Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess it was during season 2. I don't know why but it's just a felling I had.

Yeah, and although we got some really hot scenes in the second season there never was one like this, right?
Old 05-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

No, I mean their Torn scene was hot, as was the scene in Touched, not imo nothing was hotter than Revenant.
Ria
Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i think every scene where they interacted with each other was hot. but yeah agree, Revenant was their hottest scene. when i was new to the show and i saw their scenes i always thought that they might date in real life too. i was thinking "either they are very very talented actors or they are very very close friends"..now i think they are both
Old 05-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering how hard it was for them to shoot those scenes since B always said that she kind of thinks about him as her brother. I'm sure it wasn't easy but maybe, if there's been something at the beginning, some feelings, that could explain why the Revenant scenes are the hottest.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I'm really wondering how hard it was for them to shoot those scenes since B always said that she kind of thinks about him as her brother. I'm sure it wasn't easy but maybe, if there's been something at the beginning, some feelings, that could explain why the Revenant scenes are the hottest.
See I feel like B only said that brother thing after, when she was with her boyfriend (but didn't mention it to the fans0 and people were shipping her and Craig and thinking they were together.

But from what I've head from other actors, there are so many cameras and people around and them shouting directions that it's not really romantic, so you don't really have to worry about it being awkward. especially since they had been filming for awhile and had many kisses before those later scenes.
Ria
Old 05-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're right about that She never mentioned it before, only when she was in this relationship... It's really strange.

Okay, you're right about that. I heard that from a lot actors, too... I don't even want to imagine shooting such a scene. So yeah, maybe it helped that they were that comfortable with each other
Old 05-30-2013, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

That's why I'm wondering if it was just something she said to get the shippers off her back, so to say.
Ria
Old 05-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i definately think she said that because of the shippers who thought that B and C are together. and i think her boyfriend and now hubby wouldn't have liked all the rumors about her and Craig so her statement cleared this up.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

That makes sense... And what better way to do so in the end? I wouldn't be happy if I were her hubby. Such rumors are hard to deal with.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

One thing I'm glad about is the BC shippers were never obnoxious or anything, you didn't see them harassing Bridget like I've seen in some other fandoms.
Ria
Old 06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You mean some other fandoms harass the actresses for not being together in real life with her co-actor? That really sucks.
fans have to make a difference between show and reality. it's the same thing with the characters they are playing. remember the B hate of some Beauty and Beast fans when she got between Vincent/Cat? hate that reaction from so called fans.

i don't blame B at all of not being together with C. it's her life and her love and i'm happy when they are
Old 06-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, Ria We love Craig and Bridget together but we never would bring that topic up to them or even kind of make them feel awkward about it.

I would never blame B for deciding to be with somebody else. Who am I to do that? She's happy, that's what counts and it will never destroy the chemistry B and Craig had. I'm happy we got to see them together in interviews and stuff at all
Old 06-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
You mean some other fandoms harass the actresses for not being together in real life with her co-actor? That really sucks.
fans have to make a difference between show and reality. it's the same thing with the characters they are playing. remember the B hate of some Beauty and Beast fans when she got between Vincent/Cat? hate that reaction from so called fans.
Oh yes, all the time. Actually I'd say most fandoms, at least ones that are popular and appeal to the younger teen audiences, they get harassed all the time and people think they need to be with their co-actor.

I would want both Craig and Bridget to be happy, and if they're happy with who they are with, then who are we to say anything. It's their life.

I just would have never been opposed to them happening for real.
Ria
Old 06-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly I love B and Craig together but I'd never ever be unhappy about both of them being happy with their partners.

Same here, Ria... It was just like a dream, nothing more. And us enjoying the two of them together.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

remember the moment when Craig tweeted an old/new pic from them both on the plane? need such tweet again.....(hopefully he reads this board )