Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

AWW!! I love that one, I've never seen that part gif'd before, only the one where they like wiggle in their seats. So cute.
Ria
Old 02-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If I had the time, I'd gif every second of all their joint interviews. They're so precious .
Old 02-27-2012, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

(x)
Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty ones (View Post)
If I had the time, I'd gif every second of all their joint interviews. They're so precious .
I must have missed when you posted this but I agree. They are adorable together. I love that they lean in towards each other, and how they always touch.
Ria
Old 03-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They always seem(ed) so comfortable in each others company. Never and awkward moment, just cute and adorable.

Given everything that has happened this thread title is making me giggle a little bit.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that story! I'm not sure if I remember that right and they told the story during the audio commentaries to Prophecy but I guess I do...

And, is it just me who is sad that B definitely won't be at WonderCon with Craig? She will be in Australia because of her new movie. She wanted to go so badly with him and I'm sure she would have if she had the chance.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's great to see that both Craig & Bridget have got projects coming up. So happy for them both.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too! The best though would be to see both of them in one project ^^ But hey, them being involved in a project each could result in them attending the same events later on this year and we could really get new pics, interviews and stuff
Old 03-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)
It's great to see that both Craig & Bridget have got projects coming up. So happy for them both.
Me too,LOTS has been treated so badly and they deserve to go on,'cause they're both great actors.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Me, too! The best though would be to see both of them in one project ^^ But hey, them being involved in a project each could result in them attending the same events later on this year and we could really get new pics, interviews and stuff
I wish they were still doing LotS too but as long as they're both working & keeping in contact I'm all happy.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
That would be my dream, having them some day acting together again. Sort of like Kate and Leo did down the road. We can hope right? So for right now I'm happy they're working.

And if for some reason either one of their pilots didn't get picked up, and the other one is working on something, maybe they could recommend them for a guess appearance or something.

If only Bridget could have gone to Wondercon. We'd get pics of them together. Since we got Craig news and updates, now I'll be waiting for another pic of them together.
Ria
Old 03-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kinda wish they're shows would be on the same station because then they're would have aleast been a chance to get pictures of them at group cast events.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

That would be awesome. At least both NBC and the CW don't have the higher ratings that the other networks require for shows to generate.
Ria
Old 03-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This picture will never get old!