he isn't auditioning. Which makes me sad... But on the other hand we didn't imagine him getting a pilot in 2012 so who knows, maybe we'll be surprised
Old 03-28-2013, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah it's good possible that he hasn't even auditioned. but since he has twitter and facebook and keeps on posting we know what he is doing right now. and since he keeps on doing anything which has to do with music of films i'm happy i just don't want him to disappear from the show business.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you're right about that, Lexie. The worst would be him vanishing completely again. And it doesn't seem that way... At least not right now.

Besides, did you guys see that his 'ex'-girlfriend followed him on Twitter again? And he still didn't change his title picture at FB. So I'm wondering if he might be still with her or back with her.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Besides, did you guys see that his 'ex'-girlfriend followed him on Twitter again? And he still didn't change his title picture at FB. So I'm wondering if he might be still with her or back with her.
haven't seen it until now. hm do you think this has a meaning? maybe they are friends again but until there is no official tweet or sign i don't think they are together again...
Old 03-29-2013, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Really? Hmm...I looked at her twitter and she posted an old photo of her and Craig from one of the shoots and the caption was " Throwback with besties Craig Horner and @badkittyfromcali" was that a way of saying they're friends again, but not dating?

But Craig posted a new photo of himself. But at the same time :/ I SO don't like the hair.

Ria
Old 03-30-2013, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i don't have twitter and don't know her account. can you please post the photo here in this thread?
ok i thought that following him again isn't a sign of being back together but after you mentioned the photo i'm not sure any more...

same feelings here, now i really think his hair is too long
Old 03-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Ria... You're a little spy, aren't you I didn't take the time to check her timeline but yeah, I guess by her tweet it really could say that she's just friends with him but they are over dating/a relationship. I really would love that.

The picture! The hair makes him kind of look like a woman... He doesn't at all look Craig alike in that photo. Is that just me? And the sunglasses, I don't like these, too.

Here's the link of the pic you asked for, Lexie
Photo by lovelylamuse • Instagram
Old 03-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, he's really thin there. I mean, he's always been thin, but he looks even more thin than I've ever seen him before. THe hair has got to go, though. I really wish he'd cut it. Or get a role where they'd make him cut it. However it has to be done, it needs to be cut!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm sorry Craig, but I don't crush on you with this hair. It's a big no. And I like long hair. Hair is the only thing I notice first, it can ruin a look for me.

Here is another one he posted.
Ria
Old 04-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Crystal. I love that you want him to find a role where they force him to cut his hair! I'm all with you. It doesn't look like Craig anymore...

And look at the second pic he tweeted yesterday... Oh damn it, the hair really is ruining it for me. A no go, really... And I promise, I'll never get used to that. EVER!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I've heard actors say that they don't like to bother cutting their hair while they're auditioning. If they get a role then the studio will pay for the haircut. Maybe Craig has that attitude. <shrugs> I like the new pic. The all-black outfit, the pose, the look on his face, etc. But the hair, just no. LOL
Old 04-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

His hair totally ruins the picture for me. I mean, did he even bother to run a brush through it?
Ria
Old 04-02-2013, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i totally agree with you guys. don't like the both pics because of his hair. and why does he just wear black on the second pic? don't like this kind of stlye either. i agree Kris, he doesn't look like the Craig we knew any more. which makes me kind of sad right now...
Old 04-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow... Crystal, I hope he's not because what happens if he doesn't land a role?

I don't know, it's always so strange to see Craig in such clothes because I'm used to him in his Richard outfit. And all the black, it's a bit too much for me, especially the coat.

Ria I'm wondering about the same! And blond? Definitely no as well...

Lexie, don't be sad about it But I know what you mean, it's the same with me... He changed a lot or maybe we just didn't know him?