Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome! I must have even missed that message from him but that's awesome, glad to see this continuing.
Ria
Old 02-20-2014, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

You really missed the message, Ria?! It was one of the best things he's tweeted in such a long time! I really am wondering if there's anything specific already
Old 02-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I should change it so I get his tweets to my phone because I only really go on twitter sometimes and I seem to forget to check Craig's page.
Ria
Old 02-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm on twitter on a daily basis just to check on messages from all the celebs It's like an addiction.

And he tweeted some stuff today again So awesome!
Old 03-09-2014, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i really love Craig's post on Facebook and even if i want a third season more i think it's more likely to have a movie
Old 03-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's the same for me, Lexie I guess we would be kind of blind if we'd really think a third season was still possible... But a movie, damn it, I would love that!
Old 03-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Same, I still want another season, I probably always will, but I know that won't happen, where a movie totally could be a possible option, which I would love...and it should end in a wedding between Richard and Kahlan.
Ria
Old 03-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still think they should start doing all the books, one movie for each book. They did it with sooo many books. Why no the SoT series?
Old 03-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

if they manage to make a first movie i think some sequels are not the problem. just to get there is the hard way
Old 03-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, the first movie might be the hardest to get... If the first does well in theaters for example a second one wouldn't be a problem at all.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

But if they did make a movie, who's to say the same people would get their roles back?

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 03-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I still think they should start doing all the books, one movie for each book. They did it with sooo many books. Why no the SoT series?
If that was the case, then it would probably be a whole new cast, whole new production, something entirely different.

I'd just like a movie that follow after the storyline of the book, using the same actors.

Quote:
But if they did make a movie, who's to say the same people would get their roles back?
At least if it was coming from where they are working on it now, I think that the only way it would happen would be with the same cast.
Ria
Old 03-13-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I don't think it would neccessary have to be a new cast... I think it's even possible to put the books into series with our character... I'm not really sure if there's a real way back to the books with how much the show changed.

And I agree with Ria. If the movie is done by the same crew the cast would be the same as well... Otherwise there won't be a movie I guess.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

I think it would be awesome if sometime they decide to make the books into movies, like they did with Lord of the Rings. But to do another series, I feel like they'd think they'd have to have a different cast because it would be something different and they'd want it separate from the show, they would be two different things. Though sadly I doubt that would ever happen.
Ria
Old 03-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean... The show was so different from the books that there is no going back. No way we ever would end up getting a movie like one of the books because it's just too complex in the books. Everything was important although you don't realize it before the last one.