Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Peas & Carrots {Craig and Bridget} #10: Because we still stand by that they'd have the most adorable babies together

Welcome to the 10th Craig Horner & Bridget Regan Appreciation Thread

1. love.across.time
2. *Mandy*
3. J3nn1f3r
4. crazy_diamond
5. SaraHoo!
6. Tears of an Angel
7. Evenstar1002
8. Lauren Helen Graham
9. *Lori89*
10. Adachelholic
11. SaraLou
12. waterflower
13. sabrinoush
14. Zutfan05
15. Pickle-weasel!
16. confessor_meggy
17. crazycait714
18. Neda16
19. tatablp
20. lisagslack14
21. redrose13
22. sethamgal
23. Julien Suncrisbe
24. sundyse
25. DanceWithLife
26. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
27. Halo23
28. go_clo
29. Talkative One
30. oicaxf
31. ~Phoenix~
32. Laurababora
33. catchxfireflies
34. point0fn0return
35. so·lil·o·quy
36. Pan
37. Freckles87
38. Moonray13
39. ChuckandSarah
40.annatorvisthereason
41. Malex 4 Ever

+ "I've got a new family now, it's good because me and Bridget, shes from San Diego, I'm from Australia, we're in New Zealand, so me and her were kinda on this mission together, so when we got there we really bonded, which is so important for the characters so we had six weeks of like going 'we've got each other right?'"

+ "Gosh what a different girl, I mean I remember when she got here, you know this big, great attitude from New York and everything and the girl had never been camping, she's never been on a camping trip....shes really opened up"

+ "I'm from Australia, she's from America, were in New Zealand, its kinda working and we are getting this friendship and this bond that is so important for Richard and Kahlan"

+ "You know she was the only actress who physically grabbed me and threw me against the wall so, maybe that’s why she got the part"

+ "It’s great. We’re both Aquarians and Aquarians tend to get along together. We’re both fans of the book, similar ages, both love acting and really try and make our scenes together really sincere. It’s great to work with an actress who’s not just showing up to collect a paycheck. Bridget really cares about the job"

+ When prompted to describe his co-star Bridget in three words, Horner did not hesitate.
“Effervescent. Sassy. And just fun – plain fun!” he said.

When asked which three words she might use to describe him, he speculated,
“Strange. Disobedient. And……I occasionally go walkabout, so what’s a word for that? Where you just kind of wander off…..?”
“There’s ‘restless’,” I suggested. “Or ‘adventurous’…….”
“I like adventurous,” he responded. “That’s better than restless!”

+ “Usually, I hear about things from Bridget, who is a bit better than me when it comes to reading scripts,” he cheerfully explains. “She’ll say, ‘Hey, guess what? We have sex in this episode.’ And I’ll say, OK, tell me what happens.’ I get the lowdown from her.”

+ Let’s play the game where I say a name and you give me the first word that pops into your head. Bridget Regan.
"Oh, cute."

+ "We get on well, we're both Aquarians, we got here about six weeks before we started shooting, and we were both removed from our homes, so we kind of clung together, like "don't leave me!" haha Yeah, we get along really well."

+ After seeing a picture of him
"Craigy! Look at him (laughs) i'd say yeah Craig you can work the shirtless vest look, your one of the only guys that can (nods)....he's great Craig's awesome...he's from Australia so he's got this true Aussie guy thing about him, but one of the best things about the show is when it started, he moved from Australia and I moved from the States and we both really gave up our lives to just devote ourselves to the show, so we really didn't have any friends other then each other (laughs)...were great we're Peas and Carrots..were good"

+ "I feel very lucky to be doing this with Craig, hes a great actor, a great guy, we are both new to New Zealand and both came there with no friends or anything except for the suitcases we were carrying so we're really in this together, its great."

+ After watching a clip of Craig telling things about her
"I love that Craig Horner"

+ "I auditioned with Craig, and I remember looking up at him and it was exactly like Richard and Kahlan which was the coolest thing about it"

+ “Three words for Craig Horner?” she said. “I would have to say…..driven. Smiley. And…..gosh, I want to pick a good one……..open. Emotionally open.”

Which three words did she suppose he would use to describe her?
“Hopefully he would say something about how I’m lovely to work with! And that I’m there for him. I hope!” [When she was informed of the “fun, sassy, effervescent” combo that was actually deployed, she was touched. “That’s sweeeeeeeeet. What a sweetie boy!”]

+ "I adore working with Craig. We got so lucky that we like each other as much as we do, and that we have a connection. We don’t have to work at the connection between Richard and Kahlan. It’s just kind of there. When I look at him, the ground comes in underneath me, and I just feel “Yup, he’s Richard and yup, I’m Kahlan.” You just kind of play like you’re little kids in the background and you believe. I think you kind of need that sort of thing in a fantasy show. You kind of need that playful, childlike attitude towards it. He’s totally got that — he’s such a little kid at heart. And he’s the best movie quoter I’ve ever known. He’s so good. You give him any movie, and he could just go verbatim on and on and on. Get him to do Fight Club or Home Alone — he loves Home Alone."

+ "There are some days where like Craig and I look at each other and it’s like “How do they do it?” how could it of been going on this long. We’ll be in a campfire scene where were all going to sleep or waking up or whatever and Craig and I are like “Can we be spooning? Can we be holding hands?” […] Craig and I have this, I don’t know how, it’s just one of those things you can’t explain. We have this connection, this chemistry that is Richard and Kahlan and it’s constantly there."

+ "I certainly won't deny that I feel a very strong connection with Craig. I have from the moment I met him. It was like we knew that we were going to go on a journey together. It's bizarre to say but, it's my job to be in love with him. And when it's quiet and the camera is rolling and I am staring into his eyes and I am Kahlan/Bridget, I feel deeply and madly in love with Richard/Craig. Yeah, I suppose it can be a gray area for a lot of actors. Maybe that's why so many on-screen couples become off-screen lovers. Our priority is making the show as good as it can be. And I think we do a good job at keeping our priorities there."
[on love scenes] "Those scenes have built in intensity over the past two seasons. For me, each one has gotten easier and easier. I think the comfort that Craig and I have with each other after spending almost two years together is in some ways similar to what has grown within Richard and Kahlan's relationship. It's a familiarity and trust. I will absolutely admit that it's much easier now that we are as close as we are. I feel totally safe with him."

+ Interviews
TV Guide Part 1
TV Guide Part 2
AP Interview - Sword Fights and Siths
WPIX (05-11-09)
FOX40 (04-11-09)
CW2 Denver (04-11-09)
With Kristin At E!Online
At KTLA Studios
Good Morning America
On Set Interview Part 1
On Set Interview Part 2
On Set Interview Part 3
On Set Interview Part 4
Yahoo's Whats the Buzz

+Fan Videos
Love is a Drug
On & On
I Gotta Feeling
Tik Tok
Head over Feet
Our Love's the Perfect Crime
God Damn, You're Beautiful
Why'd you have to be so cute?
Fever

+ Bridget's Twitter
+ Craig's Twitter

Last edited by Pickle-weasel!; 08-09-2013 at 06:41 PM
Old 04-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!!! Ria, the OP looks so stunning and you added sooooo many stuff! I can't believe it. It must have taken you kind of years to collect all the stuff, especially the fanfics and the quotes

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Well the quotes I snagged from the R/K couples thread.

But I just got this idea and had to go with it and this came out. I had a lot of fun, kind of reminded me of the love I had for them.

I think I'm going to add another section about their tweets to each other.
Ria
Old 04-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT and OMG the OP is just WOOW

thank you so much for your work
Old 04-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ria, it's even better that you liked re-doing the OP I'm so proud of you and what you did!

Oh yeah, please! Would be awesome if you could add the tweet section. Hopefully there'll come a lot more the upcoming years.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh yeah, please! Would be awesome if you could add the tweet section. Hopefully there'll come a lot more the upcoming years.
You must have missed it Kris, I already added the tweets section, I ended up doing it last night.
Ria
Old 04-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG, I didn't have a look when I was on my phone tbh. I didn't think you'd add it soo fast. I soooooo love it. Really, Ria, you're amazing and I love the OP. Did we have anything at all before? I don't recall. I love the coloring, I love the arts, the quotes, the fonds, everything!
Old 04-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

We had a main banner, the list, and just an art that I made, so not really very much in the opening before.

I'm so glad that you guys like it.

I wish we had more new stuff that we could add to the thread.
Ria
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, that really wasn't much... I'm so happy now

Me, too! Even if it was just tweets or maybe even a PICTURE! I would be DEAD.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yes even a tweet would be nice, just a little something. I keep finding myself starting at the OP, they are so just cute in those photos.
Ria
Old 04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here about the OP! I keep reading it each time I come on posting. I so love it! And I now will go watch one of their music videos

ETA - I just saw that two of my fav music videos of them are missing in the list. Will have a look if I can find them the next days.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm still overwhelmed by this wonderful OP
Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yes please bring them over Kris. I just stole the list that was in the RK OP on the couples, so if anyone has any videos or even fanfics, bring them over and I'll add them in. I haven't gone and seen if I have any CB vids either that I like.
Ria
Old 04-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here you go

But I couldn't find my fav video of them. I'll try to find it tomorrow...
Old 04-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Look at all those videos! I'm going to go add them now, and then watch them later when I get a chance.
Ria